• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I just tried to figure out why I feel unloved by everyone around me irl exept my mom, and I couldn't think of a single reason why. Yeah sure, ppl might not always understand me or give me the assurance and comfort I need, but none of these are definite proof that ppl don't love me. It could just be that it's hard for them to understand due to them not relating or that they just aren't comfortable with comforting me, or maybe just even insecure themselves. Things can have many reasons, thus I don't think that's the reason I feel unloved. I've been trying so hard for so long to figure out why I feel unloved so I could fix it and feel loved again, but no matter what I do I still feel unloved no matter what. I'm starting to wonder if my depression has gotten so bad that I am incapable of feeling loved anymore. Is this possible? Will I never feel loved irl again?

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I feel the same way, it's incredibly hard to feel loved when you sink into such a deep depression. And even if others express love towards you, it's like it's drowned out by the state your mind is in, it becomes static and fuzzy and it's hard to realize. I really do feel like depression can do that to you. Sending a lot of hugs 🫂🫂🫂🫂

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I feel the same way, it's incredibly hard to feel loved when you sink into such a deep depression. And even if others express love towards you, it's like it's drowned out by the state your mind is in, it becomes static and fuzzy and it's hard to realize. I really do feel like depression can do that to you. Sending a lot of hugs 🫂🫂🫂🫂
That's exactly how it's like for me, and the few times I do feel loved it only lasts for a little while like a temporary high or something. It's rly frustrating. Thank you though, it means alot to me and I'm sorry you're going through the same thing.

cruelexistence

cruelexistence

Existence is cruel and cool
Apr 19, 2024
Yeah, definitly. Everyone is different, but for some (and me) you just have to give up on love. Pretend it doesn't exist so you can't long for it. Of course, the charade only goes so far, but I'm quite content now knowing love doesn't exist for me. Hasn't, won't, can't. I hate soulful saps who go sniffing around for it like young pups. Just curl up in a corner and take a nap. Sleep is what we're looking for.