• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NaughtyGirl

Oct 3, 2021
Before or at least as fast as, so there is no build of blood in the head resulting in this unpleasant sensation.

I looked at the anatomical pictures and it seems virtually impossible to do it. I imagined for a second that I could place beads on a noose and keep them in place with knots and aim with them at the carotid artery on both sides of the neck, but even assuming I somehow managed to hit the spot initially so that the brunt of the pressure is indeed applied where it should be, as I pass out I'd inevitably increase the pressure on the rope tightening the noose further and thus changing the position of the beads. And because there is a difference in height, right next to the spot of increased pressure would be a spot with very little pressure and once that spot and artery align I think that would brought me back to consciousness.

Has anyone thought about any trick to solve this?

It would be useful to know exactly how far away from each other the vein and the artery are. Thanks to that it would be possible to tell how wide the spot of increased pressure on the noose should be. If it's too narrow it will change position too much and if it's too wide it will also cover the jugular vein so no point in doing that either. Maybe the sweet-spot doesn't even exist in this case and it's always either too risky or completely ineffective.

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
Before or at least as fast as, so there is no build of blood in the head resulting in this unpleasant sensation.

I looked at the anatomical pictures and it seems virtually impossible to do it. I imagined for a second that I could place beads on a noose and keep them in place with knots and aim with them at the carotid artery on both sides of the neck, but even assuming I somehow managed to hit the spot initially so that the brunt of the pressure is indeed applied where it should be, as I pass out I'd inevitably increase the pressure on the rope tightening the noose further and thus changing the position of the beads. And because there is a difference in height, right next to the spot of increased pressure would be a spot with very little pressure and once that spot and artery align I think that would brought me back to consciousness.

Has anyone thought about any trick to solve this?

It would be useful to know exactly how far away from each other the vein and the artery are. Thanks to that it would be possible to tell how wide the spot of increased pressure on the noose should be. If it's too narrow it will change position too much and if it's too wide it will also cover the jugular vein so no point in doing that either. Maybe the sweet-spot doesn't even exist in this case and it's always either too risky or completely ineffective.
It is a question of the timing. You have to step off the stool rather quick. In this case the carotid is blocked almost as fast as the jugular.

N

NaughtyGirl

Oct 3, 2021
It is a question of the timing. You have to step off the stool rather quick. In this case the carotid is blocked almost as fast as the jugular.
I know this.

I edited the title to better reflect what I meant.

Ideally I'd like it if it was possible to increase the pressure gradually, getting used to each new step. You can do it with the jugular vein but not with the carotid artery. It seems impossible to do with a regular noose but perhaps it's possible to modify the noose in a way that allows for it.