• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

ChampionCynthia

Mar 30, 2024
Hey I've been having a lot of food for thought and not a lot of places to ask. But I'm at the point where I can't find meaning in anything, anyone I've loved doesn't return that love, and I don't have people to lean on emotionally. I did a van life lifestyle for a little over a year, but traveling didn't bring much joy either, and only made me feel more alone. I've been debating attempting for some time, just haven't worked up the courage. But I'm also debating if I should try skipping town, move somewhere where I've got no history yknow. Does anyone here have that same experience, and did moving away suddenly help them?

tronix

tronix

Mar 23, 2024
I've never considered changing my location because I'm not sure if it would be any different. Wherever you are, you need the same things... Life is the same everywhere, more or less. And it's not about a place but about me (in my case). It's me who is broken.

Reactions: ChampionCynthia