• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
I'm planning on ctb maybe next year. I was gonna do it after I graduate, but then I don't think I can still hold on. However, I still have time to prepare and stuff.

I'm planning to leave small wrapped gifts and maybe some cards (birthdays, Christmas, etc) for my parents and sis (even tho i don't like her anymore) that will last for several years.

Is it...a good idea? Will it help them cope or will it make it much worse? I need to decide as soon as possible so that I can prepare the gifts and write those cards since it's gonna be many.

Thank you for your time! : D

AmDead

AmDead

早く死にたい
Aug 20, 2020
Well unless you get rid of all your belongings before you ctb, they'll have access to all your physical stuff.
I was thinking of leaving a video diary, explaining why, and how they aren't responsible for my death. I try to explain now, but they won't listen. If it's on a couple USB sticks they'll have it to watch when they get down :/ idk

Reactions: Ghostly
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
It can be "cute", they can look at it and know you thought of them until the very end. Or, it can boost the pain, every time they look or find one or those gifts it will remind them of you. I personally don't see much a problem to it, but there is no predicting their reaction.

RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
Well unless you get rid of all your belongings before you ctb, they'll have access to all your physical stuff.
I was thinking of leaving a video diary, explaining why, and how they aren't responsible for my death. I try to explain now, but they won't listen. If it's on a couple USB sticks they'll have it to watch when they get down :/ idk
That's what I'm also worried about tbh. The possibilities are just...
Well I also tried telling them in a way that isn't too vague but not direct either. They just...laughed. I was so hurt that I just stared at them lol.
Anyway, I think the USB thing is also a good idea! Thank u so much ❤
It can be "cute", they can look at it and know you thought of them until the very end. Or, it can boost the pain, every time they look or find one or those gifts it will remind them of you. I personally don't see much a problem to it, but there is no predicting their reaction.
I guess you're right. I just want to help them cope and I have no idea how besides this. This is gonna be bittersweet no matter what I do.

Last edited:
M

Marauder

why keep existing when you´re no living?
Sep 9, 2020
I'm planning on ctb maybe next year. I was gonna do it after I graduate, but then I don't think I can still hold on. However, I still have time to prepare and stuff.

I'm planning to leave small wrapped gifts and maybe some cards (birthdays, Christmas, etc) for my parents and sis (even tho i don't like her anymore) that will last for several years.

Is it...a good idea? Will it help them cope or will it make it much worse? I need to decide as soon as possible so that I can prepare the gifts and write those cards since it's gonna be many.

Thank you for your time! : D

In my opinion it is very bad idea. I think you should get rid of everything that is somehow connected to you. Otherwise after you ctb, they will be even more in pain when they will look at photos of you, your personal stuff etc.
I am planning to ctb until end of 2020 and fist what I did was I destroyed all my photos, souvenirs, books... I just want them to forget about me after I will ctb. That is the only way how to make them suffer as little as possible and recover soon.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
In my opinion it is very bad idea. I think you should get rid of everything that is somehow connected to you. Otherwise after you ctb, they will be even more in pain when they will look at photos of you, your personal stuff etc.
I am planning to ctb until end of 2020 and fist what I did was I destroyed all my photos, souvenirs, books... I just want them to forget about me after I will ctb. That is the only way how to make them suffer as little as possible and recover soon.
Except they may not. Parents who've lost their children to suicide remember them until their very last days. People don't forget the loved ones that died. Keeping photos and other things to look at help ease the pain, make the grievers feel like they are not that far to those they lost. You can't just wish to be forgotten and expect that to happen, people won't forget someone just because there's nothing to look at anymore.

• Aww..
Reactions: antigone_iris