C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
I'm handsome and gifted where it counts, but I'm short and autistic. So, it doesn't matter.

I hear that bus coming. It's rolling around the bend, and I've not touched a woman since? I dunno when. I'm stuck in autism: and time keeps dragging on.

Reactions: hahabye
Xena87

Xena87

Queen of the night
Dec 9, 2019
He's got 40 years on me! Hopefully you meant a young Mickey Rourke haha :pfff:

You look young in the movie 'The Wrestler'? I think you're handsome, Mr rourke.
He's got 40 years on me! Hopefully you meant a young Mickey Rourke haha :pfff:

Oh and feel free to post more pics, preferably butt naked ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile and BearNoMore
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Guys tell me I'm pretty, but I could never be a model. It doesn't matter at all. I'm still suicidal, depressed, and mutilated, and my face doesn't change any of that.

• Love
Reactions: foreverbroken28, voyager and marcusuk63
C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
Guys tell me I'm pretty, but I could never be a model. It doesn't matter at all. I'm still suicidal, depressed, and mutilated, and my face doesn't change any of that.
ok well WTF does "mutilated" mean?

I'm not trying to be a douche to you, but, this should come as no surprise, that the run-of-the-mill man isn't concerned about your suicidality or depression
Like I guess my point, besides being pretty high on 2M2B, is that one of the better looking women I ever knew had an amazing body but was just not pretty ... whereas the converse holds as well. You know: cute, but not much in the way of figure?

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
ok well WTF does "mutilated" mean?

I'm not trying to be a douche to you, but, this should come as no surprise, that the run-of-the-mill man isn't concerned about your suicidality or depression
Like I guess my point, besides being pretty high on 2M2B, is that one of the better looking women I ever knew had an amazing body but was just not pretty ... whereas the converse holds as well. You know: cute, but not much in the way of figure?
The original question was if you're attractive but still want to kill yourself. That's what I was answering. I'm not a good judge of myself, but guys like the way I look. Despite that, I'm still suicidal. That's all I was saying. Not if guys cared if I was or not.

I was forced to have surgeries which were botched and did a lot of damage. No amount of reconstruction will repair that. Hence, mutilated. I can't accept it, and it's the main reason I can't live with myself. The surgeries saved my life but also destroyed it.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Élégie, voyager and 2 others
BearNoMore

BearNoMore

Polar Bear, ready for the ice to melt
Feb 9, 2020
Some levity for this thread (watch til the end)
7D1802B7 9F52 45E4 89F8 A9BD76B1E54D

Reactions: Space Cadet, Mustkeyknow, Élégie and 5 others
C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
(HAL9000 from "2010: Odyssey 2" voice): I understand now, @k75. Thank you for explaining.
The original question was if you're attractive but still want to kill yourself. That's what I was answering.
My mistake on misreading.
I'm not a good judge of myself, but guys like the way I look. Despite that, I'm still suicidal. That's all I was saying. Not if guys cared if I was or not.
Are you me?
I was forced to have surgeries which were botched and did a lot of damage. No amount of reconstruction will repair that. Hence, mutilated. I can't accept it, and it's the main reason I can't live with myself. The surgeries saved my life but also destroyed it.
Botched abdominal surgeries aren't the main reason I want out, but a major reason. So, not to do the normal storytelling oneupmanship, but I. Totally. Fucking. Get. It. Especially as a (short) man, I'm expected to have Jesus Christ On The Cross' abs, and that's just not physically possible any longer ... without putting myself in hospital, even if I use some weird macho slogans in the gym.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Yes but no one agrees with me on this

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy, OpheliasFlowers, hahabye and 1 other person
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
i'm one of those bitches who could be a lot more attractive but is too insecure to explore that side of me. i'll probably get there by the time i hit my 20s, grow into my face, and start going to gay bars. when i got to college a lot of people found me attractive and would hit me up and shit (probably another reason why my ex dumped me) but after seeing how shy and lacking in self-esteem i was, they scattered. sure, i'm not one of those people where people come up to me and gush about how beautiful i am (i'd honestly give myself a 6.5 on a good day) but i'm not horrifying or even average... just a bit above.

then again, this is just what friends and people have done and said. i also posted to r/amiugly a few years ago and there were a ton of creeps in my private messages (which is one of the best indicators that i'm doing alright for myself in the looks department).

i hope i'll someday find out what i actually look like. having bdd is tough. my brain literally morphs and warps my face and it pisses me off.

foreverbroken28

foreverbroken28

I've gone off the deep end.
Jul 11, 2019
Warning: Long Rant Ahead. (I'm kind of high and tend to overthink/ramble.)

Personally, I have terribly low self esteem and wish I could have surgery on my face and body.

Objectively though, I'm told I look like a model. I'm in shape, (I've always had trouble gaining weight), tall, and have a decent enough face.

Whenever the time comes for me to CTB, it will more than likely get on the news because of the nature of my situation & I'm pretty sure people will judge me based on looks.

I've been hit on more times than I can count & one reason why I'm considering CTB, (especially now) is because I attract tons of stalkers and one particular stalker harassed me for 3 years & catfished the man of my dreams, (who is famous to a capacity) & this stalker triggered my anger (I have BPD) and I ended up trying to destroy the only man I've ever loved, (MOMD) during my rage.

Now, I cannot live with myself knowing what I allowed the stalker & my anger cause me to do.

In the end, the stalker got what he wanted, except my love. Now he has moved onto someone else while I'm destroyed by the decision I made when I had enough of everything.

Trust me -- this isn't a humble brag. I said all that to show that even being considered good looking has its nasty sides. (Stalkers, nobody taking you serious as a human, and etc.)

Even though the man of my dreams found me sexy & gorgeous (his words) my looks still weren't enough to keep him from kicking me out of his life, (with good reason).

Looks never meant a hill of beans to me. instead, I get attracted by someone's energy and overall vibe. I've dated what some would call obese men to very thin ones because of their personality and vibe.

There have been many (objectively) beautiful people who CTB. Some people want to CTB because they think they're ugly but being considered good looking has its downsides as well.. *especially* when you don't put that much stock into looks.

Someone telling me "You're too pretty and fairly young to have such thoughts" aren't considering that:

A .) I think I'm mediocre and

B.) Not everyone values good looks.

I had a cop try to use the "you're too pretty to be self-harming" and it does not work for someone like me.

I'm pretty sure there are some great looking people on here and yet -- whether you consider you're ugly or good looking, we are all in the same boat.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brackenshire, Space Cadet, OpheliasFlowers and 1 other person
Sabriel

Sabriel

for in that sleep of death what dreams may come
Jul 23, 2019
I'm so disillusioned with body image that I've sort of developed a sense of unreality about it. I wish I didn't have a physical body by which to be judged.

Reactions: Élégie, Skathon, a.n.kirillov and 1 other person
highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
To me, no! But I like my eyes though theyre just brown. I like my tattoos and piercings though. I have a lip ring, lost of ear piercings and several tattoos. :)

Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
I think too much nowadays is looks based and people forget what's inside, normally the most beautiful part of a person is their mind.
So I was given some hope when I saw a new series on netflix called love is blind, a 3 week experiment to see if people could marry after 3 weeks where the initial interactions were blind.
Well my hope was dashed as soon as I watched it, guess what all the participants were good looking so kinda defeats the point of the experiment.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy, Space Cadet, OpheliasFlowers and 1 other person
C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
... people forget what's inside, normally the most beautiful part of a person is their mind ...
It's easier to enhance the mind with time, than it is to prevent looks from fading with time*
... all the participants were good looking ...
Yup.

*In keeping with the theme of the thread, I was blessed in that in spite of living hard, my face remained pretty and my body looks at least as nice, if not better, than when I was a teen. I gained wits, as well.

The trade off was while time gifted my intellect, it wreaked havoc on my anxiety and depression, which were rough from the beginning. In like fashion, while my looks held, my ability to use my body utterly collapsed. I just lost my entire day in hospital, yet the doctors don't know what's the matter, and I'll be back a few more times shortly.

reesespiecesaregood

reesespiecesaregood

Dec 27, 2019
Honestly, I wish I knew.
I was an average looking kid and then towards the end of high school I gained a good amount of weight and didn't bother to look good. Started to care a little more about my appearance in college, but still kept gaining weight. After I hit my highest weight ever I finally got myself to work on it, and 2 years later (2019) I became the fittest I've ever been. Suddenly my confidence skyrocketed and I was getting hit on all the time, being told how pretty I was, treated totally different. Wasn't used to it and honestly I let it control me, and after some time fell back into a depressive place and gained like 20 lbs back, and stopped caring about how I look again.

Face/body dysmorphia FTW.

Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
Yes and I model. Unfortunately that's all most people see. It's annoying and tiresome when you try to show people your other interests and talents that buzz in your brain and all they can comment on is your looks.

Reactions: Space Cadet and veren4h92l
Lady Lazarus 2020

Lady Lazarus 2020

Student
Jan 25, 2020
In many ways when u are way above average looking it is harder to accept when your beauty fades and now u don't get the special treatment anymore :pfff: Then u finally realize what it feels like to be just a regular looking person who people don't notice much or go out of their way for lol! There is one positive aspect of losing your beauty. It used to be so annoying to be stared at out and about and often by guys u just aren't interested in. It can be unsettling and irritating. So there are perks to being less attractive. People are less intimidated and less threatened by u. Beautiful women can struggle in work places with jealous nasty female coworkers. It's almost better if they just find a guy with money and stay out of the labor force if at all possible, because u might deal with nasty women who mess with u at work.
I dont know if im not pretty anymore or if being dead in the eyes and a lil fatter is what is doing it.

C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
... that's all most people see ... all they can comment on is your looks.
I feel really terrible for you about that. I've dated a couple of INCREDIBLY good looking women, to the point my friends comment that I "punch above weight class" when it comes to looks. The women invariably comment I'm the first man they've been with focusing on anything besides TNA.

(Not too friendly for my friends to tell me my partners were out of my league, eh?)

I was briefly with a very wealthy woman who said the same (about money, not looks), which struck me as odd since most of her exes were from similar socioeconomic background. I'm into finance and accounting, and the money never crossed my mind, maybe because she was FINE.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marchioness
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
I have a terrible relationship with my looks. I've absolutely hated it every since I was a teen or so. I've been hiding my face in all of the photos and pretended to be sick when my class was taking pictures at school. Some days I can barely look in the mirror.

However, I've been told so many times that I'm beautiful by many different men. And many guys have approached me in public to ask for my number. Some even have told me I'm the most beautiful girl they've ever seen (which is obviously a lie they tell to make me feel good and get something out of it themselves).

So the cognitive dissonance I have regarding my looks is huge, couldn't be higher. I feel so ugly and I have no idea what people see in my looks.

Anyone else with the same experience?

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
It's easier to enhance the mind with time, than it is to prevent looks from fading with time*
No one ever got laid solely because of his mind; unless he somehow aquired status or wealth or any other form of power through his intellect. It may be a sad fact to acknowledge but imho that's what attraction solely is based on.

Reactions: Midnight
C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
No one ever got laid solely because of his mind; unless he somehow aquired status or wealth or any other form of power through his intellect. It may be a sad fact to acknowledge but imho that's what attraction solely is based on.
I agree completely. My post was not in contradiction to your point, but as emphasis on what vampire was saying.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I agree completely. My post was not in contradiction to your point, but as emphasis on what vampire was saying.
Yes it wasn't meant as a direct response I don't know why I made it seem that way by quoting you and typing up something pretty much unrelated. My thinking is too fast and unorganized at times ^^

I think you're right, the mind is one of the assets we have that is not contingent upon outside approval and from which we can derive value and satisfaction. But then as we age the mind often declines as well; there are also a lot of cases where the decline of the mental faculties preceeds the decline of the bodily functions and people live for another 10+ years.

W

Winniethepooh

Nov 17, 2019
I'm relatively ugly. But I think I have nice eyes.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
Xena87

Xena87

Queen of the night
Dec 9, 2019
Shall we create a thread and all post our pictures?

D

decafe

Feb 4, 2020
My my mum thinks I'm handsome does that count?

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Dreamless Sleep and Xena87
Dead.Marilyn.Sad

Dead.Marilyn.Sad

Accident or Suicide?
Feb 12, 2020
beauty means nothing when you die by yourself on a Sunday night at 10:30 pm for taking your own life!!

don't think that money, fame or beauty could save you from your soul, when only love can do it...

B9F3A736 E6BB 4C32 999A 0670493C5ED3