F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
Enough to be likeable, not enough to turn heads. Could probably go up a point or so if I invested more time in grooming.

IwishIwasAttractive

IwishIwasAttractive

Boomer
May 15, 2020
i wouldn't be here if i was attractive. most ppl delusional tho. if u dont have bdd u probably see yourself 8/10 in the mirror.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
beauty means nothing when you die by yourself on a Sunday night at 10:30 pm for taking your own life!!

don't think that money, fame or beauty could save you from your soul, when only love can do it...

View attachment 27816

There are some who theorise than Marilyn was killed and it was made to look like she did it herself.

BeeLoyal

BeeLoyal

Is Existence Just A Test?
Apr 27, 2020
OK... so I am just wondering out of the people on this site. Are any of you really really good looking? I'm talking model standard good looks. I know that a lot of people here want to kill themselves largely related to poor genetics, bad looks or self-image problems. My self included in this category...not the only reason by any means, but definitely a large contributing factor. It goes without saying that looks are beneficial in our society and can make you form better relationships and feel happier with yourself. So I am just curious..., are any of you really beautiful but still want to kill yourself? (You don't have to be modest! this is a suicide site and you don't know people personally!)
I am gonna be honest, I guess I am a fairly good looking male and am also very tall, 196cm, if thats good or bad, u be the judge. It never really mattered to me and I have lots of disadvantages because of my height so I couldnt care less about that.
Looks don't make you happy and looks don't give you back lost confidence.

Reactions: AprilsBlessings