• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

slushy2

Aug 13, 2023
they keep adding more and more google results before the actual link to the site. i think there's like 4 things now you have to scroll past. i especially hate those corny pre generated text messages they suggest you send to a "loved one." i dont have anyone to talk to like that, thats why im googling this dumbass. they make me sad when i see them because i remember how alone i really am and am going to be

• Hugs
Reactions: Saturn_, spring vainglory, Forever Sleep and 4 others
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
That's mainstream internet for you. God forbid it ever just give you what you searched for. And if it's suicide-related, here's a phone number you've seen hundreds of times before that won't help whatsoever...

Reactions: spring vainglory, FERAL_FRENZY, Alexei_Kirillov and 2 others
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I use DuckDuckGo. This site was the top result.

• Informative
Reactions: thenamingofcats, spring vainglory, wCvML2 and 5 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Let me guess, Google? Google is like that in general when it comes to anything out of pocket. I think they are pushing certain narratives and hide or attempt to hide other stuff.

Just tried duck duck go and this place is top result.

Reactions: spring vainglory, DeIetedUser4739 and Forveleth
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Search engines in general work in a shitty way.
It's hard for me to find what I'm looking for.
I feel like it's getting worse.
The Internet is becoming an increasingly large garbage dump.

Reactions: spring vainglory, Alexei_Kirillov, binturong and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Fun fact, I actually founded DuckDuckGo, so you have me to thank for Sasu's ranking. And I know what you're thinking. "But Dolan, you're an idiot, you couldn't have" but I was doing a lot of drugs at the time, and the name actually came from how productive I was while on speed. True story.

• Yay!
Reactions: avoid, Saturn_, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The funny thing was, the police that did my IC SN welfare check seemed surprised that I knew these 'helplines' existed. Like- how could you possibly miss them?!!

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I believe google intentionally lowered the rank of this site so it would be harder for people to find. Motherfuckers

Reactions: spring vainglory
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I really hope that one day there will be a new search engine without all this Orwellian spyware SEO-abusing dead Internet theory crap, that does a better job than Google or Bing so I won't have to use them ever again.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Why, do the birds, go on singing??
Mar 14, 2024
That's mainstream internet for you. God forbid it ever just give you what you searched for. And if it's suicide-related, here's a phone number you've seen hundreds of times before that won't help whatsoever...
--"Don't hurt yourself! Give us a random call for nothing!"

Google Douche #1:: "See, now we can say we took measures to help and we can keep our money even if they die and we're not liable!😆"

Google Douche #2:: "A toast to money and having two-faces!🥂🍺🍹!!"

I have the site book marked so I can just click it after type a couple of letters.

pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
I use duckduckgo and it is the first result

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
--"Don't hurt yourself! Give us a random call for nothing!"

Google Douche #1:: "See, now we can say we took measures to help and we can keep our money even if they die and we're not liable!😆"

Google Douche #2:: "A toast to money and having two-faces!🥂🍺🍹!!"

I have the site book marked so I can just click it after type a couple of letters.
My browser allows me to save all the tabs I have open as "sessions" and I usually keep the websites I frequent open anyway, so if I want to check anything I can just switch to its tab and refresh the page.
Also yeah, you describe google to a T, except for the part where they make their search engine unusable for anything. Hell, for over a year I used yandex (Russian search engine) over google images because it would honestly give better results (both more results and ACTUALLY THE RESULTS I WAS LOOKING FOR). The fucking Russian search engine that's certainly censored by their government gave me better results than what's supposed to be the leading search engine.
And for what it's worth, looking up sanctioned suicide on yandex lead to the mirror site as the first result (not the main URL, admittedly, but still better) with no suicide hotline bullshit.

Reactions: DefinitelyReady