• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Student
Aug 19, 2018
I don't even feel nervous about jumping anymore @worldexploder I know it is a means to an end.

I've been following your story about going to Dignatis. I also looked into this. Really hope it works out for you

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I'm not excited about the actual act. But I'm excited for the aftermath. I'm going by full suspension hanging. Initially, I won't be able to breathe and it might be painful. But I will only be conscious for 15 seconds max. Unconsciousness should occur in about 3-10 seconds. So it's not too bad, but those few seconds might feel a lot longer.

Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I'm excited to feel relief. I do trial runs - plastic bags over the head, ropes around the neck (still undecided on partial suspension or inert gas/exit bag) - and there is such a longing to be done with it all. I don't feel any sense of survival instinct - it just feels like relief to me.

Edited to add more words.

T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
I think I have managed to overcome my survival instinct and I am looking forward to jumping into a river. Yes, there will be some pain but nothing compared to the pain of living.

It's such a beautiful realization. Last night I decided a method and I know I'm taking baby steps towards ctb but I felt so good. I still have to order it soon and lots of preparation but one day I'll be free. But then I get really angry at myself because I feel some fear and resistance.

Julia Ofelia

Julia Ofelia

Jul 18, 2018
I'm very excited for myself as I'll escape the pointless struggle of living, but worried for people who love me. It's not possible, obviously, but I wish I could make everyone forget I've ever existed. Then I could ctb with a clear conscience, knowing I wouldn't leave any pain behind me.

O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
I am extremely excited to try to get my hands on some N. I feel when i have the N in my possession I can finally have the power of complete control over my life. I will be giving life 1 more try when I get ahold of N. The idea that I can end it anytime I want will free me.

littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
Between my own bullshit and the rest of the world's bullshit, I'm stoked about not having to deal with any of it anymore. I'm ready to go.

But excited for the act itself?

Ehhh... if I used a firearm, it would be different because I'd just go, bam. Done. Nothing to think about. But, because I'm in Canada and have been hospitalized multiple times for psychiatric reasons, that method is completely out of the cards... so hanging it is. I'm not really looking forward to the part between getting the rope ready and finally kicking away, or stepping off, the chair. Based on past attempts, the one thing that REALLY grinds my gears is that whether I like it or not, a sped-up, replayed version of my life races through my mind as I'm preparing my method, and it's just the weirdest feeling I've ever experienced. It almost feels like I'm running towards a brick wall at full speed and can't stop... but it's purely a mental feeling? I don't know how else to describe it. It's bizarre. I'm not looking forward to that part at all.

TL;DR: I'm excited to get the hell outta here. I'm not excited for my last few moments of consciousness, because knowing me, my mind will be a total dickweed to me right up until the very end.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Excited? No. Acceptance is about as much as I can hope for

Reactions: Jane Doe