• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Does anyone right now feel so much emotional pain that it makes breathing really difficult. I can only sit in bed and suffer. I'm almost in like a catatonic state I don't even know how I summoned up the energy to write this but I don't know what else to do. I feel so alone in my pain, nothing helps, I used to try to distract myself by watching true crime documentaries which was my passion but now it's impossible for me to enjoy anything. I have the documentaries playing in front of me but my pain doesn't let me focus on them, it's like I'm looking at the screen but don't know what they're saying. This level of agony is so cruel and I know none of us deserve it and it angers me so much that we are being put through it. I just can't understand why?
Why us? What did we do to deserve this?
It's just so unfair it's heartbreaking.

N

nothingtodoh3r3

May 4, 2024
I'm not sure if this is similar but sometimes I feel isolated or just out of touch where I can't focus on anything, I don't know why it happens. I hope you find your peace

• Hugs
Reactions: hopeless08