• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
In my opinion and experience of every relationship I've ever been in was terrible and it definitely adds on to the darkness inside,it fuels my hatred of myself,i failed at ctb last year,had my ex slapped me as hard as she could and told me to untie myself and left the room,so it depends on the bonds that were made and broken I suppose

Oh no ! When my friends express depression thoughts I offer hugs and cuddles. That's my sure fired method for everything. I am so sorry that happened to you:(
I can't deal with any kind of breakup or abandonment, so sorry:aw:.
I cant handle abandonment either

I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
Oh no ! When my friends express depression thoughts I offer hugs and cuddles. That's my sure fired method for everything. I am so sorry that happened to you:(
That why im on here i literally can not express my emotions in the real world ro any of friends or family because i just get berated as a piece of shit who has no reason for depression and all that other junk to make you feel like shit for having feelings,and im glad to here you and your friends comfort each other
If you don't mind, I hope that lowlife dies precisely in the way he had no empathy for.
Deaths too good for her,I want her to suffer how I suffer from emotion everyday,because a life on this hell hole is worse than a peaceful death,in my opinion

Last edited:
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Also, breakup is a thing that happens when a relationship has run its normal fucking course. Almost everybody suffering here has been abused and then trashed, which has nothing to do with breaking up. Just a few generations ago it was not normal to use, abuse and discard people like this.