• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
I don't have any idea of how to get Sodium Nitrite in the UK, but I have 12 doses of cyclizine beside me that I want to swallow in 1 gulp but I don't want to attempt CTB with it yet (because I still have hope in this disgusting world that's if you can even call it a world so I'm leaving it as a last resort). Is it an alternative? And what about taking 40 pills of paracetamol?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Forget that idea. Most overdoses fail, even with prescription drugs. Yes, this world is disgusting and it will get even worse !

Here you can find an overview of common methods and books:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

D

deadmansnorting

Jul 23, 2023
I don't have any idea of how to get Sodium Nitrite in the UK, but I have 12 doses of cyclizine beside me that I want to swallow in 1 gulp but I don't want to attempt CTB with it yet (because I still have hope in this disgusting world that's if you can even call it a world so I'm leaving it as a last resort). Is it an alternative? And what about taking 40 pills of paracetamol?
That won't work mate trust me

D

deadmansnorting

Jul 23, 2023
Paracetamol takes days to kill you and even then you'll probably get found before it can kill you. Cycizine are shot I have 100s I got my doctor to change them to metoclopramide, overdoses only work if you know what your doing and what you want parts of the body you want to target i.e respitory system, heart etc

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Jul 24, 2023
Bro with paracetamol I can run away from home first and do it in a forest hiding. Then I won't be discovered

D

deadmansnorting

Jul 23, 2023
Forget cyclazine bro I'm not gonna teach you how to end your life I don't want that on me but I'm ending my life with a 100% fatal mixture of drugs and anti emetics in about 9 days, if you really need to ctb put the research in otherwise you'll just fuck up your organs, I survived over 50 serious overdoses it takes specific drugs to actually be lethal

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Jul 24, 2023
Paracetamol takes days to kill you and even then you'll probably get found before it can kill you. Cycizine are shot I have 100s I got my doctor to change them to metoclopramide, overdoses only work if you know what your doing and what you want parts of the body you want to target i.e respitory system, heart etc
I can run away and hide in a forest then take a paracetamol overdose.

D

deadmansnorting

Jul 23, 2023
Bro with paracetamol I can run away from home first and do it in a forest hiding. Then I won't be discovered
The pain is so intense that you will run for hell trust me it's like being stabbed over and over

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Jul 24, 2023
Forget cyclazine bro I'm not gonna teach you how to end your life I don't want that on me but I'm ending my life with a 100% fatal mixture of drugs and anti emetics in about 9 days, if you really need to ctb put the research in otherwise you'll just fuck up your organs, I survived over 50 serious overdoses it takes specific drugs to actually be lethal
OK alright then. I'll do my research to see what I need to kill myself for good.

D

deadmansnorting

Jul 23, 2023
So many peaceful ways to go don't know why you would pick such drugs?
Best of luck brother hope you get better if not I hope you finds what u need

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Jul 24, 2023
So many peaceful ways to go don't know why you would pick such drugs?
Best of luck brother hope you get better if not I hope you finds what u need
I picked those drugs because those are all I have as of now
The pain is so intense that you will run for hell trust me it's like being stabbed over and over
OK...

D

deadmansnorting

Jul 23, 2023
Look into oramorph, ghb, GBL shit like that

mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
I can run away and hide in a forest then take a paracetamol overdose.
You've probably been told this already, but paracetamol really only rarely works. What will happen is you (might) pass out and then spend the rest of the day vomiting uncontrollably. If it does kill you, it would be a painful, slow death. They might harm your liver, depending on how many you take, but like I said, overdoses- especially painkiller overdoses don't or rarely work. Saying this as someone who did the same once, but with ibuprofen.

• Informative
Reactions: Sweet Tart
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Jul 24, 2023
You've probably been told this already, but paracetamol really only rarely works. What will happen is you (might) pass out and then spend the rest of the day vomiting uncontrollably. If it does kill you, it would be a painful, slow death. They might harm your liver, depending on how many you take, but like I said, overdoses- especially painkiller overdoses don't or rarely work. Saying this as someone who did the same once, but with ibuprofen.
I knew it. Not only life is hard, but escaping from it is hard as well? This sucks