GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
Hey there,
I'm just your average shy human being that plays games and watches anime to escape from whatever this reality is. I'll be visible every now and then on the site as long as I don't CTB (Which I do hopefully soon :D). I'm also quite fucked mentally, so be cautious when speaking to or requesting something from me.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, not-2-b-the-answer, Aglossa and 2 others
lwovely

lwovely

cat lover
Oct 13, 2024
Hello there, I am 19 years of age and I am currently in trade school. I really love fashion (specifically jfashion) in general, I collect egl and gyaru clothes. I dabble bit into archive as well. I do lurk on this site sometimes since I find comfort in this site. It just feels so welcoming having people who struggle with the same issues as I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: sunbleachedfliess, not-2-b-the-answer, Aglossa and 3 others
somewhat_damaged

somewhat_damaged

Sep 18, 2024
I'm just your classic underachiever. There's nothing remarkable or even interesting about me. I've struggled with mental health issues since early childhood. I have a tentative plan to end my life in February.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, not-2-b-the-answer, Aglossa and 3 others
maraNIya

maraNIya

Oct 17, 2024
Good day, quick first post to say a little about myself. Mid-40s male from NE United states. I found the forum last night after clicking something on Reddit (I don't really like Reddit's format) and ended up here. I've always struggled with depression in my adult life but I'd say in the last 5 years, it's gotten a lot worse. I live alone and will likely stay that way, aside from pets. I have a sweet kitty now who is my world.
I deal with my daily thoughs by practicing mindfulness as best as I can.

Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, not-2-b-the-answer, Aglossa and 4 others
DannyDuarco

DannyDuarco

Sep 23, 2024
Hey y'all. My name is Dan, I'm 40-something. I live in a major west coast American city. Just killing time until I walk out of this existence. On the surface, my life looks OK; wife, teen daughter, decent work (ER nurse).
But my whole existence is waiting for the other shoe to drop, and it's getting old. Stuck paying rent in a failing capitalistic hellscape of a "democracy," bearing witness to evil and institutional apathy writ large on a daily basis. Waiting to succumb to the inevitable decrepitude of old age. I get my thrills off other people's literal trauma at work, and bring myself down with weed, booze and the occasional bike ride. Absent those coping mechanisms, I am a ball of rage, shame and self-hate. The weed usually helps.

Lately I've been getting palpitations when I ride and I hope it's an impending massive coronary.

I hide these feelings well, though my wife has suspicions. I'm always the jokester at work, happy face, supportive. I've gotten so used to the mask that it feels effortless.

Probably going to wait until my parents are gone and daughter old enough to cope ( and make use of my retirement savings ) before I go out into the woods and put a .357 to the spot just behind the ear.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Redacted24, NoPoint2Life and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am flying without feeling, so I am just floating.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and ixkitty
sunbleachedfliess

sunbleachedfliess

they/she
Oct 21, 2024
hi!! i'm a non binary lesbian in my 20s, have been severely chronically ill for 2 years and my hope of ever getting better is fading. i have had mental health struggles my whole life but i was doing so well before i got sick but now i don't see a future where i can be happy given how sick i am. before i got sick i loved going to raves, dancing, playing video games, going for long walks and exploring my city, but now i'm mostly bedbound, housebound on good days. i still love literature and movies and music and i'm glad i found this community

• Hugs
Reactions: yellowjester, Aglossa, whywere and 3 others
deaddog

deaddog

Oct 9, 2024
Hi I don't want to use my name on here, do you can just call me deaddog. I'm 29, in the USA, and am miserable. My dog is my whole world and when he closes his eyes for the last time so will I.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, Aglossa, NoPoint2Life and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
hi!! i'm a non binary lesbian in my 20s, have been severely chronically ill for 2 years and my hope of ever getting better is fading. i have had mental health struggles my whole life but i was doing so well before i got sick but now i don't see a future where i can be happy given how sick i am. before i got sick i loved going to raves, dancing, playing video games, going for long walks and exploring my city, but now i'm mostly bedbound, housebound on good days. i still love literature and movies and music and i'm glad i found this community
WELCOME and so nice having you here.

I hope that you find all the love and caring that this place has to offer.

Lots of well wishes and caring thoughts always.

Walter

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Redacted24, sunbleachedfliess and not-2-b-the-answer
D'Amboise

D'Amboise

Oct 16, 2024
23, guy, you can call me Ambosie. I don't know why I picked that profile name, it's just the first thing that came to me. I'm regretting picking it. From the United States, east coast. Currently reside in the southwest.

I write, essays to poetry to fiction. Maybe I'll post some if I can get over cringing at everything I write.

I read a lot, and I will read anything out of curiosity. I wish I could say I had unique tastes in authors, but I don't. My current favorites are Cormac McCarthy, David Foster Wallace (even though he was a massive dick and has a annoying fanbase), Dostoevsky, and Sylvia Plath.

I really enjoy movies, mostly old and foreign ones. I honestly like any genre of movies. My controversial cinema opinion is that Tarantino is technically competent but his movies suck. Inglorious Bastards was ok at least.

Honestly I like anything esoteric, obscure and bizarre (not gore or anything like that though) i like going on old websites and looking at how internet culture has evolved and shaped us.

My cringiest interest is definitely video games, some anime and manga. I'm very picky about what manga I like, I mostly enjoy short, one short manga. I don't like manga or shows that go on forever unless they clearly have a reason too. I play a wide variety of stuff, I like multiplayer games where you can just bullshit with people. I don't like most shooters.

Im definitely forgetting stuff but this is already way to long.

I have had multiple incidents in my life that probably contributed to me wanted to kill myself.

But the truth is I wanted to kill myself before before anything bad even happened in my life. I first tried in 4th grade, there was no reason, I just felt like life was pointless. I felt nothing from life, the little nihilistic shit I was. I don't think I'm even nihilistic, i think life is great and worth it for other people, just not for me.

Nothing came of it and decided to live out life to see if it gets any better. To see if I would feel different. I never did. Everything just feels the same, it all feels endless, like I've been living the same day forever, never changing.

Almost a decade ago I picked twenty-five to be the age I decide to finish what I started.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Redacted24, not-2-b-the-answer, Aglossa and 2 others
D

Done_with_the_world

Oct 16, 2024
Hello, you can call me done if you want, I don't really care.

I'm a female that has lived with chronic ptsd, depression, and borderline with psychotic symptoms for 13 years. I guess I'm here because this is a pretty relatable site. And because I don't know if my therapy will work. I have no direction in life, and didn't think I would live past 17, but here I am I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, not-2-b-the-answer, SPiriTX and 2 others
SPiriTX

SPiriTX

Oct 22, 2024
Hi,

I am a simple guy who doesn't enjoy and excpect anything from life anymore. As someone who is completely decided to CTB but still looking for the best available option, i therefore consider this site as an absolute gold mine.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, not-2-b-the-answer, NoPoint2Life and 1 other person