• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

countdown

Jun 25, 2020
Hello
I live in Italy, I apologize in advance for my English
I would like to build an effective system to commit suicide to be ready in case of need.

I'm starting from scratch.
The method I have chosen is inert gas asphyxiation.

I know that one must be very careful in order not to make unpleasant mistakes, so I would like to start step by step.

I come to the first questions:

1) Is helium or nitrogen better? are there reasons to choose one or the other? or are they equivalent?

2) Where to buy the gas tank? Could gas purity be an issue? must the gas have special certifications to be safe?

3) what is the recommended tank capacity to be safe?

thanks in advance

Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Hi, you might want to take your time and browse through the inert gas megathread here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393

1) Any inert gas will do but pure enough helium might be difficult to find and expensive.
2) Google nearby welding supply shops or online ones for nitrogen/argon.
3) A cylinder big enough for a minimum of 25 minutes is strongly recommended and 5liter cylinder, which is a common capacity, is plenty.
Take your time to research and maybe you will even change your mind.

Reactions: kerolox, autumnal and WearyOfStruggling
Remark

Remark

RUSSIA
Jun 26, 2020
Баллон нужен минимум 20 литров

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Б - Баротравма
пожалуйста, прекратите публиковать изображения без спойлера и вызвать предупреждение на английском языке. Это травмирует и противоречит правилам