• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
I imagine the moments before you turn on the gas are very intense, and I might talk myself out of doing it.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, I looked but couldn't find anything related to this question so here it is:

Is there such a thing as a timer you can use with an inert gas (nitrogen , helium et al) tank, where you can set it to turn on after a certain amount of time?

I would like to be able to set up my tank and connect the hood, set the timer to have it turn on after an hour or two, and then put the hood on and go to sleep for a little while. Then, while I'm asleep, the gas kicks on and the process works and it's all over.

Does anyone know if there is maybe some sort of device which could accomplish this task?

Are timers ever compressed air tanks ever operated using timers in industrial applications or anything like that?

I have tried googling various terms similar to "compressed air tank timer", but have not come up with anything satisfactory.

Thanks in advance and good luck to you all.

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I don't think that there is such a thing... Gas tank regulators valves are mostly manual...

But If would be really useful to have a timer.

M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
I don't think that there is such a thing... Gas tank regulators valves are mostly manual...

Thank you for your reply.

Check it out, I found this, on Amazon, does this seem like it would accomplish the desired purpose and also be adaptable to different kinds of tanks?

Amazon product ASIN B09VTCB38H
Of course, I wouldn't need a timer if I could get somebody to walk into the room while I'm asleep, turn the tank on, and walk out, lol

Hey sorry, it doesn't look like the link worked so I posted it again below.

If that still doesn't work, it is called the BG-CO2 Timer, it costs like $95 and is available on Amazon and also on us.biogents.com.

Thanks for your consideration, it is nice to have a place to frankly discuss these ideas, as I'm sure many of us do not have such an outlet in our personal lives.

www.amazon.com/Biogents-BG-CO2-timer-CO2-costs-BG-Mosquitaire-Consumption/dp/B09VTCB38H

Last edited:
Reactions: dizzdesi