• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
just wondering if there are any statistics regarding the most common week day to ctb is.

i saw a thread here, i guess, according to which ctb was less likely to happen on weekends.

does anybody knows the answer? can it be that there is a reason for it?

bonus: is it more common during the day or night?

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I think it's usually Sunday Evening-Monday Morning,
people going to work/ otherwise just dread another week in general.

I think it's usually during midnight-2 or 3am in the morning,
it's quiet and depressing.

degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
I'd bet money on it being more common in the night time for sure. but this is a super interesting question. just quickly looked it up and found a really old article (like 15 years old) that it's most likely for people to ctb on Mondays. wonder if that still reigns true.

L

Lil

Nov 6, 2020
I was sure most suicides happen on weekends, but according to statistics I read, most suicides actually happen on monday.

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
well, now I'm not doing it

(on wednesday ofc)

Last edited:
Reactions: _Minsk and Fragile
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
This was very interesting.

Before reading about it being more common during Wednesdays, I would've put money on it being more common during weekends.

Reactions: _Minsk and ecmnesia
D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
The monday theory sounds interesting but I'd say most suicides happen on weekends (Sundays especially, or maybe Saturdays at night)

I'm not sure about this because there's likely to be more people about at the weekend so being successful is harder