• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Jan 9, 2019
Hey guys, i need your help! I bought an argon cylinder last year. But I fear that the the gas is flowing out of my pressurized cylinder/bottle!

I took 5 photos from my regulator's flowmeter gauge: There are two photos from 15th April (the first picture and the picture at the very bottom) The second picture is from 5th May. The third and fourth picture are from 31th May.

As you can see, the pressure keeps changing. Is this normal?

15 April 5Mai 31 Mai 31 Mai Nr2

This is a second picture from 15ft April:
On April 15th, i let the gas flow out of the cylinder, but I made sure the regulator was switched off, so the gas couldn't flow out of the regulator. I did that in order to test how much inert gas (Ar) was in the bottle.
April 15th number2

Last edited:
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Looks like a leak alright--It appears that the PSI has dropped from 2000 PSI to 1400 PSI(but can't see the numbers well)---The PSI should not change much unless you do a bunch of testing--The tank should always be turned off, tests only take about a minute or so, then turn the tank off--1400 PSI is too low I think(its supposed to stay at 2000 PSI)---PM Greenberg on the Inert Gas Exit Bag Mega Thread what's going on(he replies in 24 hours)

• Wow
Reactions: Predestinated
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Hey guys, i need your help! I bought an argon cylinder last year. But I fear that the the gas is flowing out of my pressurized cylinder/bottle!

I took 5 photos from my regulator's flowmeter gauge: There are two photos from 15th April (the first picture and the picture at the very bottom) The second picture is from 5th May. The third and fourth picture are from 31th May.

As you can see, the pressure keeps changing. Is this normal?

View attachment 94421View attachment 94422View attachment 94423View attachment 94424

This is a second picture from 15ft April:
On April 15th, i let the gas flow out of the cylinder, but I made sure the regulator was switched off, so the gas couldn't flow out of the regulator. I did that in order to test how much inert gas (Ar) was in the bottle.
View attachment 94426
Just checked my own Nitrogen cyclinder for the first time in more than a month--Its still at 2000 PSI and its been in my possession since April 9th--Just did my first test with the EEBD hood instead of my Exit Bag, and my new Nitrogen click regulator worked just right(15 LPM)--After just three breaths I took off the hood and my Oxygen dropped from 98 to 54(remember that there is a delayed reaction from the Oximeter, so as soon as you see your Oxygen dropping to 88 or so, stop the test, and then watch your oximeter---

Last edited:
Reactions: hiAbbey, Endex and Predestinated
Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Jan 9, 2019
Looks like a leak alright--It appears that the PSI has dropped from 2000 PSI to 1400 PSI(but can't see the numbers well)---The PSI should not change much unless you do a bunch of testing--The tank should always be turned off, tests only take about a minute or so, then turn the tank off--1400 PSI is too low I think(its supposed to stay at 2000 PSI)---PM Greenberg on the Inert Gas Exit Bag Mega Thread what's going on(he replies in 24 hours)
ok, that doesnt sound good at all, I've put so much effort into this... but thanks for the tip. I will ask Greenberg .