LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I wish you a pleasant journey, may you find your peace

A

Avvie

Jul 23, 2020
I hope that you stick around, we're all here to talk if you need to, but good luck if you have already made your decision.

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I think the major reason of vomiting is mental and panic attack. It must be done at relax situation

6Judas6

Feb 15, 2020
Careful there. That can be interpreted as encouraging suicide which is strictly against the forum rules.
My comment more refers to those who make a circus of these forums (pro-suicide) through false "self-attacks".

Saying things like "good luck" or "good journey " in this context would also be seen as a way to encourage suicide from a pro-life perspective. I was simply more direct with my words than other users.

It is not possible to encourage suicide to who previously made the decision to "travel".

• Love
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
My comment more refers to those who make a circus of these forums (pro-suicide) through false "self-attacks".

Saying things like "good luck" or "good journey " in this context would also be seen as a way to encourage suicide from a pro-life perspective. I was simply more direct with my words than other users.

Tell that to the mods.

It is not possible to encourage suicide to who previously made the decision to "travel".

It's certainly possible. This person has shown hesitation.

Reactions: FriendofDeath, puppy9, overandout and 4 others

6Judas6

Feb 15, 2020
It's certainly possible. This person has shown hesitation.
You're right, he shows a little doubt. I had not seen it. Even so, what I said is the same as what other users say here. I only said it directly.

Regardless of what the mods say, don't fool yourself into thinking that saying things like"good luck" doesn't make you an accomplice to a possible suicide.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Dannyboy

Dannyboy

Oct 19, 2019
How are you? you still here:)<3

Reactions: kinzokukae
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
May your journey be ever peaceful. Sending my love.. If it didn't work, don't hesitate to come back.

Nobody is judging you. x

Reactions: overandout, Dannyboy, kinzokukae and 1 other person
Nanami

Nanami

Global Mod
Nov 20, 2018
To me, there is a definite distinction between wishing someone a "good/safe travel" which I personally interpret as "I hope it won't be too painful or suffer too much" and saying
I expect you really do and are not like those who retract at the last minute.
Which shows no sympathy or care for the person, and to me even implies some really twisted stuff.
I will not tolerate that.

Now please, give this thread back to the OP.
Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Helpneedtips, MoreThanAFeeling, KleinerWolf and 9 others
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
sending love

• Love
Reactions: puppy9
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Sorry OP for the off the rails comments. I wish you find your peace. *Love :heart::hug::heart:

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
:heart::aw::heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Deleted member 14573
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
he is alive. Last seen 50min ago
I hope he make another account and tell us what happened

Attachments

• 20200725_172712.jpg
    20200725_172712.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Reactions: 6Judas6
E

Eachdaymakesmedumber

Jul 25, 2020
he is alive. Last seen 50min ago
I hope he make another account and tell us what happened
He wrote what happened? He vomitted and thus survived. There is no way you die if you throw it all up.
I wonder why the mods banned him though, since this happened and he wrote it himself. Should be clear enough.

Reactions: 6Judas6
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
He wrote what happened? He vomitted and thus survived. There is no way you die if you throw it all up.
I wonder why the mods banned him though, since this happened and he wrote it himself. Should be clear enough.
Maybe he can say more. He can make another account

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Not everyone who vomits SN survives. From posts on the forum it seems almost everyone vomits, but many people die anyway. Some take more SN. Some clearly don't vomit all of it. Being found and treated (or getting treatment on one's own) seems to be the reason people survive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mm80
E

Eachdaymakesmedumber

Jul 25, 2020
Not everyone who vomits SN survives.
He is not "everyone". He is theboiwhostilllived.

Honestly, we can't be 100% sure right now but judging from the login on his account that was posted, it's highly unlikely it was anyone but him.
He says he was last seen in a forest. I mean, who seriously goes into that forest and LOGS in to his account that fast after he supposedly died? Nobody but him.

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
He vomited as soon as ingesting and failed that's obvious

Reactions: Eachdaymakesmedumber
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Ok, @Eachdaymakesmedumber: I'm not here to quarrel. Obviously he's not everyone. Do you know him? are you his new identity? You seem aggressively sure he survived. Is that simply what you deduce from his posts, or do you have other sources?

It would be fine with me if he survived, and if he did I hope he's feeling okay and treating himself gently.

Last edited:
Reactions: KleinerWolf
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
We have no way of knowing. May he be at peace where ever that may be

Reactions: Brackenshire
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
@theboiwhostilllived I hope you find peace with whatever decision you've made.

Out of respect to OP, I'm locking this thread since it's starting to become derailed with speculation about their state.

I just want to clarify that when a user posts a goodbye thread or states that they will be leaving the site, we ban those accounts.
  • Leaving.
    • If you make a thread stating you are leaving the site, you should disable your account for your safety and privacy. If you do not, we will for you.

If they are still here, they can make an appeal and will be unbanned.

Regardless, we can't know for certain.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Soul, Flump and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.