• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Firstly, I'm sorry you're struggling, do you have any support from mental health services?
And what do you mean by "drink a bunch?"

Reactions: justsad&done
R

Rachel

Student
Aug 30, 2018
Firstly, I'm sorry you're struggling, do you have any support from mental health services?
And what do you mean by "drink a bunch?"
I have a therapist but dont wanna bug him. An drink a bunch of alcohol to make ctb easier

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I know it's so tempting to drink to make it easier to CTB but honestly most people who regret their attempts are people who acted impulsively. If life is that bad then tomorrow is just a day away, what's one more day? Take some time to think about it and see if you still feel the same tomorrow or the day after or next week because things change. People here are testimony to that. It's better to think it through, have a plan. I know it's difficult though and sorry you're feeling so low. Keep talking

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I am also tired of fighting. It doesn't seem to ever get better but I don't have any other choice besides death.

It's not quite my time for death. I wouldn't have done myself and my family justice. I still have some meds and therapy to try. It's long, it's rough, I want to die, I hate life, most days I can't leave the house, I can barely leave my bed sometimes. I have crippling anxiety and depression that never seems to get better. So I understand.

However, I would like you to reconsider ctb when drunk as it may not be what you truly want as alcohol is a depressant and most attempts when drunk end up failing.

R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
Impulsively drinking substances can lead to a lot of regret. Sober up and plan out your suicide, so that you'll have a sturdy way of catching the bus. For the quietness play some music, or maybe watch a movie.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
"mentally well"? What an oxymoron for me....

Whatever... I don't know anything about you do I

and I wasn't even talking to you, was I? lol

Last edited:
Reactions: AutoTap
R

Rachel

Student
Aug 30, 2018
I know it's so tempting to drink to make it easier to CTB but honestly most people who regret their attempts are people who acted impulsively. If life is that bad then tomorrow is just a day away, what's one more day? Take some time to think about it and see if you still feel the same tomorrow or the day after or next week because things change. People here are testimony to that. It's better to think it through, have a plan. I know it's difficult though and sorry you're feeling so low. Keep talking
But Ive been struggling with this for 11 years. I already know how I want to go out and all the details. By this point another day doesn't seem like it would do anything. Im just gonna keep cycling into despair
I am also tired of fighting. It doesn't seem to ever get better but I don't have any other choice besides death.

It's not quite my time for death. I wouldn't have done myself and my family justice. I still have some meds and therapy to try. It's long, it's rough, I want to die, I hate life, most days I can't leave the house, I can barely leave my bed sometimes. I have crippling anxiety and depression that never seems to get better. So I understand.

However, I would like you to reconsider ctb when drunk as it may not be what you truly want as alcohol is a depressant and most attempts when drunk end up failing.
What if I go to the hotel sober? I honestly want two days in a hotel. One last day to relax. Eat my favorite food/snack. Watch TV. And I would want to go through with it on night two. I just wouldnt want to leave the hotel alive and I think the alcohol would help with that. I would do low suspension hanging
Impulsively drinking substances can lead to a lot of regret. Sober up and plan out your suicide, so that you'll have a sturdy way of catching the bus. For the quietness play some music, or maybe watch a movie.
Oh Ive had my plan details decided years ago. Ive practiced knot tying and placements too
Also, I recently started listening to audio books. I like the voices I guess. I really like podcast too but Im not too familiar with whats good

Last edited:
Hollydeathripper

Hollydeathripper

no heart beat
Oct 12, 2020
Is hard when the silence overcomes you and you don't know how to react night time for me is so sad is so hard to sleep

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens