• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

There Look! Nothing

-
Sep 29, 2020
I feel very at peace with everything, now. I feel as if I understand everything I need to about why everything happened to me and why I'm here. I'm not afraid of death at all anymore, as soon as it's convenient I'm going to leave. I just need to organize trying to leave the country, I don't want to die here. I'll take the ocean if I have to.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I am the same, I do not fear death at all at this time. Which method have you chosen? Wishing you the best in your journey friend

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's good to hear you're feeling content and at peace with your chosen path. Is travel to where you want to go possible with Covid restrictions?

T

There Look! Nothing

-
Sep 29, 2020
I am the same, I do not fear death at all at this time. Which method have you chosen? Wishing you the best in your journey friend

Morphine OD. And thank you, you too.
It's good to hear you're feeling content and at peace with your chosen path. Is travel to where you want to go possible with Covid restrictions?

Yes, thankfully. Relatively cheap, so it's made easier.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
You are very fortunate to be in possession of morphine! Jealous, sounds like you are in for a peaceful passing.