• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alatus

Alatus

May 22, 2023
Just fucking lost years worth of shit on my computer. One of my drives got completely wiped and lost everything. So much has gone wrong over and over. It's just inconvenience time and time again, they just keep piling up. Everything feels so fucking god awful. I've never wanted to put a bullet in my head more than now. I'm just so fucking tired, when do things start to go right??? WILL things ever go right?? Do I wanna stick around long enough to find out?? NOT really. But ofc I'm not gonna do shit about it. I'll continue to wake up miserable everyday till I HOPEFULLY have the balls to end it.

(Sorry for rant, just needed to vent frustrations somewhere.)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering in this existence, I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here, what I hate about existence is that there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, existence is just too cruel. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: davidtorez
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Sorry to read all your hard work has gone just like that. Technology is sometimes more hassle than it is worth