• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

idkwhatimdoinghere

Abandoned account
Mar 13, 2024
All he does is abuse everyone, it's all he knows how to do. When I was young it was physical and now it's mental and verbal. he thinks I don't remember all the times when I was a little little kid when he fucking hit me every single time I'd do one little thing wrong. but i do. I remember when he almost beat me with a meat tenderizer. I remember when he told me I'd hit me til I bled. I remember when he told me to kill myself three years ago. I remember when he hit my mom. And he still thinks he's the good guy here. He bitches and whines when people call him out because he's a horrible human

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
All he does is abuse everyone, it's all he knows how to do. When I was young it was physical and now it's mental and verbal. he thinks I don't remember all the times when I was a little little kid when he fucking hit me every single time I'd do one little thing wrong. but i do. I remember when he almost beat me with a meat tenderizer. I remember when he told me I'd hit me til I bled. I remember when he told me to kill myself three years ago. I remember when he hit my mom. And he still thinks he's the good guy here. He bitches and whines when people call him out because he's a horrible human
I don't know what country you are in but try and this may sound bad as a situation but try and put your phone somewhere recording for evidence. Eventually you'll have enough of it (because he sounds like a right piece of work and isn't stopping anytime soon) and then you can give it to the authorities but maybe in an anonymous fashion. IDK - I think that's what I would have done because there isn't any escape from the environment otherwise.

Reactions: davidtorez
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
I had a simular situation but its with both of my parents. they think they can gaslight it away and I'll forget. my mum even said all the assaults my dad did to me and the times my mum said she wish she never had kids, was my fault and I should of just shut up. In other words children are to be seen not heard, fucking disgusting.

Reactions: davidtorez
C

cosmic-freedom

Mar 18, 2024
This.I have a narcissistic,controlling and abusive man whom I unfortunately call father.He is the whole reason,my mom,brother and I suffer day in and day out.It feels like there is no hope to get rid of that leech-like existence.

Reactions: FitsTime
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I am sorry for your situation, haven't you sought help in social centers or centers for this type of problem?