• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
i'm trying to hold on through the holidays, i'm going to make it to 2021 but i'm ready now and it won't be long.

i felt what i've been waiting to feel, this sort of peaceful certainty paired with the sinking realization that my life is almost over and that will be all, that will be all that i've ever been and ever will be.

i'm crying a bit right now. if there's anyone i'm familiar with on here, is there anyway we could call through whatsapp or something? i'm so alone and i desperately want to hear another person's voice, someone who isn't going to judge me for preparing to leave.

i'm going to try to post on here more frequently in these last months.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I want you to know how much your words resonate they compelled me to reply to say so, and hello. I won't be able to talk to you aside from this though. I am not saying that just that your message hit a nerve with me for some reason? I've had an interesting time these past few weeks and can just say to ride it out in a way that you do not have to act on those feelings if you do not want to, and just ask the Universe. You may.. or may not get an answer.

J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
I am sending you hugs, love, and much hope that you find a little happiness. You are not completely alone...although life can be very lonely. I also dread the holidays. And I don't want to be unfairly judged for looking out for myself.
Take a deep breath, look at the stars and listen to some music that makes you calm. :hug:

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sending hugs and stuffed bunnies. I'm sorry to hear the holidays are weighing down on you so much, and that waiting is so hard. Hopefully talking with us helps ease the time.

• Love
Reactions: justsad&done
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I know that you barely know me, but even if it were text, I wouldn't mind listening. I'm not a good talker, but i'm really good at listening. I felt bad about my nonchalant response I gave a bit ago, and if it would help feel free.

Last edited: