• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ShyRaccoon

ShyRaccoon

May 14, 2019
Hi there,

My mom, the person who made me feel alive, has passed away. I've been thinking and discussing this topic for years, and I'm pretty sure I'm ready to CTB.

Got a lot of benzos, thinking about taking them all at once.

-Clonazepam (Rivotril) 0,5 mg x 60 pills
-Diazepam 5 mg x 40 p
-Alprazolam (Xanax) tons of it. It's the XR though, Idk if it would work as well
-Quetiapina (Rocoz) 100 mg x 30 ish

What do you all think? May I be able to finally CTB?

Regards.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bauhaus, lobster salad, Drowning fish and 4 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I won't comment on the benzos but just wanted to share my condolences to you and I hope that whatever you do is peaceful. Sending love ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and ShyRaccoon
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Im so sorry for youe loss,but benzos wont kill you,peace and hugs

Reactions: zoidals and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
ShyRaccoon

ShyRaccoon

May 14, 2019
Im so sorry for youe loss,but benzos wont kill you,peace and hugs

As far as I know, that much benzos would be able to induce someone to cardiorespiratory arrest. I'm an EMT, so I only know the basics of pharma.

Reactions: The Lonely, miguel6565 and (deleted member)
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm sorry for your loss ❤️

I would use the benzos to make hanging easier, not take benzos alone.

Reactions: miguel6565
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
benzo's alone is a very unreliable way to ctb, you're gonna have to mix it with other things

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear your mom passed a way she must have meant a lot to you. As many others have said already the benzo's wont do much. I hope your pain eases soon :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you find peace in whatever you decide to do.:hug:

E

ending80

Aug 31, 2020
Hi, I'm sorry for your loss. My mom recently passed away too so I understand. I also am trying to use Benzos but I have heard they won't work alone. I am trying to find out if alcohol would help them work. Failure is not an option for me. I will keep you informed.

• Hugs
E

ending80

Aug 31, 2020
I've been researching all night as I need this was my plan too and I'm sorry but from all I've read this won't work. Benzos are not lethal enough. I am now at a loss myself because I have to ctb and soon. If you search benzos on this site and read all the posts you will see what I mean. I am desperate for a solution.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Benzos alone almost never will. Combined with alcohol it is possible, but also likely is you will vomit this up with that volume of alcohol or anything approaching it.

there are other methods not involving controlled substances that are easier and more reliable.

Reactions: dana
E

ending80

Aug 31, 2020
I have been researching since yesterday morning. Didn't sleep at all. Researched all night. This is very important. Something bad happened so I have to ctb soon. Best I've come up with is maybe night night method. But I also was reading tourniquet?? Just really wish benzo and alcohol would do it.

Reactions: adam&eve
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
I took 1000mg of Xanax once, and survived. And I did that just for fun.

• Hugs
E

ending80

Aug 31, 2020
Oh no, I only have 900 mg. This is just awful. Did it really do nothing to you? Was alcohol involved?

RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
Oh no, I only have 900 mg. This is just awful. Did it really do nothing to you? Was alcohol involved?

Oh it did something to me alright. Like make me wreck my truck, make my girlfriend break up with me, get fired from my job, and sleep for 4 days.. but yeah, it didn't kill me.

Yep, there was much alcohol invloved. That's when shit got real fun.

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
I read a few years ago that large amounts of Alprazolam (Xanax) combined with a lot of alcohol did kill some people.
Adding additional benzos would help.
However, vomiting is the problem... anti-emetics would have to be taken prior, just like in the SN method.
And all this would still not be a sure thing... just a possibility.

Best I've come up with is maybe night night method. But I also was reading tourniquet??

These 2 methods do seem the easiest, IN THEORY.
In practice, you need an extremely strong will to harm yourself and a neck without much muscle.
This works for 70-80 year old seniors, but in younger people it is almost impossible to close the arteries (which are deep in the neck) before your head bursts from the closed veins. The blood accumulates in the head, feels like it will explode, people panic and give up due to SI.

E

ending80

Aug 31, 2020
Thanks, that's important to know. So few options and so little time. Any better ideas?

ShyRaccoon

ShyRaccoon

May 14, 2019
I read a few years ago that large amounts of Alprazolam (Xanax) combined with a lot of alcohol did kill some people.
Adding additional benzos would help.
However, vomiting is the problem... anti-emetics would have to be taken prior, just like in the SN method.
And all this would still not be a sure thing... just a possibility.

Of course anti-emetics will be involved. I've got tons of Motilium. I'm planing on doing it tonight, cocktel will be motilium, tons of Xanax, tons of Clonazepam and Seroquel, I assume.

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Hello, I don't want to burst your bubble but those pills won't make you ctb, I've tried that many times, always ended up in a hospital. Cause my parents eventually would come to my room after me being asleep for 12 hours. Ben os won't kill you. But it's your decision.

Reactions: adam&eve, Deleted member 4993, Infinite Conscious and 2 others
ShyRaccoon

ShyRaccoon

May 14, 2019
Hello, I don't want to burst your bubble but those pills won't make you ctb, I've tried that many times, always ended up in a hospital. Cause my parents eventually would come to my room after me being asleep for 12 hours. Ben os won't kill you. But it's your decision.

I live alone, no one would call emergencies or drive me to the hospital. I used to work as an EMT and I've seen people totally unconscious with low SatO2 and low heart rate. I remember we attended a 2 m guy that was having respiratory depression, unconscious, etc. The family told me he was on 2mg Xanax (I'm 99% sure they were lying about the dose, but as far as I know, it's possible. I found nothing on his room apart from the xanax blisters/cardboard box, that's how it's dispensed here.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and sadworld
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
I live alone, no one would call emergencies or drive me to the hospital. I used to work as an EMT and I've seen people totally unconscious with low SatO2 and low heart rate. I remember we attended a 2 m guy that was having respiratory depression, unconscious, etc. The family told me he was on 2mg Xanax (I'm 99% sure they were lying about the dose, but as far as I know, it's possible. I found nothing on his room apart from the xanax blisters/cardboard box, that's how it's dispensed here.
same as where I'm from, it comes in boxes. I believe once I took around 600 1mg long release tablets. I'm still here to tell the story. But hope it works for you if that's what you want. Hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: adam&eve, Deleted member 4993, ShyRaccoon and 1 other person
ShyRaccoon

ShyRaccoon

May 14, 2019
same as where I'm from, it comes in boxes. I believe once I took around 600 1mg long release tablets. I'm still here to tell the story. But hope it works for you if that's what you want. Hope you find peace.

Oh, you took the Alprazolam/Xanax XR (extended release), right? I had them prescripted years ago, and tried the same as you. I took like 2 entire boxes and it just made me sleep. Now I'm on standard Alprazolam, I'm pretty sure it didn't work out for you because it was de XR version, but I'm not a pharmacist.

Yeah, it would be nice if you tell the story, I would like to read it.

I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
Hi there,

My mom, the person who made me feel alive, has passed away. I've been thinking and discussing this topic for years, and I'm pretty sure I'm ready to CTB.

Got a lot of benzos, thinking about taking them all at once.

-Clonazepam (Rivotril) 0,5 mg x 60 pills
-Diazepam 5 mg x 40 p
-Alprazolam (Xanax) tons of it. It's the XR though, Idk if it would work as well
-Quetiapina (Rocoz) 100 mg x 30 ish

What do you all think? May I be able to finally CTB?

Regards.
The oral LD50 if quetiapine in rats is 2000 mg/kg. Some signs and symptoms of a quetiapine overdose include sedation, drowsiness, tachycardia, and hypotension. Clinical trials demonstrate that overdoses of up to 30 grams of quetiapine did not result in death.

you would need about 26,000 doses of benzos to kill you. it's ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to die from benzos. read above regarding quetiapine. it's your prerogative to swallow a bunch of pills but your method is not going to work and you will have side effects from your attempt.

Last edited:
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Oh, you took the Alprazolam/Xanax XR (extended release), right? I had them prescripted years ago, and tried the same as you. I took like 2 entire boxes and it just made me sleep. Now I'm on standard Alprazolam, I'm pretty sure it didn't work out for you because it was de XR version, but I'm not a pharmacist.

Yeah, it would be nice if you tell the story, I would like to read it.
Oh I have many on pills, way too many. That's why I get worried when someone mentions that method as it rarely works.

Reactions: adam&eve and Deleted member 4993
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
Oh I have many on pills, way too many. That's why I get worried when someone mentions that method as it rarely works.
The only pills that work are ones that depress your respiratory center in your brain (opioids, barbiturates) or ones that mess with the electrical system of the heart (tca's, hydroxychloroquine)

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
How about get in warm bath after taking pills, leave windows open. Fall asleep and hypothermia when water goes cold?

Reactions: adam&eve and lobster salad
ShyRaccoon

ShyRaccoon

May 14, 2019
The oral LD50 if quetiapine in rats is 2000 mg/kg. Some signs and symptoms of a quetiapine overdose include sedation, drowsiness, tachycardia, and hypotension. Clinical trials demonstrate that overdoses of up to 30 grams of quetiapine did not result in death.

you would need about 26,000 doses of benzos to kill you. it's ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to die from benzos. read above regarding quetiapine. it's your prerogative to swallow a bunch of pills but your method is not going to work and you will have side effects from your attempt.

Quetiapine (Seroquel), I got the prescription for 100 mg pills, 60 pills per box. In the past, 25mg of Seroquel made me K.O., and with 200mg (my prescripted dose)... Maybe those rats didn't drink alcohol and mix Seroquel with benzos (?) Jk...
My plan is to mix them all together, benzos, Seroquel and even tons of Trazodone. I've got many drugs in my house, there has to be something that could kill me from an overdose, liver or kidney failure, Idk...
How about get in warm bath after taking pills, leave windows open. Fall asleep and hypothermia when water goes cold?

If I would like to die from hyperthermia, I could take 3g of MDMA at once, drink alcohol and not hydrating myself...? That'd be an option I didn't consider until now. Thank you for your response. I couldn't do the bath thing because there are no windows in my bathroom.

Last edited:
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Quetiapine (Seroquel), I got the prescription for 100 mg pills, 60 pills per box. In the past, 25mg of Seroquel made me K.O., and with 200mg (my prescripted dose)... Maybe those rats didn't drink alcohol and mix Seroquel with benzos (?) Jk...
My plan is to mix them all together, benzos, Seroquel and even tons of Trazodone. I've got many drugs in my house, there has to be something that could kill me from an overdose, liver or kidney failure, Idk...

If I would like to die from hyperthermia, I could take 3g of MDMA at once, drink alcohol and not hydrating myself...? That'd be an option I didn't consider until now. Thank you for your response.
God mdma, now that's a happy way to die. Love mdma.

• Love