• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ShyRaccoon

ShyRaccoon

May 14, 2019
God mdma, now that's a happy way to die. Love mdma.

Love it too. I thought it'd be a nice way to die as I've read many people dying from hyperthermia and dehydration after abusing MDMA.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
Quetiapine (Seroquel), I got the prescription for 100 mg pills, 60 pills per box. In the past, 25mg of Seroquel made me K.O., and with 200mg (my prescripted dose)... Maybe those rats didn't drink alcohol and mix Seroquel with benzos (?) Jk...
My plan is to mix them all together, benzos, Seroquel and even tons of Trazodone. I've got many drugs in my house, there has to be something that could kill me from an overdose, liver or kidney failure, Idk...

If I would like to die from hyperthermia, I could take 3g of MDMA at once, drink alcohol and not hydrating myself...? That'd be an option I didn't consider until now. Thank you for your response. I couldn't do the bath thing because there are no windows in my bathroom.
Up to you. i feel like you are just going to needlessly suffer or get something like serotonin syndrome and still be alive to tell the tale of suffering. And isn't that why we are all here, to figure out a way to end suffering?

Reactions: adam&eve
ShyRaccoon

ShyRaccoon

May 14, 2019
Up to you. i feel like you are just going to needlessly suffer or get something like serotonin syndrome and still be alive to tell the tale of suffering. And isn't that why we are all here, to figure out a way to end suffering?

I've mentioned it because of the bath thing, there are no windows in my bathroom, and I know it's possible to die from hyperthermia and dehydration because of MDMA. But yes, It's true what you're saying. It's better to do another method more "secure".

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Quetiapine (Seroquel), I got the prescription for 100 mg pills, 60 pills per box. In the past, 25mg of Seroquel made me K.O., and with 200mg (my prescripted dose)... Maybe those rats didn't drink alcohol and mix Seroquel with benzos (?) Jk...
My plan is to mix them all together, benzos, Seroquel and even tons of Trazodone. I've got many drugs in my house, there has to be something that could kill me from an overdose, liver or kidney failure, Idk...

If I would like to die from hyperthermia, I could take 3g of MDMA at once, drink alcohol and not hydrating myself...? That'd be an option I didn't consider until now. Thank you for your response. I couldn't do the bath thing because there are no windows in my bathroom.
I don't think you'll need the window open, it was just to drop the temp even more.

Even if the water is say 13C, your body is 37C so you'll lose heat to the water, it'll just take longer - body temp only needs to drop to below 35C to become hypothermic.

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
This plan could work only if combined with at least 1 whole bottle of Vodka or a similar high/percentage alcohol.

Some people are new to the forum and only recently have engaged on the thought of CTB.
Thus the lack of information and the belief in the traditional fairy tales about OD'ing on pills (Benzos).

Dear rookies, do your research before you attempt anything.
There is a thread on all reliable methods, and if Benzos are not mentioned as a method, then you are just going to throw up and sleep for 2 days.
Even if you have a truck full of Xanax pills, it will not kill you by itself.

Of course, maybe you just need to fail a couple of times, just like we all have in the past, so that one day you could speak of your own "faily" tales.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

• Love
Reactions: adam&eve
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
I've mentioned it because of the bath thing, there are no windows in my bathroom, and I know it's possible to die from hyperthermia and dehydration because of MDMA. But yes, It's true what you're saying. It's better to do another method more "secure".
The people who die from hyperthermia and dehydration (from what i read) are those at raves who are dancing for hours on end and then just collapse and die. Maybe take mdma and sit in a sauna or go and run a marathon :smiling: jk...that sounds painful.

Reactions: MolinaKeyLime