• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
Hey everybody, so, I've come to a point where there's nothing I can do, I'll spare you the backstory. I'm trying to think how to end my life quickly now in the most logical and emotionless way possible.
I have SN from 2021, I ordered test strips arriving (hopefully) tomorrow and will test it. (I'll try to share the results on here for reassurance that I am reading them correctly)
If the tests come back that it is still good, I will then be ready,

Since it is impossible to get an anti-emetic without a prescription in Canada, I will not be using one, I will be following a similar regiment to the user on here LetzteAusfahrt who didn't use an anti-emetic either and it was confirmed that he was successful.

He had someone online monitoring him to confirm his success, and I think I may want to do something similar. I want people to know whether I'm successful or not to contribute to knowledge on here, someone watching me monitoring whats happened so that they can tell ppl on here and such. Idk I guess I gain nothing from it but I like that idea though I know I may very well not end up doing that cause its unrealistic and I don't know anyone who would do that for me.

I guess there's not much more to be said, my next thread post will be in regards to accurately testing and reading the SN strips. I plan to CTB this Sunday if I do not need to purchase new SN (my guts telling me the SN should be fine as I've read threads on here of others testing SN that was 5 years old and it was fine, it seems like its stable if you keep the airtight lid on even if you opened it a few times briefly).

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜ : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Best wishes in your attempts OP and hope eternal peace win for you in the end.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck! I hope you find the peace you are searching for.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I hope you find peace and I'll be waiting for the test results.

G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Hello are you done testing your SN

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Dec 17, 2023
Hey everybody, so, I've come to a point where there's nothing I can do, I'll spare you the backstory. I'm trying to think how to end my life quickly now in the most logical and emotionless way possible.
I have SN from 2021, I ordered test strips arriving (hopefully) tomorrow and will test it. (I'll try to share the results on here for reassurance that I am reading them correctly)
If the tests come back that it is still good, I will then be ready,

Since it is impossible to get an anti-emetic without a prescription in Canada, I will not be using one, I will be following a similar regiment to the user on here LetzteAusfahrt who didn't use an anti-emetic either and it was confirmed that he was successful.

He had someone online monitoring him to confirm his success, and I think I may want to do something similar. I want people to know whether I'm successful or not to contribute to knowledge on here, someone watching me monitoring whats happened so that they can tell ppl on here and such. Idk I guess I gain nothing from it but I like that idea though I know I may very well not end up doing that cause its unrealistic and I don't know anyone who would do that for me.

I guess there's not much more to be said, my next thread post will be in regards to accurately testing and reading the SN strips. I plan to CTB this Sunday if I do not need to purchase new SN (my guts telling me the SN should be fine as I've read threads on here of others testing SN that was 5 years old and it was fine, it seems like its stable if you keep the airtight lid on even if you opened it a few times briefly).
Would be so greatly appreciated if you can document your process. I wish for you peace and smooth transition...

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
@LongForWordlessSong Are you still with us?

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
@LongForWordlessSong Are you still with us?

Reactions: rozeske