• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firecaste

Firecaste

Experienced
Jan 5, 2019
I gotta stop posting, I'm only making it worse xD

Reactions: Whatshername
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018

I still have a few choice words in my chest, but I'm stopping for the same reason :D

Reactions: Johnnythefox, WayOut and Firecaste
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Tbh I'm probably better off staying from this too now but I hope the basic point of what I was saying kind of got through.

I'll probably just look at the pets thread like the other guy mentioned now. Not a bad idea.

Reactions: Johnnythefox, wxtyubidi7y, Firecaste and 1 other person
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
this endangers humanity if it's not able to be corrected.
I trust that natural selection will prevail. Help the greater good. Use protection.
Right, if you take out men from being the lead especially in the family. Society falls apart. Women need to be submissive to men, but this does not mean subjugated like in some more primitive cultures. It just means that we are biologically wired up this way. I had difficulty in relationships where I could dominate a guy or felt like I had to make the most important decisions, be the main breadwinner. I'm not saying this doesn't ever work for anybody but women tend to be unhappy in this type of relationship in the long run. Boys really need dads to be around or they don't learn how to be in the lead role. They won't learn how to be men.
At least stop pretending to be female. Or, are you really that lame and gutless?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
That, and toxic masculinity which is forced a lot in US culture that basically you're not allowed to go to therapy or work on your emotional issues cause you're not a "real man", so you're basically correct.
I went off topic a bit but yes there is an agenda to wipe out and suppress masculinity especially among whites. If you think about it, your teachers in school primarily female and you're forced to endure many years in the gov school, divorce favors women to get custody of the kids, women are allowed to get pregnant without having a willing or able father for your kid. Someone said I'm male lol! Definitely not male but I was discouraged from embracing being female growing up. I was never unpopular with men but yes I did have a touch of androgyny where I felt more masculine in my thinking even though I was very much female.

Last edited:
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Mate, you've jumped the shark here. Seriously. You're obviously male, and you have serious problems accepting that females are equal, if not better in many cases, than males. Wise up, pal. We are in awe of females these days.

So who's really having problems accepting females are equal to males? It's entirely your right to believe females are better than males although the way I see it female supremacy ideology is every bit as unhealthy as male supremacy ideology.

Yet a simple recognition of biological realities is not an ideology, although it runs contrary to a female supremacy ideology. And it's a simple reality that in the entire history of the Planet Earth there was never ever any society that was run by females. Amazons as a society are a myth - the reality was some guys saw female warriors in South America fighting alongside male warriors, were impressed but it didn't mean females ran the show. It's a simple reality that while boys fight, skateboard and climb rocks, girls prefer much less intense activities.

So for a healthy male it's natural to dominate female, just cause he's more intense. And for a healthy female it's natural to accept such a domination. It's just domination itself can itself be healthy or unhealthy. And in reality there are many male assholes who will use their position to impose all kinds of bullshit on female. Just like parents will. Then again female assholes will do the same.

Reactions: Misanthrope
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
I went off topic a bit but yes there is an agenda to wipe out and suppress masculinity especially among whites. If you think about it, your teachers in school primarily female and you're forced to endure many years in the gov school, divorce favors women to get custody of the kids, women are allowed to get pregnant without having a willing or able father for your kid.
Dude. You're losing the plot. You're embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: ouvreyes, 2 be or not and Johnnythefox
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Dude. You're losing the plot. You're embarrassing yourself.

How is she losing when it's you who have nothing to say except to insult her? There can be nothing embarassing about the truth.

Reactions: Final Escape
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
How is she losing when it's you who have nothing to say except to insult her? There can be nothing embarassing about the truth.
He's an ignorant bigoted misogynistic fuckwit.
So for a healthy male it's natural to dominate female, just cause he's more intense. And for a healthy female it's natural to accept such a domination.
Hang on... so are you! lmao

Reactions: 2 be or not
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Wow. This thread was bad enough, and that was before all the alt-right shitheels leapt into it. It now has potential to break the entire forum.

Reactions: Made4TV, wiIIow, Wolfjob_dayjob and 5 others
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
He's an ignorant bigoted misogynistic fuckwit.

But you can't back it up. So in reality you and those like you are hateful bigots. All you can do is supress opinions you don't like. Suppress the truth. As far as your fantasy goes - feel free to imagine whatever you want.

Reactions: WayOut
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Thanks for standing up for me, hugs :)

Reactions: Johnnythefox, therhydler, Rollo and 1 other person
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Wow. This thread was bad enough, and that was before all the alt-right shitheels leapt into it. It now has potential to break the entire forum.

But this thread is only bad cause those like you can't handle dissent and start the bullying.

Reactions: whatevs
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
But this thread is only bad cause those like you can't handle dissent and start the bullying.

Absolutely devastated that you've just edited this bit from the original "you can't handle the truth" during the time it took me to find this Jack Nicholson picture.
latest

Reactions: Made4TV, About_to_Go, Wolfjob_dayjob and 3 others
Firecaste

Firecaste

Experienced
Jan 5, 2019
THIS WAS NOT A POLITICS THREAD THOUGH. I'm leaving for real this time.

Reactions: About_to_Go, Wolfjob_dayjob, Whatshername and 1 other person
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Absolutely devastated that you've just edited this bit from the original "you can't handle the truth" during the time it took me to find this Jack Nicholson picture.

So what that I'm edited it? You can't handle dissent cause it's the truth and you have nothing to say. Hence you can't handle truth. So it's you and those like you who destroy threads with your nastyness.

• Love
Reactions: whatevs
Nanami

Nanami

Global Mod
Nov 20, 2018
I think this is enough.
We've strayed so far from the initial topic and it just ended up with people throwing insults at each other.
Please keep things civil and try to stay on topic.

Thank you,
Nanami

Reactions: Made4TV, About_to_Go, Wolfjob_dayjob and 10 others
Status
Not open for further replies.