Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I am glad I didn't believe that okyeah went to Harvard.

Reactions: Made4TV, About_to_Go, Deleted member 4993 and 9 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Where is the OP?
As plausible a claim as any other tbf.

Hey I live near Harvard, been on their campus many times just not as an, um, student.

When I dated online assholes liked to say shit like "I went to that school in Cambridge which begins with an H".

MIT grads are much more humble, actually. Something about Harvard grads grates on mostly everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, therhydler and Redt2go
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
What is the UK equivalent? Oxford U? And Cambridge U?

Yes :-) Though the London Universities are excellent too depending on what is your course choice

Reactions: About_to_Go, Wolfjob_dayjob, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Yes :-) Though the London Universities are excellent too depending on what is your course choice

Thanks. I know of course the London School of Economics is probably considered the best in the world.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Final Escape
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Where is the OP?

Hey I live near Harvard, been on their campus many times just not as an, um, student.

When I dated online assholes liked to say shit like "I went to that school in Cambridge which begins with an H".

MIT grads are much more humble, actually. Something about Harvard grads grates on mostly everyone.

Not that there's anything inherently wrong about gaining entry to these institutions, l must add; just that l find it hard to fathom why some folk are excessively keen to remind all on a suicide forum that they're Exceptionally Gifted Actually, in whatever form, whenever the opportunity arises, or even when it doesn't.

Reactions: Made4TV, About_to_Go, Wolfjob_dayjob and 6 others
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
ANYWAYS onto the topic at hand, while it's tragic you lost your husband there's definitely a better way to word your post cause apparently I would've had this same lifestyle cause I was apparently a childhood savant with writing and art and could've went to some good colleges (not Harvard tho), but then I became severely mentally ill and now I fear losing my job at Burger King constantly! Yay unexpected life changes I can't control!

Honestly though it sounds like you'd benefit from therapy more than being here. There's plenty of places where you can get good grief counseling nowadays.

Reactions: Made4TV, About_to_Go and WayOut
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
"Hi I'm a Far-Eastern hedge fund manager for an internationally feared organised crime organisation. l sadly have early-onset dementia and have thus already acquired my dubious and untried method, and l now intend to spend my remaining few weeks on Earth finding a (young, female) soulmate on a suicide forum" will be quite hard to beat as far as backstories go imo.

So it's only a story, then?

Reactions: Made4TV, color_me_gone and Chinaski
L

Logic

Student
Dec 20, 2018
I read this forum every night, trying to find someone to identify with, but it never happens.

I am not like you, I have a good job, I am well paid and senior in my position. I have a nice house and money in the bank. I buy nice clothes and have matching shoes & bags. I am not in any debt. I dine out in nice restaurants and I go to the theatre. I wear Chanel perfume. I sing in the choir. I have access to medical & dental care. I get my nails done every month, I go for facials and massages whenever I feel like it. I have amazing friends who love me so much and I am highly thought of in work. I have my mum and sisters, plus 2 neices who think the world of me. I stay in nice hotels and drink nice wine. I get my hair done once a month. I am chatty, bubbly and confident.

I am a fake.

Everyday in this life is a living hell. Behind this façade I am slowly dying. Behind all this, I have nothing, I am empty, my life is over. My husband left to go to work one day and never came back. He ctb, without warning. He jumped into a river. His body was missing for 7 weeks. 7 weeks waiting for his body to surface. 7 weeks of unbearable pain, shame, guilt, confusion. Trying to tell his closest friends and family what he had done, with no explaination, facing their judgement. The flashbacks overcome me almost every minute of everyday. The cold, dark feeling consumes me, the anixety rushes through my body. I can't breathe. What must his last thoughts have been? How could he have done this to me? How did I not know he was suffering? And the shame, I feel the shame of his suicide, the pity, the assumptions, the blame. People believe that I am to blame. I go over and over the aftermath in my head, like a film playing on repeat. I relive it all. Calling his mum & brother, his boss & best friend. The funeral, the songs, the coffin. I see it all as if it happened yesterday.

This is my real life. My husbands legacy to me.

I probably make more money than you do. It's hard for me to have compassion for you when you say you are better than everyone on here, and you are a victim of your husbands monsterous crime of committing suicide.

Reactions: Made4TV
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Men, but especially white men are at high risk for suicide because whites are being targeted for destruction by the left who want communism for the entire world.
5qghkYY.gif

Reactions: Made4TV, About_to_Go, Wolfjob_dayjob and 10 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
wait, that's not a real post, there's no way

Reactions: Made4TV, Redt2go, Final Escape and 4 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I'm not here to defend the Op's post or the way that she put it across, I think she could have chosen her words more wisely though.
I'm going to try and be cryptic here, don't take things at face value and assume that this person is well off, rich or has a high position in a prestigious company.
That's all I'm going to say about this, as I've been doing a bit of Sam Spade.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Final Escape and ReadyasEver
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
yeah but I meant final escape's post

Reactions: Final Escape, Whatshername, wxtyubidi7y and 1 other person
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Jane Doe, do you have a more prestigious position than your husband did? Did you guys have any kids? Why do you suspect your husband might have killed himself? Men, but especially white men are at high risk for suicide because whites are being targeted for destruction by the left who want communism for the entire world.

Huh? Well.....I don't know even where to start.

Reactions: Made4TV, About_to_Go, Redt2go and 5 others
Firecaste

Firecaste

Experienced
Jan 5, 2019
This thread is going places.

Reactions: Made4TV, About_to_Go, Johnnythefox and 7 others
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Mind blowing, I know, but she totally means it.
Do you think she actually believes it or she's just repeating verbatim what a bunch of people told her and hey Ted totally thinks that's a real thing and so does Bob my roommate so I guess that must be true!

Reactions: Made4TV and Redt2go
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Final, in the US, there's a compelling counter argument to this. White male suicide has always been high, it's not a new thing. I would counter that the expectations and stereotypes placed on white males by the ultra right wing fundamentalists and the subsequent failures to meet these are as likely to blame as anything else.

Reactions: Made4TV, About_to_Go, Johnnythefox and 5 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Jane Doe, do you have a more prestigious position than your husband did? Did you guys have any kids? Why do you suspect your husband might have killed himself?
Mate, you've jumped the shark here. Seriously. You're obviously male, and you have serious problems accepting that females are equal, if not better in many cases, than males. Wise up, pal. We are in awe of females these days. We let them out of the kitchen decades ago. Did you miss that?

Independent of whether Jane Doe is for real or not, what you are implying here is simply obscene. A male suicides because his wife doesn't somehow fit the stereotype you are always banging on about? Jesus fucking christ, you really don't belong on this site. You're a feeble apology for a bloke, my man. I've been reading your tripe, and I've had enough. You spout this drivel in every second post you make. Wrong forum. You want the other one.

I'm so fucking disgusted. I'm going back to the pets thread so that I can marinate my brain in all the wonderfulness there. Real people posting about their much loved pets... with pics!. Chicken soup for the heart. This forum is for these real people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: About_to_Go, Johnnythefox, MistakesHappen and 4 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Lol! I guess most people don't watch the alternative media talking about why suicide is goin up for white people as a whole. In South Africa they are murdering the white farmers and taking their land without compensation. Unfortunately it's going to hurt those people who depend on the farmers who feed many people who don't really know how to farm.

I want to make sure I understand you correctly.

Suicide is going up for white people as a whole because in south africa communists are murdering white farmers which is causing lots of people to starve because we're running out of white farmers who are pretty much the only people who know how to farm.

Reactions: Made4TV, _habs1999, About_to_Go and 7 others
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Do you think she actually believes it or she's just repeating verbatim what a bunch of people told her and hey Ted totally thinks that's a real thing and so does Bob my roommate so I guess that must be true!

I can't read her mind, I just read her posts. Having said that, belief most often comes from listening to others on repeat, like a broken disk.

Reactions: Made4TV, Wolfjob_dayjob, Johnnythefox and 2 others
Firecaste

Firecaste

Experienced
Jan 5, 2019
I think Finalescape is just very intense about the politics, That being said: INB4LOCK

Reactions: Made4TV, About_to_Go, Wolfjob_dayjob and 4 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I'm so fucking disgusted. I'm going back to the pets thread so that I can marinate my brain in all the wonderfulness there. Real people posting about their much loved pets... with pics!. Chicken soup for the heart

Indeed. And I'm not there just because I'm simple. But I just can't handle in 2019 racism and prejudice. Please make it stop. Anyone. Everyone.

Reactions: About_to_Go, Redt2go, Deleted member 4993 and 4 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I knew I might offend some people lol! Sorry if I offended anybody, this was not intended to inflame anyone. It's difficult stuff to take in because we are so conditioned and brainwashed about this type of stuff. The people who control the big banks want people to think and believe things that are false. They control the money and therefore they control the media. They are working to destroy free speech on the internet because this will seal our fate. It will be a communist dictatorship worldwide once they take down free speech and gain complete control over the internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: mattwitt
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
"this was not intended to inflame anyone."

Then why do you keep doing it over and over again?

"It's difficult stuff to take in because we are so conditioned and brainwashed about this type of stuff."

Indeed. Your lack of self awareness is astounding.

Congratulations on killing another thread by barfing up your ideology that had nothing to do with the original premise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Made4TV, About_to_Go, Johnnythefox and 6 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Congratulations on killing another thread with barfing up your ideology that had nothing to do with the original premise.
Fuck. I wish I said that. Well put!

Reactions: Made4TV, Johnnythefox, MistakesHappen and 1 other person
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Final, in the US, there's a compelling counter argument to this. White male suicide has always been high, it's not a new thing. I would counter that the expectations and stereotypes placed on white males by the ultra right wing fundamentalists and the subsequent failures to meet these are as likely to blame as anything else.
That, and toxic masculinity which is forced a lot in US culture that basically you're not allowed to go to therapy or work on your emotional issues cause you're not a "real man", so you're basically correct.

Reactions: Made4TV, About_to_Go, Johnnythefox and 2 others
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
just because you're offended, society goes to hell real quick. This is why free speech is so important.
You do have free speech. You're using it right now. No one is trying to take that away from you. However, free speech doesn't mean you're free from consequences or that person can't react to what you just said. If I said the same shit to some random black guy across the street from me he could go ahead and whack me upside the head lmao

Reactions: About_to_Go, Wolfjob_dayjob, Johnnythefox and 3 others
Firecaste

Firecaste

Experienced
Jan 5, 2019
That would be Assault, assault is actually a crime. JUST SAYING

Status
Not open for further replies.