• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'll probably want to die in a few hours, but right now, I feel amazing. I want to live and experience life. Oh and DK summit in Mario Kart wii is the best ost in that game. Also, I see beautiful 2D objects and colors in my peripheral vision. Life is wonderful right now. That is all lol.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
It was weed. An edible to be exact. Remember that weed is a mild psychedelic
i know that, weed doesnt exactly get along with me but meh. i just never saw shapes or colors so i wasnt sure if it was just the reaction you were having to it or if it was something else. do you know what strain it was, sounds like its something worth trying.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
i know that, weed doesnt exactly get along with me but meh. i just never saw shapes or colors so i wasnt sure if it was just the reaction you were having to it or if it was something else. do you know what strain it was, sounds like its something worth trying.
I gotta ask my friend, but I think it was blue dream or something like that

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
i hope it is. its a sativa dom. i "Cant" have indica. well i can but only before bed. i slept for a week because i forgot what i was smoking so every time i woke up id have another puff and go back to sleep lol
I did feel a little euphoric. It was nice going in and out of different dimensions :) I slept 6 more hours and woke up in a ctb mood so there goes my happy mood. I hope I can get high again soon

degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
haha I wish I saw pretty colours after a large amount of weed. I understand this though, I use weed for copemaxxing. puts me in a way more manageable mood.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
It's truly an amazing plant isn't it? It shouldn't be illegal at all. This plant could save lives

New Zealand gonna legalize it soon. New Zealand is a sensible country!!!! I don't live there. But still.

I hope you can get more soon - it is so helpful. It has kept me functional for years. Do check out my post about Syrian Rue seeds if you want something that gets you a big high that takes down depression, worth a look (though not safe with meds...). My seeds arrive tomorrow!!!!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
New Zealand gonna legalize it soon. New Zealand is a sensible country!!!! I don't live there. But still.

I hope you can get more soon - it is so helpful. It has kept me functional for years. Do check out my post about Syrian Rue seeds if you want something that gets you a big high that takes down depression, worth a look (though not safe with meds...). My seeds arrive tomorrow!!!!
Oh I have one and a half brownies left, but will probably have to wait at least 6 days to do it again due to tolerance

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Oh I have one and a half brownies left, but will probably have to wait at least 6 days to do it again due to tolerance

I have used it every day for soo long. I have the occasional tolerance break, but for example, in Morocco where I went last year, they told me that their weed was really strong, and it didn't do much for me! Now only some strains work for me at all. I am so agitated and depressed without it, that I rely on it generally speaking.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I have used it every day for soo long. I have the occasional tolerance break, but for example, in Morocco where I went last year, they told me that their weed was really strong, and it didn't do much for me! Now only some strains work for me at all. I am so agitated and depressed without it, that I rely on it generally speaking.
I would rely on it, but I don't have it all the time which sucks. If I could have it all the time, it'd make life worth living a bit

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I would rely on it, but I don't have it all the time which sucks. If I could have it all the time, it'd make life worth living a bit
I can't imagine being without it - I know I am lucky to be able to get it and afford it. Have you tried shrooms and microdosing in case it helps you? Definitely look up the Syrian Rue tea too - I think it is relatively cheap and easy to get.
Weed has given me so many of my happiest days - it makes me happier, more fluent, easier around people, more relaxed. It also healed me a lot in many ways - I mean I am still a mess without it, but I have learned a lot from it. It also made me trip my tits off (if you pardon my French) for many years. Think seeing pyramids while doing photocopying, but talking like you are still normal...
Squiddy, maybe you should grow a plant or two!

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Good weed isn't bad! I wish I had weed... Well, I wish you more fun then! Enjoy your stuff!

• Love
dec132013

dec132013

Aug 6, 2020
Is it legal where you live? Perhaps weed (or another med with similar effects) is the boost you need to recover. Obviously don't go overboard, but theres no shame in needing meds

Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Belated hell yeah
I'm trying to stay sober and so far my mood swings have been ridiculous
I'm jelly. I'd do just about anything for a line of K right now.

@LittleJem
Syrian rue is pretty good as an antidepressant and mild psychedelic-ish substance but anyone who's on antidepressants needs to be ultra careful, meaning not take it, because fatal interactions can occur. Just putting it out there. Edited: oh shit you already said that. Sorry.

Last edited:
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I can't imagine being without it - I know I am lucky to be able to get it and afford it. Have you tried shrooms and microdosing in case it helps you? Definitely look up the Syrian Rue tea too - I think it is relatively cheap and easy to get.
Weed has given me so many of my happiest days - it makes me happier, more fluent, easier around people, more relaxed. It also healed me a lot in many ways - I mean I am still a mess without it, but I have learned a lot from it. It also made me trip my tits off (if you pardon my French) for many years. Think seeing pyramids while doing photocopying, but talking like you are still normal...
Squiddy, maybe you should grow a plant or two!
I would grow a plant, but it's only decriminalized here and I don't think my grandma or mom would approve of it

Good weed isn't bad! I wish I had weed... Well, I wish you more fun then! Enjoy your stuff!
Thanks, I still have one and a half left so I'm trying again in 6 days

Is it legal where you live? Perhaps weed (or another med with similar effects) is the boost you need to recover. Obviously don't go overboard, but theres no shame in needing meds
Only decriminalized and my parents and grandma wouldn't approve if I were to bring it into the house (just getting edibles in was a pain)

Lol I wish I wasn't

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Yeah tbh the odd alcoholic binge here and there is all that's keeping me alive right now.

• Love