• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dema

Apr 13, 2020
Hello, I posted on this forum in May because the lockdown got me really depressed; but now that everything is over and things kind of went back to normal, I still feel lost, desperate, hopeless, without something to do. Everyday I wake up to go to school, I come back home, and all I want to do is to play League of Legends all day with my friends because I have no friends in my city nor places to go. I hate this life, I hate doing the same things everyday, but I feel like this lifestyle is the only thing keeping me alive. I've always tried to be creative, I tried making my own music, drawing, learning to sing, but all it brought me to is just embarassment from the things that I created. Even when I'm supposed to have fun, I can't feel happy with the results. I'm just fucking tired. I don't want to be here anymore.

Reactions: Superdeterminist
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
you don't have to answer either of these questions, but is there a particular reason why you're embarrassed about the things you create? or a particular reason you have no friends in your city/area?

you don't need irl friends to have fun in your city. you can explore the city on your own or the next town over. there's nothing weird about that.