• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I hate feeling so alone, helpless, and hopeless. I don't see a way out. I tried. I can't sleep and all I can do is cry. I wish I could just dissolve. My heart and soul are on fire from the pain I feel everyday. It's all so unbearable now

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
I hate feeling so alone, helpless, and hopeless. I don't see a way out. I tried. I can't sleep and all I can do is cry. I wish I could just dissolve. My heart and soul are on fire from the pain I feel everyday. It's all so unbearable now
No matter how much I've come to understand the psychology of the World, I can't do anything for a friend who's crying except sit next to them. Words fall short when addressing suffering, nothing can be said. I'm sitting next to you in silence and solidarity, if you need to talk, know you've got good company.

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

Mar 4, 2024
I'm seeing this late. I'm so sorry you're suffering in this way. Feeling alone, helpless, and hopeless is so painful. Although our particulars are surely very different, I relate so much. There is very little I can do to try and help, but I want to let you know that I care for you and I sincerely hope you feel just a little bit better today. 💖🫂

Save_Me_Mind

Save_Me_Mind

Sep 15, 2023
I'm sure you've heard this many times already but... I'm here if you ever need to talk to someone. I hope things get better for you...

flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
En-Mw-B-n-XEAQBo-Ud.png
you can pm me whenever you feel like talking to someone.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I understand you it's like being in hell.
Just know that many of us are feeling the same way so don't feel alone

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I didn't anticipate so much support and so many kind words
Your not alone. You can always talk to us here. And I think I can relate to how your feeling. I'm alone in my bed and my mind is my own worst enemy right now
Late nights can be brutal especially when sleep won't come. But you're right I'm not alone 🤍
The weight we carry each day just to live another day, I'm sorry to hear what you're going through.

Warm hugs, op
It never gets any easier to carry the weight 🫂 warm hugs to you too
Thank you and a big hug to you 💕
If you feel the need to talk, you're free to dm me. I can understand how terrible you feel and having Noone around makes it 10x worse. The pain is awful, sending you big hugs
Thank you 🤍 sending hugs back
I was there yesterday. Those hours before dawn can seem the worst.
They sure can be. Been having a lot of those lately :(
I'm sorry you feel so alone. We're here for you!! 🤗:heart:

How r u now?
Thank you ❤ Right now I'm doing alright
I'm sorry you have to suffer so much in this cruel and dreadful existence, I get that it can really be so torturous feeling trapped here. But anyway best wishes.
Thank you 💙 I wish none of us felt this way
No matter how much I've come to understand the psychology of the World, I can't do anything for a friend who's crying except sit next to them. Words fall short when addressing suffering, nothing can be said. I'm sitting next to you in silence and solidarity, if you need to talk, know you've got good company.
As someone who cries often this is very true. Thank you 💜
I'm seeing this late. I'm so sorry you're suffering in this way. Feeling alone, helpless, and hopeless is so painful. Although our particulars are surely very different, I relate so much. There is very little I can do to try and help, but I want to let you know that I care for you and I sincerely hope you feel just a little bit better today. 💖🫂
I think no matter how different our particular circumstances there is always room to relate. We have all felt similar pain. I felt a little better yesterday even though the day started off rough. Thank you for your kindness 🫂💖
I'm sure you've heard this many times already but... I'm here if you ever need to talk to someone. I hope things get better for you...
I appreciate you thank you 🤍
En-Mw-B-n-XEAQBo-Ud.png
you can pm me whenever you feel like talking to someone.
Thank you 🫂
I understand you it's like being in hell.
Just know that many of us are feeling the same way so don't feel alone
Terrible feeling :(

I

ilovemydog

Dec 15, 2021
Wish I can help you feel better

xinino

xinino

I love to be sick
Mar 31, 2024
Find someone to love, I cried before as you but due to love happiness, it felt good, I wish I could do it again but I can't force it.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Sometimes that's all you need is someone that feels your pain to sit next to you, without having to say a word.

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Wish I can help you feel better
The support helps 🤍
You're not alone....... 🫂
🫂
So sorry for everything you're going thru it is truly one of the worst feeling but know you got us and we got you back🩷.

Valentines Day Hug GIF by Teletubbies
Thank you 💕
Find someone to love, I cried before as you but due to love happiness, it felt good, I wish I could do it again but I can't force it.
I already have people in my life that I love very deeply. The loneliness I feel has a lot to do with my wish to die and not being able to express it irl. Ctb is lonely
Sometimes that's all you need is someone that feels your pain to sit next to you, without having to say a word.
Agreed
Thank you 💖

islandsmurf_999

islandsmurf_999

She was the one with the broken smile.
Dec 20, 2023
This is exactly what I've been feeling

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes