• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
i'm looking for a ligature. i don't have a rope. i don't have a necktie. i can't buy anything. i don't know what to use... i have duct tape. i don't think i can use that to hang myself with... however, i think i can use it to tape around my neck with plastic bags. i don't have much time. i have some alcohol. i'll start drinking. i'm not sure how many plastic bags to layer on top of each other. i really need a ligature. i may be able to find some hallucinogenic mushrooms outside. oh my god, actually... i just remembered... i know exactly what i can do... i was trying to hang & asphyxiate myself tonight with alcohol and hallucinogens, but then i remembered this...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Gonnerr and SVEN
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
This will be painful but SI will struggle to take the bag off and even with the alcohol I don't think SI will be weaker than normal, it'll still be quite strong and you'll panic, you may even rip the bag apart. I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: Tulip<3 and assisted
assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
@アホペンギン thank you! i updated my post at the same time you commented. i changed my plans. i think consuming amanita muscaria in the forest is a much better plan. i'll still be drinking alcohol and trying to combine it with other hallucinogenic mushrooms if, by the graces of god, i can find some. i have experience, but we'll see what god provides. this plan is better because it gives me more time. i'm not exactly sure when my roommate will be home tonight. probably not until hours later, but it's better to be safe than sorry. i would hate for them to show up before i'm dead with the other plan. i'd rather die in the forest than my apartment as well. i guess i could have tried hanging myself from a tree, but the trees here are terrible for the sort of thing and i would hate to somehow be discovered before i'm dead. as for the amanita muscaria... i'm not sure how long it will take to kill me, but i'll try to go as deep into the forest as possible. i wish i wasn't such a coward to combine it with drowning...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Cloud Busting, Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for all going well.

Reactions: assisted
assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
@SVEN thank you! i need all the luck i can get. i have failed multiples times before. i cannot handle another failure. amanita muscaria is known as fly agaric. there's only one other thread i can find about it. this one: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/has-anyone-died-of-eating-fly-agaric.117242/. fifteen caps seems like a lot. they're huge. i'm less familiar with conium maculatum... also known as hemlock... i'm not sure i'd be able to find it... or where it is... aconitum... wolf's bane... i don't want to order anything online... that would take ages to get here... i haven't had luck with postal services either...

Last edited:
Reactions: SVEN
zamzas

zamzas

Sep 14, 2023
I wish you great success. Hoping this time you can finally get to the end of it. 🤍

assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
@zamzas thank you so much! me too

• Love
Reactions: zamzas
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
Hey, I wish you the best and I hope things are as peaceful as possible. Keep us updated if you want to and if you can 💛

assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
@Tulip<3 thank you! i appreciate it a lot

• Love
Reactions: Tulip<3
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.