• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FlyMe2TheMoon

FlyMe2TheMoon

I'm just so tired.
Sep 30, 2020
I've finally found a rope and a study spot that I think will work.
Either today or Monday, I think I'm gonna attempt to CTB.
I guess you'll know if I fail or not based on if I'm active after that time, huh?
I'm super anxious. I'm gonna take some allergy meds, the kind that make you sleepy, before I do it. Maybe if I'm tired I won't be as scared.
I won't take too many though, as I've heard it's not too pleasant to die of poisoning from allergy meds.
If this works, goodbye. I'll keep you all updated to the best of my ability. I'm so anxious that I might not even go through with it. Maybe it's just not my time.
Whatever happens, I've had a wonderful time on this forum. Everyone here is just so nice.

Shoutout to both my cats. They've been sweet to me even in the worst of times.
And to my girlfriend. She doesn't deserve to have to lose me like this.

I wish I could force myself to stay longer but my brain won't let me. It's like there's a voice in my head that's screaming at me to hurt myself.
I hope I find peace, wherever the afterlife may take me.
See you on the other side ❤

MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
Remember, there is no rush for this. If you feel it's time I wish you a good journey. If not, then I'm sure you'll always be welcome here.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
You haven't been here long but I'm sad to see you go, if that is what you decide. If it's not your time to go, you're still welcome here.
Is your gf nice looking? Small body or big?

sry for off topic maybe but I'm making a study for my own based on girl friends. It's complicated.
What is your problem? Why comment something like that under a potential goodbye thread?

C

Cedi

Feb 17, 2020
You haven't been here long but I'm sad to see you go, if that is what you decide. If it's not your time to go, you're still welcome here.

What is your problem? Why comment something like that under a potential goodbye thread?

This forum is not a goodbye forum but a discussion forum. He can ask, TS can answer if he likes. Not up to you.

• Hmph!
Reactions: cyberlordsumit
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
This forum is not a goodbye forum but a discussion forum. He can ask, TS can answer if he likes. Not up to you.
It may not be a goodbye forum but it's disrespectful to ask something like that when the OP is trying to say goodbye

Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
I've finally found a rope and a study spot that I think will work.
Either today or Monday, I think I'm gonna attempt to CTB.
I guess you'll know if I fail or not based on if I'm active after that time, huh?
I'm super anxious. I'm gonna take some allergy meds, the kind that make you sleepy, before I do it. Maybe if I'm tired I won't be as scared.
I won't take too many though, as I've heard it's not too pleasant to die of poisoning from allergy meds.
If this works, goodbye. I'll keep you all updated to the best of my ability. I'm so anxious that I might not even go through with it. Maybe it's just not my time.
Whatever happens, I've had a wonderful time on this forum. Everyone here is just so nice.

Shoutout to both my cats. They've been sweet to me even in the worst of times.
And to my girlfriend. She doesn't deserve to have to lose me like this.

I wish I could force myself to stay longer but my brain won't let me. It's like there's a voice in my head that's screaming at me to hurt myself.
I hope I find peace, wherever the afterlife may take me.
See you on the other side ❤

I wish you the best. I'm planning on using hanging as my method. Last time I tried to take my own life I failed to hang myself. Is there any chance you have a spare couple of minutes to PM and give me some tips on how I can make sure I'm successful the next time I attempt

FlyMe2TheMoon

FlyMe2TheMoon

I'm just so tired.
Sep 30, 2020
UPDATE:
i failed. survival instinct sucks. I wanted to do it so bad but I couldn't bring myself to in the end
there's always another day, I guess.
UPDATE:
i failed. survival instinct sucks. I wanted to do it so bad but I couldn't bring myself to in the end
there's always another day, I guess.
Also, the medicine I took is finally starting to work. I'm getting tired.