• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
Sleep med is already trying to take me down but I don't want to fall asleep before at least sharing the important decision I made Today even if figuring out what to say about why has to wait a bit longer.

Today I made a very firm decision that May 7th I'm either going on vacation for my last goal / dream or I'm making another attempt.

I don't have a clue about after....

I guess it's just been rather rough.
Today was a really good day.
I felt a lot of relief telling my family about the vacation thing.

It was really hard and scary to tell them .

They took it a lot better than I expected.
And were actually supportive of me doing that.

We haven't been talking very much about anything.

Last time we "talked " was a fight that had me cutting and really wanting to die in the moment.

Yet despite it being such a good day Today.

I still felt lows . That feeling of I just wanna let go.
I guess that's part of why I've made this decision.

This gives yet another chance for things to get better and tells me how much Time I've got left if it goes badly. I think I do still hope it ends up being vacation. It would be a shame to get so close to what I've been holding onto for and miss it.

And you never know.
Last time I went here , did this , I learned if things were different I could learn to love life again, I wasn't anywhere near this tired then though, even so maybe it will still help me feel a lot better.
Help me shrug off / ignore all the reasons why just while I'm away.

If I make it on vacation of course.

If not then at least I can end the extra misery of failing to get what I want so close to the finish line.

Hmm , well looks like I did manage to finish writing before falling asleep.

Goodnight everyone.
I will check for replies Tomorrow.

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
I hope you do get your vacation :)

I think that seeking closure for one's own life is a healthy way to approach suicide and since you are actively alive part of doing that can include adding new things to the entirety of the experience. In doing so a person may gain mental skills, fortitude, or life contexts which make life bearable from an unbearable condition. Why not hope for all the miracles at once? It's not illegal lol.

Best wishes and keep writing your thoughts out.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
All the best and good luck with whatever you decide to do.