• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I need to get out of here. I can't wait for the SN to arrive and for my antipsychotics to get out of my system. I'll be near Beachy Head this week. Is it a reliable place to ctb? I need a way out ASAP.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: imacrybaby, Soul, suffering and 5 others
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Desperate & reliable does not a success make.

Reactions: lofistos345 and Read123456788
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Well its reliable that it does not change location. But when you look over something so grand and majestic, SI will kick in. Plus you might be tackled by god botherers

Reactions: Sunset764, Haku and Blackjack
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Oh, it'll do the job alright. The real question is will you have the nerves that it takes?

Reactions: imacrybaby, Coolchicka, Sunset764 and 2 others
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Well, i'm not British so i cannot help you.
But i've just googled the place and Holy Cow! That's a great fall.
Jumping is a total no go for me because i'm a pu**y and a coward.
But there sure are people with enough courage to do it.

Reactions: Sunset764, Haku and Dawn0071111
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Well, i'm not British so i cannot help you.
But i've just googled the place and Holy Cow! That's a great fall.
Jumping is a total no go for me because i'm a pu**y and a coward.
But there sure are people with enough courage to do it.
I didn't know about Beachy Head before coming here either, then I did some research. Holy fuck is right! I could never do it, but I wish OP success.

Reactions: Sunset764, Haku and Dawn0071111
Nyanpasuu

Nyanpasuu

Sep 29, 2019
I don't think rushing things is a good idea, I recommend you to be patient just a little more.
But if you are 100% sure of this, I have read of people taking sleeping pills before jumping so they can fought SI and in case they survive the jump they can get drowned easily.
Please think this straight, don't do anything on impulse, if you need someone to talk, I can listen to you.

Reactions: MsMaudlin, Soul, woxihuanni and 2 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
The fall will be pretty reliable, but you'll likely have to deal with some serious SI.

This triggers all of my anxiety. I could never, ever do it.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Eurus

Eurus

Everything Must Cease.
Sep 30, 2019
Good luck,I've been on another forum recently with a guy looking to find someone to go to Beachey head with him,I hope he's okay

• Aww..
Reactions: Dawn0071111
B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Damn, that looks more than reliable if you can brave the jump.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Dawn0071111
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
If your in enough pain to to leap, I wouldn't want to make you stay cause I feel like a s scraped the bottom of the depths of emotional agony & Im not sure if even then I could have jumped.. I might have with the right trigger.. like if Someone had shown me a pic of boy from last summer who had a new gf that looked like my twin or some shit like that but ..yeah.... A person has got to be in total anguish.... Its sad we suffer so... and many take a liberating leap.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, xBrialesana, snorli and 3 others
Summerhappyness

Summerhappyness

Sad always
Oct 12, 2019
With some benzos and alcohol it might help. I might even come help you. I thought about jumping too but I think hanging will be better.

Reactions: LittleJem and Eurus
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
If I was near beachy head, I'd do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, snorli and hadenoughthanks
Summerhappyness

Summerhappyness

Sad always
Oct 12, 2019
I live in netherlands so it is actually pretty close. But I just couldnt spend the money bc I have none. There are some bridges in the country tho except I need to travel then and it would cost me money and I dont rlly want to ask my parents for more money. Ugh

Haku

Haku

Walking ThePathOfSorrow, destination Denebokshiri
Oct 12, 2019
I do not know what your reason is for wanting to ctb, but I can understand your pain, I have thought about jumping off a cliff before, before I discovered that there is painless ways to ctb. I lived in a city, a mile away from this huge bridge, it is called Coronado Bridge. In 2014, a little past 3am one day, I went to the bridge, I climbed the railing, and then I broke the number 1 rule of jumping, dont look down, and that is exactly what I did, and I was drunk, thought it would be easier that way, nope, it wasn't, so I pussied out, stepped off the railing and sat on the sidewalk starting to cry my eyes out. I didnt have second thoughts about ctb, but after looking down into the water, I started to wonder about all the excruciating ways my body might feel pain if I survived that fall. So that is why I backed out like a chicken shit. In my entire adult life since I've been stuck in the darkness of my depression, I didnt fear anything, until I was about to jump off of that bridge, witch then I didnt. I hated myself more than ever with the passion after that day, started to punish myself in different ways. But the fact was that I didnt stop wanting to ctb after that failed attempt, or more like no attempt. But the point to my story is that, I know your in a hurry to ctb, but wouldn't it be better to just wait for the SN? To then have a painless departure, instead of jumping from a cliff and being caught in the worst pain imaginable? Sorry, dont mean to sound like I'm telling you what to do, just my way of of trying to give some advice. Whatever you do decide, I wish you the best, if you do go the jumping route, then I've got nothing but praise for you, and some more hate towards myself, for being too chicken shit to go that route, but anyways sorry for the long post

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: LittleJem, snorli, Nameless Monster and 5 others
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I just want to get out of here, I'd do anything at this point but I don't have the luxury of money anymore. I'm hoping I can get past the SI, I know this is what I want. If I just take a running jump I should be able to do it I think.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: snorli, Notcutoutforlife, woxihuanni and 5 others
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I've never been. Do they have barriers or anything?

N

neilo99

Tired of Life
Oct 9, 2019
I'm from the south of England. U will definitely ctb, however there are a lot of do gooders 24/7 around the area. Anybody alone normally gets approached. If you are in the pub nearest to the cliff face alone people have also been approached.

Reactions: Meditation guide, LittleJem and Notcutoutforlife
T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
I'm from the south of England. U will definitely ctb, however there are a lot of do gooders 24/7 around the area. Anybody alone normally gets approached. If you are in the pub nearest to the cliff face alone people have also been approached.

So what if you go at night, would walking on there after sun down or at night time would less people notice?

N

neilo99

Tired of Life
Oct 9, 2019
So what if you go at night, would walking on there after sun down or at night time would less people notice?
There will be less people but you will still find volunteer and church groups hanging around. Further down the coast would be quieter and literally as high

N

neilo99

Tired of Life
Oct 9, 2019
Can they actually stop you?
I think they just contact the police. Because it is so iconic. For a more peaceful setting further down the Seven Sisters cliffs has a few chaplains here and there from what I recall, but much quieter. It takes some doing to overcome SI but that maybe just be me

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Wow, there are actually religious fanatics patrolling these cliffs with the express purpose of preventing people from jumping? That's so bizarre.

Reactions: x-Ace-x and snorli
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Well, there's not much they can do if you just ignore them. They can't stop you from jumping.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I do not know what your reason is for wanting to ctb, but I can understand your pain, I have thought about jumping off a cliff before, before I discovered that there is painless ways to ctb. I lived in a city, a mile away from this huge bridge, it is called Coronado Bridge. In 2014, a little past 3am one day, I went to the bridge, I climbed the railing, and then I broke the number 1 rule of jumping, dont look down, and that is exactly what I did, and I was drunk, thought it would be easier that way, nope, it wasn't, so I pussied out, stepped off the railing and sat on the sidewalk starting to cry my eyes out. I didnt have second thoughts about ctb, but after looking down into the water, I started to wonder about all the excruciating ways my body might feel pain if I survived that fall. So that is why I backed out like a chicken shit. In my entire adult life since I've been stuck in the darkness of my depression, I didnt fear anything, until I was about to jump off of that bridge, witch then I didnt. I hated myself more than ever with the passion after that day, started to punish myself in different ways. But the fact was that I didnt stop wanting to ctb after that failed attempt, or more like no attempt. But the point to my story is that, I know your in a hurry to ctb, but wouldn't it be better to just wait for the SN? To then have a painless departure, instead of jumping from a cliff and being caught in the worst pain imaginable? Sorry, dont mean to sound like I'm telling you what to do, just my way of of trying to give some advice. Whatever you do decide, I wish you the best, if you do go the jumping route, then I've got nothing but praise for you, and some more hate towards myself, for being too chicken shit to go that route, but anyways sorry for the long post
Haha. I tried to jump off that exact bridge just recently. Also at 3am. I was sober through but I wanna try again with xanax and alcohol. High af you know. Praying I can just leap

Reactions: Haku
Haku

Haku

Walking ThePathOfSorrow, destination Denebokshiri
Oct 12, 2019
Haha. I tried to jump off that exact bridge just recently. Also at 3am. I was sober through but I wanna try again with xanax and alcohol. High af you know. Praying I can just leap
I wish you luck if you decide to go that route again, not a method I would attempt again, but I hope it works out for you

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I wish you luck if you decide to go that route again, not a method I would attempt again, but I hope it works out for you
I don't think I can get the balls as heights petrify me. Its my dream method as I'm not really, weirdly enough, a fan of the falling asleep thing. I'd like to feel the feeling of falling preferably off the golden gate but I don't want to fly down just to not have the balls to do it so I keep hesitating. But jumping. Is my number 1 choice

• Wow
Reactions: snorli and Haku
N

neilo99

Tired of Life
Oct 9, 2019
Well, there's not much they can do if you just ignore them. They can't stop you from jumping.
This is true. If you wander along taking photos with a backpack on confidently nobody will say anything. It's if you hang about looking apprehensive they start asking about your well-being. It's like any ctb by jumping, without physically grabbing you there is nothing they can do, and they certainly won't do that.

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Wow, there are actually religious fanatics patrolling these cliffs with the express purpose of preventing people from jumping? That's so bizarre.
Yes the Beachy Head Chaplaincy Service I think they're called

Reactions: Lethe