• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
Ask yourself what is the worst than can happen? Who is after you?

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
Hi! I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling bad and paranoid! May I ask what drugs you did? I used to do speed and the next day I would be very very paranoid... it's a horrible feeling I know! I also have severe anxiety and speed used to make it worse. Big hug to you from me. I'm here for you. :hug:
Deep breaths.. we are here for you!!
Talk to us here.

Reactions: Brink
S

ScaredToLive

Student
Feb 2, 2020
Hi! I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling bad and paranoid! May I ask what drugs you did? I used to do speed and the next day I would be very very paranoid... it's a horrible feeling I know! I also have severe anxiety and speed used to make it worse. Big hug to you from me. I'm here for you. :hug:
Hi, thanks so much, I'm a long time lurker and I can't get over how nice people are on here. It was cocaine, and I was on holiday, and I'm not convinced the guy who I was doing it with will somehow hunt me down and kill me. I don't know why as he seemed to like me a lot, I'm just a mess right now. I'm very scared I feel like I've ruined my life
Ask yourself what is the worst than can happen? Who is after you?

I don't know if anyone is, I for some reason have convinced myself that the guy I was with who was generally very nice to me, is after me? I have horrible OCD where I will convince myself that I've done something bad. I hate it. I just want this to end. I want to end. But at my own hands

• Hugs
Reactions: Despairing
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
You're welcome!
Cocaine is a stimulant and if one is prone to paranoia... then uppers can exacerbate the paranoid feelings. Come downs can lead to more paranoid feelings and thoughts... because the drugs has released brain chemicals like dopamine and serotonin... which take a few days to flood back in.. that's why you feel depressed and paranoid. I'm really sure the bloke you did coke with , won't harm you in anyway! If you say he liked you a lot, then I'm positive that he wouldn't harm you.
You will be ok in a day or so, when your brain chemicals are back to normal. Hugs :hug: :hug:
If you need me I'm here! :hug:
Are you seeking help for your severe anxiety? Are you on meds for it?

D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
Hi, thanks so much, I'm a long time lurker and I can't get over how nice people are on here. It was cocaine, and I was on holiday, and I'm not convinced the guy who I was doing it with will somehow hunt me down and kill me. I don't know why as he seemed to like me a lot, I'm just a mess right now. I'm very scared I feel like I've ruined my life

I don't know if anyone is, I for some reason have convinced myself that the guy I was with who was generally very nice to me, is after me? I have horrible OCD where I will convince myself that I've done something bad. I hate it. I just want this to end. I want to end. But at my own hands
Hello, have you spoken to anyone about these feelings you have?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sounds like a good time for a sedative since you're system is overwhelmed.

you said the person is generally nice to you, so it's unlikely he's after you. I suppose if someone is coming to hurt us that would Simplify our suicide dilemma.

Try some deep breaths, as warm bath, work out to burn off the excess energy, take a melatonin and go to sleep.

S

ScaredToLive

Student
Feb 2, 2020
Sounds like a good time for a sedative since you're system is overwhelmed.

you said the person is generally nice to you, so it's unlikely he's after you. I suppose if someone is coming to hurt us that would Simplify our suicide dilemma.

Try some deep breaths, as warm bath, work out to burn off the excess energy, take a melatonin and go to sleep.

It would be I would like to go at my own hands. I'm terrified at the moment I just want to be okay. I hate who I am, how have I let this get to this situation
You're welcome!
Cocaine is a stimulant and if one is prone to paranoia... then uppers can exacerbate the paranoid feelings. Come downs can lead to more paranoid feelings and thoughts... because the drugs has released brain chemicals like dopamine and serotonin... which take a few days to flood back in.. that's why you feel depressed and paranoid. I'm really sure the bloke you did coke with , won't harm you in anyway! If you say he liked you a lot, then I'm positive that he wouldn't harm you.
You will be ok in a day or so, when your brain chemicals are back to normal. Hugs :hug: :hug:
If you need me I'm here! :hug:
Are you seeking help for your severe anxiety? Are you on meds for it?
Hi,

thanks so much for the reply it's keeping me sane. You're honestly too kind. I do take diazepam but I left them in the hotel, my flight just got delayed an hour as well and I just want to get home and be safe. I wish I'd made smarter choices as a kid

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
Hey buddy! Long time drug user here! I have used a wide variety of hard drugs.

I've used stimulants, including meth (I went a year using meth every single day) and I've dabbled in cocaine. I understand the paranoia and anxiety you are experiencing right now.

Once I took Ecstasy. Now, I fucked up. Because I didn't use it a rave or a party. I took Molly while sitting home alone in a motel room with nothing to do. I ended up having a crisis like you're describing. Panic, anxiety, paranoia. I thought a biker gang was out to kill me. I don't even ride a bike or have any connection with biker gangs at all, but I was convinced it was true.

LISTEN! This is TEMPORARY. While right now you are freaking out - after a good nights sleep, you're going to feel completely better. All you can do is wait for the drugs to wear off. Do something to take your mind off this shit, listen to music, play a game. I can't stress this enough, you have to realize this - this state you're in is temporary. Trust me, I've been on meth, and have freaked the fuck. Went to sleep, next day I was normal.

Do you have any access to a benzodiazepine? That would do the trick, pop one xanax, and you'll forget why you were freaking out at all. I recommend marijuana, too, if that's your kind of thing. Weed could help tremendously. WARNING: While marijuana could help you and make you feel better, it could also backfire and make you more paranoid. Just anything to take the edge off. Do you drink? Go get drunk, that would help a bunch.

Listen, I know this sounds a little inappropriate - but masturbation could be your best friend right now. Masturbation has saved me from many drug-related crisis events. That flood of dopamine and feel-good chemicals that comes with orgasm will make you feel like a new man again. Just consider it.

If you don't have anything to take the edge off - you have to accept that you might be stuck in the state of mind for a while. Just ride it out. Tough it out. You're not gonna feel like this forever, bro. Your belief that someone is after you is just paranoia - nobody is after you.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Hope you're feeling better now. I also had an extreme impulse of ctbing yesterday but I could control it. I don't want to be impulsive. Ctb must be at peace.

S

ScaredToLive

Student
Feb 2, 2020
Hey buddy! Long time drug user here! I have used a wide variety of hard drugs.

I've used stimulants, including meth (I went a year using meth every single day) and I've dabbled in cocaine. I understand the paranoia and anxiety you are experiencing right now.

Once I took Ecstasy. Now, I fucked up. Because I didn't use it a rave or a party. I took Molly while sitting home alone in a motel room with nothing to do. I ended up having a crisis like you're describing. Panic, anxiety, paranoia. I thought a biker gang was out to kill me. I don't even ride a bike or have any connection with biker gangs at all, but I was convinced it was true.

LISTEN! This is TEMPORARY. While right now you are freaking out - after a good nights sleep, you're going to feel completely better. All you can do is wait for the drugs to wear off. Do something to take your mind off this shit, listen to music, play a game. I can't stress this enough, you have to realize this - this state you're in is temporary. Trust me, I've been on meth, and have freaked the fuck. Went to sleep, next day I was normal.

Do you have any access to a benzodiazepine? That would do the trick, pop one xanax, and you'll forget why you were freaking out at all. I recommend marijuana, too, if that's your kind of thing. Weed could help tremendously. WARNING: While marijuana could help you and make you feel better, it could also backfire and make you more paranoid. Just anything to take the edge off. Do you drink? Go get drunk, that would help a bunch.

Listen, I know this sounds a little inappropriate - but masturbation could be your best friend right now. Masturbation has saved me from many drug-related crisis events. That flood of dopamine and feel-good chemicals that comes with orgasm will make you feel like a new man again. Just consider it.

If you don't have anything to take the edge off - you have to accept that you might be stuck in the state of mind for a while. Just ride it out. Tough it out. You're not gonna feel like this forever, bro. Your belief that someone is after you is just paranoia - nobody is after you.

Man I could honestly fucking cry reading this. This community is the best ever, I needed to hear exactly what you've just said. It's exactly what I neeed. It will go away and I will forget it. Today has taught me a severe lesson. The stupid thing is the guy who I'm thinking about was chilling with me this morning and super nice to me he was just a scary guy in general. Thanks so much man. Honestly from the bottom of my heart

• Hugs
Reactions: RedDEE
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
Man I could honestly fucking cry reading this. This community is the best ever, I needed to hear exactly what you've just said. It's exactly what I neeed. It will go away and I will forget it. Today has taught me a severe lesson. The stupid thing is the guy who I'm thinking about was chilling with me this morning and super nice to me he was just a scary guy in general. Thanks so much man. Honestly from the bottom of my heart

I know what lesson you're talking about. I've been taught that lesson many times. I hope you're smarter than me, I can't seem to learn from these lessons - I always go back.

I've had extremely negative drug events. Once I decided to drink an entire bottle of Robotussin to get high (the drug is called DXM. I ingested 800mg of it.) I experienced 18 hours of hell. But even though I went through hell, I experienced moments of absolute bliss. It's hard to explain. DXM is a very extreme drug. While you're on it, it takes you to other dimensions literally. Every time I'd close my eyes, I'd instantly go into another dimension. I'd forget who I was, and where I was, and I'd only exist in this other dimension for what felt like infinity. And then I'd open my eyes, and I'd snap back in to reality. It was hell, because I was scared. I wasn't ready to experience infinity. But when I'd close my eyes, it took me to dimensions that were heavenly. SO I experienced heaven and hell that night.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that hard drugs are kind of a bad thing, and they're kind of a good thing, too. Hard drugs can be fun, but they are destructive. Hard drugs can give you insight - but sometimes they can give you insights into things you shouldn't know. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

If you normally have anxiety when sober, stimulants are always only going to make your anxiety worse. Stimulants aren't for people with anxiety. Stimulants can give you the illusion that you're being productive - but you're not. The only thing stimulants are good for is 12 hour masturbation marathons, picking up every speck of dust off your carpet, and looking out your curtains waiting for "them" to come. I look back at myself when I was tweaking, and I laugh my ass off at the outlandish shit I did. You're gonna think back on this shit and laugh at yourself dude, I swear to god.

Marijuana is safe. Weed will never let you down. Weed is a provider - it will give you everything you need, you don't need any other drug. If I could send a message to myself in the past, it would be "don't do any other drugs except marijuana." Pot heads are cool, calm, and collected. Weed will make you mellow, and provide all the happiness you need.

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I know what lesson you're talking about. I've been taught that lesson many times. I hope you're smarter than me, I can't seem to learn from these lessons - I always go back.

I've had extremely negative drug events. Once I decided to drink an entire bottle of Robotussin to get high (the drug is called DXM. I ingested 800mg of it.) I experienced 18 hours of hell. But even though I went through hell, I experienced moments of absolute bliss. It's hard to explain. DXM is a very extreme drug. While you're on it, it takes you to other dimensions literally. Every time I'd close my eyes, I'd instantly go into another dimension. I'd forget who I was, and where I was, and I'd only exist in this other dimension for what felt like infinity. And then I'd open my eyes, and I'd snap back in to reality. It was hell, because I was scared. I wasn't ready to experience infinity. But when I'd close my eyes, it took me to dimensions that were heavenly. SO I experienced heaven and hell that night.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that hard drugs are kind of a bad thing, and they're kind of a good thing, too. Hard drugs can be fun, but they are destructive. Hard drugs can give you insight - but sometimes they can give you insights into things you shouldn't know. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

If you normally have anxiety when sober, stimulants are always only going to make your anxiety worse. Stimulants aren't for people with anxiety. Stimulants can give you the illusion that you're being productive - but you're not. The only thing stimulants are good for is 12 hour masturbation marathons, picking up every speck of dust off your carpet, and looking out your curtains waiting for "them" to come. I look back at myself when I was tweaking, and I laugh my ass off at the outlandish shit I did. You're gonna think back on this shit and laugh at yourself dude, I swear to god.

Marijuana is safe. Weed will never let you down. Weed is a provider - it will give you everything you need, you don't need any other drug. If I could send a message to myself in the past, it would be "don't do any other drugs except marijuana." Pot heads are cool, calm, and collected. Weed will make you mellow, and provide all the happiness you need.

I agree totally with this.....except the marijuana bit!!! man i used to smoke it when at school but when i started doing it later onsite really used fuck me up. although we did always smoke 'waterfalls' while coming down off X. man it used to fuck you up all over again, used to trip my tits off!!!

this new marijuana, 1 drag and i would be as stoned as the guys that smoke bucket loads.it does not agree with me at all!!!!!!!