Morbidreality

Morbidreality

98lbs is the perfect weight
Sep 10, 2018
I'm sorry that happened to you. I honestly wish we could all be free. Instead of lying, cheating and deceiving our way out
Then heaven would be a place on earth...

Reactions: Nanimoaru and Delaying
Morbidreality

Morbidreality

Sep 10, 2018
What?

HarmfulHandyHogget.gif

You were sold into human trafficking?
Yes but I've officially been free since July 13 2017
The main guy was smart enough to get a good lawyer, when you're in NYC- public defender vs paid lawyer...paid lawyer always win so his charge was so stupid and had pretty much nothing to do with what he actually did..
The second guy is currently incarcerated bc of what he did to me...but I know he's gonna come back with rage & try to find me...one of the many reasons I need to ctb

ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
The main guy was smart enough to get a good lawyer, when you're in NYC- public defender vs paid lawyer...paid lawyer always win so his charge was so stupid and had pretty much nothing to do with what he actually did..
The second guy is currently incarcerated bc of what he did to me...but I know he's gonna come back with rage & try to find me...one of the many reasons I need to ctb
how did this even happen

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Woah wtf?! That's some criminal minds shit. Once he gets out he might try to come kill you. Fuck that! You should be given protection. The fact you have to ctb yourself or you risk being hunted is so insane. I wish I could protect you from him.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
how did this even happen
That's some trippy shit but it happens. Parents kicked him out. Homeless teens/young adults are prime targets for human trafficking, pimps, and killers. So it's very plausible as crazy as it seems. This shit happens all the time. I remember going to mission trips for human sex trafficking.

Reactions: lv-gras
G

Ghab

Student
Aug 6, 2018
Society sucks, I recommend listening to Forget about me by escape the fate.

Reactions: lv-gras
Morbidreality

Morbidreality

Sep 10, 2018
Will do! Thank u