• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OneMoreStep

OneMoreStep

Dec 3, 2020
I've been homeless for 3 years off and on. 4 days ago I was flagged at the shelter for being close contact to somebody covid positive. 3 days ago I was tested and it came back positive. They put me in a motel room for a 14 day isolation.

Of course I'm not lucky enough to have this virus kill me. I feel fine. I know it's a horrible way to go but at least the option to back out would of been removed.

I'm going to relax in this room and then hang myself before they kick me out back to the streets.

At least I get three shitty meals delivered to my door everyday and I can have 10 hot baths a day.

OneMoreStep

OneMoreStep

Dec 3, 2020
Many people are testing positive who don't actually have it. It's to inflate the numbers so the overreaction has credibility. It's so sinister.

I dont believe that. Like this is ruining the economy here, and costing the government up the ass. If anything they are hiding numbers. If I wasn't transfered to this motel, I would of never got tested. If too many people test positive at a shelter, it gets quarentined and possibly shut down, then everyone loses more money. I think it's too far into this to still be wearing a tin foil hat about it. This isn't some conspiracy, it's just a pandemic. I've yet to hear a convincing argument regarding how this pandemic benefits anybody. Except for me right now because I get a motel room for free lol

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hey. I'm so sorry. I know what you mean about wanting to die. I don't want to die horribly, but at least if I died by Covid, I'd be dead. So I definitely understand that part.

Think of it this way: You get a room all to yourself for 14 days! You can enjoy your 10 hot baths a day- no wait, why not enjoy 15 hot baths a day? ;) I used to love taking a warm bath and watching Netflix on my iPad. You should do that and watch a funny tv show if possible...

If you do decide to hang yourself, we will be here for you. Do you have a plan in motion already(ie. call someone, write a note, etc.?)?

Please try to enjoy yourself as much as possible. I know that being isolated sucks, but I would think it's an upgrade from a shelter in terms of a private room and a nice bed?!!

I wish you the best in the meantime.

Last edited:
OneMoreStep

OneMoreStep

Dec 3, 2020
Free hotel room and free meals are quite nice.

But I can certainly understand why you feel frustrated to be on the streets :(
And sorry to hear you caught Covid, I wish you swift recovery.

take it easy, man

Oh I'm loving the motel room. Bath, shower, bed, pillow, privacy, TV...things I haven't experienced much at all the last few years.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I dont believe that. Like this is ruining the economy here, and costing the government up the ass. If anything they are hiding numbers. If I wasn't transfered to this motel, I would of never got tested. If too many people test positive at a shelter, it gets quarentined and possibly shut down, then everyone loses more money. I think it's too far into this to still be wearing a tin foil hat about it. This isn't some conspiracy, it's just a pandemic. I've yet to hear a convincing argument regarding how this pandemic benefits anybody. Except for me right now because I get a motel room for free lol
The UN is pushing for The Great Reset. They want to destroy everything and then create something new from the ashes. It was on the cover of Times magazine for fuck sake.

OneMoreStep

OneMoreStep

Dec 3, 2020
It's well documented that the test has an 80% false positive rate. Check out the work of Dr Andrew Kaufman.

I'll test positive all day if it means I get isolated in my own room heh
The UN is pushing for The Great Reset. They want to destroy everything and then create something new from the ashes. It was on the cover of Times magazine for fuck sake.

Opinion, not fact

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Oh I'm loving the motel room. Bath, shower, bed, pillow, privacy, TV...things I haven't experienced much at all the last few years.
Bet!
it's the best thing ever.
Lol keep living in that bubble. Reality is going to hit hard if you're still here to see it.
Why so serious?lol
Reality can be whatever u want. U just have to shape it a little bit.

OneMoreStep

OneMoreStep

Dec 3, 2020
Sorry you are going through this but hopefully the food is ok. Do you ever get too depressed to bathe / shower?

I shower maybe 1x per week. I just hate the cold and too tiring to shower.

The food is meh, but at least it's there. No, I'll shower and bath constantly no problem. These are things most people take for granted. When youre used to being dirty for weeks at a time, cleaning yourself is quite pleasurable
Lol keep living in that bubble. Reality is going to hit hard if you're still here to see it.

Ok
Hey. I'm so sorry. I know what you mean about wanting to die. I don't want to die horribly, but at least if I died by Covid, I'd be dead. So I definitely understand that part.

Think of it this way: You get a room all to yourself for 14 days! You can enjoy your 10 hot baths a day- no wait, why not enjoy 15 hot baths a day? ;) I used to love taking a warm bath and watching Netflix on my iPad. You should do that and watch a funny tv show if possible...

If you do decide to hang yourself, we will be here for you. Do you have a plan in motion already(ie. call someone, write a note, etc.?)?

Please try to enjoy yourself as much as possible. I know that being isolated sucks, but I would think it's an upgrade from a shelter in terms of a private room and a nice bed?!!

I wish you the best in the meantime.

Thanks. I've wanted to die for years so who am I to say I'll pull it off. I'm just experiencing the first bit of actual comfort I've had in a long time, and I am not looking forward to going back on the street, in the cold, and likely in the middle of another lockdown so everything is closed.

Last edited:
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I've been homeless for 3 years off and on. 4 days ago I was flagged at the shelter for being close contact to somebody covid positive. 3 days ago I was tested and it came back positive. They put me in a motel room for a 14 day isolation.

Of course I'm not lucky enough to have this virus kill me. I feel fine. I know it's a horrible way to go but at least the option to back out would of been removed.

I'm going to relax in this room and then hang myself before they kick me out back to the streets.

At least I get three shitty meals delivered to my door everyday and I can have 10 hot baths a day.

Awww...that sucks man!
Hope you'll feel better soon.
At least you've got a spot to replenish your strength.
I got covid too atm and felt pretty terrible for the last four days - not dead either though.
Hopefully my taste and smell will come back otherwise just one more reason to off myself.

OneMoreStep

OneMoreStep

Dec 3, 2020
Awww...that sucks man!
Hope you'll feel better soon.
At least you've got a spot to replenish your strength.
I got covid too atm and felt pretty terrible for the last four days - not dead either though.
Hopefully my taste and smell will come back otherwise just one more reason to off myself.

Sounds rough. I mean no disrespect to your struggle with it by wishing it was hitting me harder. For me it's like the lightest cold I've ever had, barely notice anything. The room is a blessing, but it's also reminding me of what I've been missing, and what's waiting for me when I have to leave.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Not many will care about that type of stuff, even here. I care and I feel and maybe a few others would back you up. Here even in a group where the stress is added onto mental health and depression "problems", nobody really wants to wake up. Its a real pain but that doesnt mean that these things are wrong. I feel like all these things will just have to play out. I actually havent outright asked if there is a few truthers/ conspiracy lovers and proclaimers here. Im not sure if its accepted or allowed. Do you know if any of the forums/threads here are for people like that? The reset is a huge deal. I'm under the impression that it's a multi faceted plan. They dont waste opportunities. I feel its also a depopulation plan. And yes the Phoenix is a very sinister symbol for them. Its scary. Im just letting you know that a few people here might feel where you are coming from but I dont see many voicing it too much. I dont know how the site feels about taboo topics either. Still, don't stop fighting the good fight! If you need a friend to talk about that stuff im here for you. Dont feel alone. ❤ ps: on a side note I bet my conspiracies top yours never stop truthing!!

Reactions: Kramer
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Sounds rough. I mean no disrespect to your struggle with it by wishing it was hitting me harder. For me it's like the lightest cold I've ever had, barely notice anything. The room is a blessing, but it's also reminding me of what I've been missing, and what's waiting for me when I have to leave.
Yeah, it got me pretty bad in the beginning...fever, headache, nausea, coughing like crazy and no taste of anything.
But you're situation is way more complicated and severe than mine - so I actually can't complain that much.
Maybe it's also a good thing you weren't hit that hard and just have time to relax!
Hopefully there will be ways opening up to improve your situation.

Reactions: OneMoreStep
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Yeah, it got me pretty bad in the beginning...fever, headache, nausea, coughing like crazy and no taste of anything.
But you're situation is way more complicated and severe than mine - so I actually can't complain that much.
Maybe it's also a good thing you weren't hit that hard and just have time to relax!
Hopefully there will be ways opening up to improve your situation.
Sounds like you had mono

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I'm sorry op you're going through that. Least you have some time to rest up. :heart:

Not many will care about that type of stuff, even here. I care and I feel and maybe a few others would back you up. Here even in a group where the stress is added onto mental health and depression "problems", nobody really wants to wake up. Its a real pain but that doesnt mean that these things are wrong. I feel like all these things will just have to play out. I actually havent outright asked if there is a few truthers/ conspiracy lovers and proclaimers here. Im not sure if its accepted or allowed. Do you know if any of the forums/threads here are for people like that? The reset is a huge deal. I'm under the impression that it's a multi faceted plan. They dont waste opportunities. I feel its also a depopulation plan. And yes the Phoenix is a very sinister symbol for them. Its scary. Im just letting you know that a few people here might feel where you are coming from but I dont see many voicing it too much. I dont know how the site feels about taboo topics either. Still, don't stop fighting the good fight! If you need a friend to talk about that stuff im here for you. Dont feel alone. ❤ ps: on a side note I bet my conspiracies top yours never stop truthing!!

I personally thought about making a thread for it, as a lot of the things I read up on scared me. But I was afraid to do so. Still, it would be interesting to get others' opinions and thoughts on the matter.

sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
I'm sorry op you're going through that. Least you have some time to rest up. :heart:

I personally thought about making a thread for it, as a lot of the things I read up on scared me. But I was afraid to do so. Still, it would be interesting to get others' opinions and thoughts on the matter.
I think there have been more suicide death rates than suicides. But the world organisation doesn't release those numbers do they?

Reactions: Meditation guide
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I think there have been more suicide death rates than suicides. But the world organisation doesn't release those numbers do they?
Suicides are increasing exponentially.
Everyone is a doctor nowadays lol
We kinda are. I've gone to doctors and they pull up Webmd symptom checker to find a diagnosis. I can do that myself.

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020

I suppose you mean more suicide than Covid deaths. I agree. However, my post was more referring to the thoughts on this "Great Reset" thing being talking about.

We kinda are. I've gone to doctors and they pull up Webmd symptom checker to find a diagnosis. I can do that myself.

I asked one of my previous therapists in the past if I had BPD, she pulled out a book w/ diagnosis' and asked me to list symptoms so she could check 'em off....

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Suicides are increasing exponentially.

That's true though...most docs don't know shit either. Once I got treated with the wrong medication and reacted allergic to it and that nearly killed me. Fun.

But I'm hoping at least the lab test is valid when it comes to covid.

OneMoreStep

OneMoreStep

Dec 3, 2020
That's true though...most docs don't know shit either. Once I got treated with the wrong medication and reacted allergic to it and that nearly killed me. Fun.

But I'm hoping at least the lab test is valid when it comes to covid.

Doctors are not perfect. Finding the right doctor is more of an artform then a clear cut process. But I'm going to listen to medical professionals who dedicate their lives to health studies, years of schooling and practice, before I listen to people who spend a couple hours here and there reading articles and magazines.
I was referring to The Great Reset. Learn to keep up.

I rather let you run wild with that one without me