Status
Not open for further replies.
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
This is why so many members have left the forum. There's no respect here anymore. No courtesy, no compassion.
This is not the community I joined.
This place has become more toxic than a YouTube comments section.
I guess it's a good thing that suicide is always an option

• Yay!
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Symbiote and Donk
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I'm sorry OP that you felt like you were being bullied. I was bullied constantly as a boy and I still feel the sting as a grown ass man. Having said that I don't see the point of this thread other than stirring up more shit in a pot. Maybe the best approach is to address your concerns with mods directly. In all fairness personal attacks were given from both sides and all parties have a right to feel offended. Anyways that thread got out of hand real quick. We get emotionally charge whenever Jeremy becomes the soup du jour. Rightfully so since he attempted to smear this community in an interview without providing the full context of what happened leading up to his banishment. Anyways, maybe mods can add another rule whereby all discussions about Jeremy will be restricted. :ahhha:

• Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
When I joined here the atmosphere was really supportive and everyone cared for each other but now I feel it's all upside down. This person is twisting my words (and other's aswell), I've reported her to @RainAndSadness and @Marquis because I don't think this kind of behaviour should be tolerated:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/marquis-talk-with-fixthe26.64006/post-1193804

There are also people cheering for her in this post. Can you explain yourself, why do you support this kind of harrasment?

@loopylou
@Albus Dumbledore
@Lostandlooking
@TessB
@Odwin
Nice I'm top of your list. For liking a comment are you for real?
don't drag me into your petty shit. I'm suicidal too, for all you know this is my last day and your pulling my name up like that . Fuck off. Thanks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, LastLoveLetter, x_LittleAmy_x and 3 others
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Nice I'm top of your list. For liking a comment are you for real?
don't drag me into your petty shit. I'm suicidal too, for all you know this is my last day and your pulling my name up like that . Fuck off. Thanks.
You go girl!!!! :heart:
(Can't believe I just said that...)

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
I wish I had the time to eat something as good before going to work.
Well look at Richie Rich here with a job and all. Hehe I'm just kidding. I've been on unemployment because this stupid covid thing really affected my line of work but things are slowly turning around

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, TessB and Nitup
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
Well look at Richie Rich here with a job and all. Hehe I'm just kidding. I've been on unemployment because this stupid covid thing really affected my line of work but things are slowly turning around
I'm sorry covid made you lost your job or at least make it difficult for you to find one.. Hope it'll get better soon for you !

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied and gus.nixon
Status
Not open for further replies.