• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
i managed to stop thinking about suicide for almost an entire year thanks to my boyfriend but hes gone now and im starting to lose control again. ive been cutting and i tried to ctb with benzos and alcohol even though i know its hard to make that work, i tried a partial hanging with a belt too but the nail holding it to the wall came out so no luck. anyone know any good jumping spots in northern Ireland?

W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
Why do you not wait a bit and get someone else and be happy again? Breakups are hurtful, but there are other people who you can connect to.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
Why do you not wait a bit and get someone else and be happy again? Breakups are hurtful, but there are other people who you can connect to.
the guy i was with didnt even actually like me and hes the only person ive ever dated so I doubt ill find someone who does like me

• Aww..
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Seems like an actual good and loving romantic relationship is as close as you can get to an antidepressant that actually works. Never tried it myself, tho. :ahhha: