• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lexapro

Lexapro

Mar 12, 2024
Hi all

Ive been trying to ctb with partial hanging, ive tried things from putting socks on my arteries, holding my breath, lubricating the rope to no avail, using different ligatures from neckties and belts to paracord. it just doesnt work for me, I can't pass out and instead it feels like my head is just going to explode. Do I just sit in that state of feeling like my head is going to explode or will that do nothing?
Im really getting sick of being alive and just want peace, should I just do full suspension or jump off a cliff?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Have you read this thread?

Lexapro

Lexapro

Mar 12, 2024
Have you read this thread?

yes but ill try to follow his advice word for word

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
yes but ill try to follow his advice word for word
To be honest this is the thread he/she always recommends but it won't help you. Definitely don't hold your breath as I tried this and it just induces SI. If you're getting the exploding head feeling then it simply means your only closing the flow out of your brain but not the flow going in so you're either doing it in the wrong place or simply not with enough pressure. All the advice on the world isn't necessarily going to help you because the small anatomical differences mean that a confident person who teaches others with promises won't actually be able to guarantee anything.

Try these but even they might not help

190893 positions2 181684 5FD228B1 ED17 4F70 B9C2 F433DDE01BAC Ej1mpFTX0AEvs4U

Attachments

• 157432_How_to_Hang_Yourself.pdf
    608 KB · Views: 0
Lexapro

Lexapro

Mar 12, 2024
To be honest this is the thread he/she always recommends but it won't help you. Definitely don't hold your breath as I tried this and it just induces SI. If you're getting the exploding head feeling then it simply means your only closing the flow out of your brain but not the flow going in so you're either doing it in the wrong place or simply not with enough pressure. All the advice on the world isn't necessarily going to help you because the small anatomical differences mean that a confident person who teaches others with promises won't actually be able to guarantee anything.

Try these but even they might not help

View attachment 131951View attachment 131949View attachment 131948
thank you so much, ive tried having the rope further up my neck ( as its where i can find my pulse the strongest) before but it wasnt a very good attempt as i was trying it with a necktie ( kept loosening and was hard to get it at the back of my neck) maybe with the new ligature i have i can exert enough pressure onto my artery to pass out.

also whats your thoughts on using socks or hacky sacks to put pressure directly on your arteries, i havent had much luck with it maybe because i was more focused on getting them where the arteries were i was less focused on the rope position, but does it actually work? i feel like theres enough pressure from the rope itself and having essentially cushioning is actually doing the opposite effect

Reactions: seekingrelease22
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
thank you so much, ive tried having the rope further up my neck ( as its where i can find my pulse the strongest) before but it wasnt a very good attempt as i was trying it with a necktie ( kept loosening and was hard to get it at the back of my neck) maybe with the new ligature i have i can exert enough pressure onto my artery to pass out.

also whats your thoughts on using socks or hacky sacks to put pressure directly on your arteries, i havent had much luck with it maybe because i was more focused on getting them where the arteries were i was less focused on the rope position, but does it actually work? i feel like theres enough pressure from the rope itself and having essentially cushioning is actually doing the opposite effect
This is why I don't bother posting the first thread the other user always suggests because as helpful as it might be to a few I've found that sock padding helps reduce marks during attempts but it doesn't help a lot of people solve the problem of not passing out just because it did for that person and then there are other threads and articles that advise against doing that.