• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

luks

luks

Jul 25, 2023
i have no sn or other drugs to help me die. im just gonna have to do it the old fashioned way. my methods are kinda limited but luckily im right next to a big city. hopefully finding an apartment building or something similar high enough to jump off of will be easy. as long theres roof access or i can find a window. i think jumping is probably my best bet at this point. i have no money, no family, no place i can call home. everyday is endless suffering and i think ive hit my breaking point. no note or nothing either. will probably just buy some liquor and get fucked up enough so i can jump off without the initial anxiety. i guess thats kinda it for me

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
i'm sorry you're going through this difficult time. it sounds like mental torture. i hope you can recover and find peace.

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Very sorry you've had such tragic happenings in your life OP for you or/and anyone else out there that quite frankly just shouldn't have to deal with any of this.
I wish you to find eternal peace that you so long for from anymore torment ever again.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
I'm sorry that the world has been so cruel to you, what you're going through sounds very difficult and painful. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for sharing your life with us. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl