Who else is deeply bothered/concerned for the sites safety following the new video?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
= nothng 2 lse slp ovr

= jst anothr hystercl rport whre thy cld nt evn gt thr infrmatn rght

Slf wld honstly tke mre notce if h/ hd prperly chcked hs fcts bt apprntly h/ ds nt knw hw 2 d/ tht

Reactions: Ultracheese, tary and Ringo
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Honestly it's just some dork on YouTube. I already knew that shitty people exist en masse, which is part of the reason I'm here and already baked into my psyche. Nothing new here.

Reactions: SFB123, CandyCane, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
CowsAgainstCapitali

CowsAgainstCapitali

Dec 11, 2022
Fuck the pro lifer censorship happening here

Reactions: yive
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
- "common sense appeals"
- "ring leaders"
- "double-think"

Lol, and I always thought I was an idiot
"It's best not to read their reaction."

Of course..because we don't want people knowing that suicidal individuals are real, live human beings with the ability to make rational retorts amidst their incredible pain and suffering.
No no no..let's shine the light on-and give a voice to-everything and everyone but the suicidal people we're tearing the rug out from under and gossiping about.
Don't look at them! Don't listen to them!

I mean what the actual fuck kind of nonsense is this guy on about?
Advising people toward ignorance.
Really drives home the notion that others only "care" about suicidal people once they're dead.
The dead can't speak, which is all the more desirable to those who want to speak for them.

The rest of his comment, like the "double-think" could easily be applied to his own self, and with far more reason.
The only thing people like this man ever end up managing to do..is to talk about themselves, whether it be knowingly or inadvertently, because that's the only person they ever gave the time of day…the only person they were willing to get to know.
They don't want to know us, they don't want to know our problems, they just want us to keep our mouths shut and willingly suffocate beneath harmful platitudes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Relic, SamTam33, looseye and 3 others
Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
Possibly some thumbs-downs and clicking away from the video before it finishes might lower it in the algorithm? IDK.

It might, it might not, it's hard to say - but the down thumbs are not that high when compared to the likes (currently) and I'm assuming a decent chunk of those dislikes were people we watched a good chunk of the video.

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
been here since 2019, the sites still here, as am I, these videos and their creators can go fuck em selves
fuck em, just gone on a major rant on his video... called the shit out... bring it, ill fucking talk I ahve nothhing to loose

Last edited:
Reactions: yive and CowsAgainstCapitali
GrizzlyGrapefruit

GrizzlyGrapefruit

Student
Jun 17, 2019
I've been on this site for a couple years now, and I can assure you that this will end up being just like all the other news reports / articles published about this site.

It'll die down in time.

You have to recall that people are greedy, and they see this site as an opportunity for them to advance their careers. They will do just that in the name of their own benefit without offering any real solutions or help. Those are the people who are truly sick (Tantacrul, the new york times bitch, and others).

Reactions: Relic, pthnrdnojvsc, CowsAgainstCapitali and 1 other person
looseye

looseye

A boring person.
Oct 27, 2021
Fuck the pro lifer censorship happening here
Not sure how reasonable it is to keep pumping out posts calling for violence, disregarding nicely worded notes asking you to keep it down and calling me a "fascist pig" who should fuck himself for handing out a warning for exactly this stupid behavior. Luckily we don't have to discuss this anymore, Mister Strikethrough-Username 🤪

Reactions: spinningmyself and Looking
dissident

dissident

All I Ever Wanted Was Nothing
Jan 19, 2023
Everyone should report the video for disturbing content or something along those lines. If it doesn't get it taken down it should force youtube to give him a strike or at the very least age restrict it which will stop it being shown to anyone who doesn't have an account 👍🏻

Reactions: SamTam33
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I keep thinking the guy must have had an extremely privileged and oblivious life if this place is the most toxic ANYTHING that he's ever seen. He's on Twitter for God's sake.
Put that aside, I want the toxicity-free twitter he uses!

No no no..let's shine the light on-and give a voice to-everything and everyone but the suicidal people we're tearing the rug out from under and gossiping about.
Don't look at them! Don't listen to them!
I'm not sure if I find all this twistedly funny or downright heartbreaking, regardless of how good the health system is or how well-intentioned those who comprise it really are, it is always recognized that the stigma attached to these issues is one of the main causes for which suicidal people lock themselves up and end up being silent victims. The situations that lead to suicide are complex and intricate enough to think that suicidal people are babies who can't think straight and need to be saved from themselves. Something as simple as having people who are willing to really listen and understand you and therefore express yourself without the fear of being despised and stigmatized just for being depressed and in a bad situation is healthier than the generic comment that is only written to look good with others and feel good about yourself. And why delete this site? Just because you prioritize your own perception even if you directly deny such a basic fact? Will they ever bother to see beyond their nose? I'm probably asking too much.

Many of us who are here when we scream for help only find it here, the only ones who cared the least bit about helping us, who were they? These cheap videos or the deficient health systems? No, it was other users of this forum and if it weren't for this site, many of us would have already died.

Refusing to really explore the site and denying the help it has given out of selfishness and a hypocritical sense of morality is just delusional, they have come to the same conclusion as always, in other words, hide the dust under the carpet instead of actually cleaning it. But I'm assuming they're interested, if they actually care, they'd bother to listen for once.

Last edited:
Reactions: LastFlowers and western_heart
arcadia

arcadia

Jan 5, 2023
I don't know, I hope this forum doesn't go away. It's the only place where I can be honest about how I feel. Loosing that sorta scares me. But outside of those fears, I don't think I'm too worried. I think it's a bit weird to make a video about this, but people will make content about anything.

Reactions: CandyCane
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
It is indeed a very concerning situation. The video seems to increase in views and I am scared it might go viral. People (prolifers) wouldn't care to investigate, they would just believe another hypocrite like them. This is our only safe space. And people always take everything away from us so of course I am scared.