• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pegasus

Pegasus

Experienced
Dec 15, 2018
Hitler wasn't a psychopath,he was a misguided idealist, he was evil sure, but no psychopath.
Hitler was indeed a psychopath.

Reactions: SeekingSolace and Johnnythefox
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
Fair enough, but surely we're best off sticking to critically discussing the DSM diagnostic criteria and the PCLR rather than use our own, individual definitions of these disorders which often boils down to defining every person with such a complex and dense diagnosis as little more than a replicant from Bladerunner.
DSM has gone downhill recently, the strict oldschool definitions are more accurate in my opinion.

Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
yes when i am forced to be in order to accomplish what i desire.

In another post you mentioned constant bullying though. If you're tall, athletic, cruel and fearless - how was it possible? It would seem you would be the biggest bully yourself.

Reactions: Made4TV and About_to_Go
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
That video is not separating the two, that's explaining actual criteria from the PCLR, which stands for Psychopathy Checklist (Revised)

Last edited:
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
DSM has gone downhill recently, the strict oldschool definitions are more accurate in my opinion.

Agreed. There's now a diagnosis for everyone and everything, those diagnosing are often under-equipped, under-qualified and overly enthusiastic imo. It must be remembered that in terms of personality disorder we're very much in the dark ages still, and often such a diagnosis is utilised in a dishonest manner.

Reactions: Made4TV, Johnnythefox, Smilla and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Agreed. There's now a diagnosis for everyone and everything, those diagnosing are often under-equipped, under-qualified and overly enthusiastic imo. It must be remembered that in terms of personality disorder we're very much in the dark ages still, and often such a diagnosis is utilised in a dishonest manner.

Hear bloody hear. We are heading down a dangerous slippery slope with willy nilly psych diagnosis of personality disorders. A friend of mine was diagnosed as having a bpd when she was actually just going through the menopause. So I'm quite scared where this is all going to end or turn out in twenty years time.

Reactions: SeekingSolace, Pineapplecrown, Johnnythefox and 6 others
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
In another post you mentioned constant bullying though. If you're tall, athletic, cruel and fearless - how was it possible? It would seem you would be the biggest bully yourself.

ive had to restrain myself a lot in high school. I did that successfully.

I did a sport in college so i was the weakest there compared to the others.

Then i got severely injured and it has made me incredibly weak although I look strong still.

I also do not look cruel. My face is a babyface. The only intimidating part about me is my height these days.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
antisocial personality disorder is different than psychopathy though

https://www.elementsbehavioralhealt...ychopathy-vs-antisocial-personality-disorder/

Yes, it's a very common co-morbidity, a recurrent strand of psychopathy without being psychopathy itself. I did state as much in an above post. Psychopathy or sociopathy requires a PCLR score of 30 or above to be diagnosed. This will rarely stand alone as a disorder in itself. Very commonly, ASPD is diagnosed also, giving an indication of the type of psychopathy. Every case is different. People would diagnose Ted Bundy with a different disorder to that of, say, Anders Breivik, but both would be likely to score 30 plus on a PCLR.

Reactions: Made4TV, Johnnythefox, About_to_Go and 1 other person
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
ive had to restrain myself a lot in high school. I did that successfully.

I did a sport in college so i was the weakest there compared to the others.

Then i got severely injured and it has made me incredibly weak although I look strong still.

I also do not look cruel. My face is a babyface. The only intimidating part about me is my height these days.

Why you had to restrain yourself? I didn't say you look cruel, I said you are cruel. As in - cruel to others.

Reactions: Made4TV
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Also we can't forget we are dealing with people here not rats in laboratory conditions. All these assessments are made on the basis of asking a set of questions and interpretation of the answers.

This leaves huge margins for error.

And people are obviously going to lie.

Reactions: Made4TV, Pineapplecrown, Smilla and 1 other person
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
A friend of mine was diagnosed as having a bpd when she was actually just going through the menopause

Yep. I was diagnosed with BPD once, but I'm not quite sure whether I have it or not. I don't have all sypmtoms, let's say. Last week I went to see a pyschiatrist, just to see if I could get help or something, and in 10 min he was very sure about my entire life: it was absolutely disgraceful. Came back home worse...

Reactions: Made4TV and Smilla
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018

This absolutely true.

O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
Why you had to restrain yourself? I didn't say you look cruel, I said you are cruel. As in - cruel to others.

because there were a lot of bullies that liked to try their luck on me. It never escalated to a full fight because of my size though. I am extremely cruel. I have worn a mask everyday of my shitty life

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Any of us on this site could visit six different psychiatrists and get six different diagnosis. Actually make that ten as a "co-morbidity" is in fashion to dish out these days. It makes us twice as likely to ctb apparently and relinquishes them of more responsibility when we do.

Reactions: Made4TV, Hunter and 15dec
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Yep. I was diagnosed with BPD once, but I'm not quite sure whether I have it or not. I don't have all sypmtoms, let's say. Last week I went to see a pyschiatrist, just to see if I could get help or something, and in 10 min he was very sure about my entire life: it was absolutely disgraceful. Came back home worse...

I'm sorry :-( what a fckker

And don't let that define you - you know you better than they do

Reactions: Hopeless_soul
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Any of us on this site could visit six different psychiatrists and get six different diagnosis. Actually make that ten as a "co-morbidity" is in fashion to dish out these days. It makes us twice as likely to ctb apparently and relinquishes them of more responsibility when we do.

Recently, I have seen a significant increase in the "buzz" words for diagnosis, but not necessarily an increase in new treatments.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Recently, I have seen a significant increase in the "buzz" words for diagnosis, but not necessarily an increase in new treatments.

Abso- bloody- lutely.

Reactions: Made4TV and Smilla
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
because there were a lot of bullies that liked to try their luck on me. It never escalated to a full fight because of my size though. I am extremely cruel. I have worn a mask everyday of my shitty life

Maybe it didn't escalate into a full fight cause of your size, but the fact you restrained yourself probably had to do with it too. So I still don't get why you restrained yourself and how the number of bullies relates to it. Given you're extremely cruel I would expect the very first bully to eat all his teeth and from then on the school would have been your domain.

O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
Maybe it didn't escalate into a full fight cause of your size, but the fact you restrained yourself probably had to do with it too. So I still don't get why you restrained yourself and how the number of bullies relates to it. Given you're extremely cruel I would expect the very first bully to eat all his teeth and from then on the school would have been your domain.

i restrained myself to maintain some social credibility. I felt i would be even further ostracized if i got in a fight. i was already alienated but people would start to look at me with fear which I thought might be worse.

Believe me i wish i would have beat down a lot of them. I had to bitch slap a guy once and another time i had to lift a guy out of his seat to make him stop annoying me.

Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
i restrained myself to maintain some social credibility. I felt i would be even further ostracized if i got in a fight. i was already alienated but people would start to look at me with fear which I thought might be worse.

Believe me i wish i would have beat down a lot of them. I had to bitch slap a guy once and another time i had to lift a guy out of his seat to make him stop annoying me.

I believe you. It's just what you're saying is you had a very high respect for 'non-fighting, non-violence' social norms. To the point of you not setting your boundaries firmly enough with violence. And had to go through bullying as a result. Many are simply scared of physical and parental consequences of a full blown fight, but you're basically saying it wasn't the case so I trust you on this.

Reactions: Made4TV and okyeah
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
I believe you. It's just what you're saying is you had a very high respect for 'non-fighting, non-violence' social norms. To the point of you not setting your boundaries firmly enough with violence. And had to go through bullying as a result. Many are simply scared of physical and parental consequences of a full blown fight, but you're basically saying it wasn't the case so I trust you on this.

i actually kind of relish violence but i think a lot of men do. So maybe not necessarily a sociopathic thing.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
i actually kind of relish violence but i think a lot of men do. So maybe not necessarily a sociopathic thing.

I think this has been an interesting thread raising a lot of fascinating issues.

Essentially I don't think you're a socio/psychopath; I think inside of you is a sweet person waiting to get out.

Reactions: Made4TV and okyeah
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
I think this has been an interesting thread raising a lot of fascinating issues.

Essentially I don't think you're a socio/psychopath; I think inside of you is a sweet person waiting to get out.

lol! you sound like my therapist. I'm pretty much filled with hate and incapable of loving affection unfortunately. It has crippled my love life

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
lol! you sound like my therapist. I'm pretty much filled with hate and incapable of loving affection unfortunately. It has crippled my love life

Have you watched The Phantom Menace?

I quote Yoda, paragon of truth and virtue:

"Fear is the path to the dark side…fear leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering."

Last edited:
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018

I can understand this. My younger brothers were bullied as kids, I was big and strong for my age, I fought those guys like a wildcat. I got into trouble also for it. Later I went into the military and fought in the Gulf War in 1991 and 1992. Yes, I fought and I killed. And, I am ashamed to this day of what I did in my youth. There's not a day, I don't regret those actions.

Reactions: Made4TV, LoNatural, About_to_Go and 1 other person
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
Have you watched The Phantom Menace?

I quote Yoda, paragon of truth and virtue:

"Fear is the path to the dark side…fear leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering."

yoda was so wise. i never really took that quote seriously until i grew up lol