• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
This is just a useless vent post, don't feel obligated to reply. I guess I need to let it out.

I'm so desperate. And with each day it just gets worse. I've been sure for so long that I want to leave, that no matter what good happens I just want it to be over, and yet every attempt has failed. Really, I have tried. Crying and pushing down on the belt around my neck but it doesn't matter what I fucking try I don't pass out.

I feel trapped inside my body. It's like a cage I can't get out of. And I know I'm going to attempt again tomorrow, the opportunity is there. But it's even worse to know that I'm going to fail again. Why am I even still on this site? I'm clearly a fake, useless fake.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
This is just a useless vent post, don't feel obligated to reply. I guess I need to let it out.

I'm so desperate. And with each day it just gets worse. I've been sure for so long that I want to leave, that no matter what good happens I just want it to be over, and yet every attempt has failed. Really, I have tried. Crying and pushing down on the belt around my neck but it doesn't matter what I fucking try I don't pass out.

I feel trapped inside my body. It's like a cage I can't get out of. And I know I'm going to attempt again tomorrow, the opportunity is there. But it's even worse to know that I'm going to fail again. Why am I even still on this site? I'm clearly a fake, useless fake.
ur definitely not fake, if you are, then i am and so are others. it takes so much strength and courage to take that final step, i envy those who ctb, they're insanely strong.

but maybe theres just apart of u holding out hope, thats how i feel, but i dont know why i feel this small part of me holding out hope.

you're probably attached to this site, its a great community. we can relate to people on here, feel connected and less alone, and also be there and help others.

hope you feel better.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
ur definitely not fake, if you are, then i am and so are others. it takes so much strength and courage to take that final step, i envy those who ctb, they're insanely strong.

but maybe theres just apart of u holding out hope, thats how i feel, but i dont know why i feel this small part of me holding out hope.

you're probably attached to this site, its a great community. we can relate to people on here, feel connected and less alone, and also be there and help others.

hope you feel better.

Thank you for your words. They help me a lot. I just feel so insanely alone right now, my mind is running wild and I just can't fall asleep.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Thank you for your words. They help me a lot. I just feel so insanely alone right now, my mind is running wild and I just can't fall asleep.
trust me i relate a ton. i pushed away all my close friends who only wanted to help, and i just really have no one now. isolated myself which i knew was gonna make me worse but i did it anyway. im always up till like 8 am every single night, i dont think im gonna be able to survive the next few months the way that i am right now.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
trust me i relate a ton. i pushed away all my close friends who only wanted to help, and i just really have no one now. isolated myself which i knew was gonna make me worse but i did it anyway. im always up till like 8 am every single night, i dont think im gonna be able to survive the next few months the way that i am right now.

I'm sorry to hear that. You're clearly a great person, I mean just look at how you've made an effort to reach out to me tonight's when you didn't have any obligation to do so. But I can relate to pushing friends away. I do hope you can reconnect with them someday though, or find different friends. You deserve happiness and luck. I hope you'll have a better night.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that. You're clearly a great person, I mean just look at how you've made an effort to reach out to me tonight's when you didn't have any obligation to do so. But I can relate to pushing friends away. I do hope you can reconnect with them someday though, or find different friends. You deserve happiness and luck. I hope you'll have a better night.
ur gonna make me cry lmao. i guess i think of it like if i cant help myself, i cant try and help others, knowing there going through as much, even worse than i am and i know how it feels. i hope somehow i was able to make u feel better, cause if i did that, my nights already better than it was. i hope you feel better. if you really do ever need anyone to talk to, im all ears and a great listener. take care.

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Wow, man. It's painful to see people like you suffering this way. I barely know you aside from a few comments from you I've read but I can tell you're a very nice person that deserves better. Trust me, you're no fake. By that definition, most of the people here would be fakes as well, and that doesn't sound (and it isn't) right. If anything, I'm the fake one here. I don't even cry or have a miserable life like everyone here does. Sometimes I feel like I'm exaggerating and that I shouldn't even be here, but that isn't your case, is it? Anyway, I must say that I'm extremely sorry for your situation, and I hope you can find the peace you're looking for. Hugs :hug:

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

I haven't been able to do it either and I have wanted to die for years. I hope you are able to find peace. I hope I can finally do the same.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019

I feel so trapped too and I wish I could get my hands on a gun so I can just do it. Partial is so hard to do I'm thinking of full suspension. I have seen people do it live and it looks like 10 seconds until they pass out. There is no way of knowing when they actually pass out because the quality isn't the best but it looks quick and successful.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I feel so trapped too and I wish I could get my hands on a gun so I can just do it. Partial is so hard to do I'm thinking of full suspension. I have seen people do it live and it looks like 10 seconds until they pass out. There is no way of knowing when they actually pass out because the quality isn't the best but it looks quick and successful.

Good luck, I'm sticking to partial since it's the method I know best. I hope we both find peace and calmness, be it alive or dead.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Yes this is part of depression, feeling useless. Sometimes its completely irrational, sometimes not. But there are people who are quite successful and still feel like a failure.

Reactions: Numbtopain97