• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
I tried it last week. I just passed out for two days and woke up feeling the same as always, a few people know, but people don't care until you succeed (in my experience at least). I'm just disappointed at this point, it makes me feel so useless. I know people that have attempted suicide and failed, but afterwards they swore they'd never try again. Maybe that's because some people have families and close friends, I don't know.

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I've felt different after all of my attempts. After trying to hang I felt happy that I would be starting treatment and really hopeful. After drowning, I kind of snapped out of it and felt not suicidal for a few weeks. After SN I felt beyond defeated and wished it had just worked. After my last near attempt in February I just felt kind of numb and confused. I went immediately back to my life without telling anyone I knew personally and just had to exist while no one knew what I had nearly done the night prior.

Reactions: Pg.964