• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Guess who filed a police report? Right, my neighbor. I thought I was in my bed playing Pokemon on 3DS with headphones on, but according to my ever-wise neighbor, I was in the bathroom jumping and throwing marbles onto the floor.

What should I do? I would like to make a new e-mail address and tell him to chat with me on email, so I could ask them wtf is his problem, but he already filed a police report, so...

I wish the landlord had balls to tell that idiot that either he stops harassing me immediately (heh, "stop immediately", remember?) or he'll get thrown out of the apartment by the police. This building is full of drug addicts and alcoholics and I once even witnessed a group of neighbors raping a drunk girl, so really, shouldn't the landlord believe me (a person who doesn't eat drugs and drink booze 24/7) a little bit more, and be a little more harsh to the neighbor?

That landlord is like "Hmm, well, I don't know who to believe... Of course, you've lived here for five years without anyone complaining before so maybe I should believe you... But really, why can't we all gather together and chat this out?" She's like a worse version of Steven from SU. So cucked, it takes both of her two braincels to even consider that maybe I don't jump all night throwing marbles. Yet, she still can't comprehend that the neighbor is a sick liar.

Btw, just a little while ago I spent an entire week away from this apartment living at my parents' place, so how the hell didn't that liar appreciate that? And also, there's a damned cat that meows for hours every night, why doesn't he report that? And finally, there's a person who walks with really loud steps every night, why doesn't he harass that person?

I'm really mad right now, mad and frustrated. I just want to live a normal and quiet life, but I can't. The past few weeks (see my previous thread) I've been so scared and frustrated that I haven't been able to do anything. I have literally been too afraid to walk to the fridge and eat breakfast in fear of that idiot. I have done nothing but just lie on my bed too afraid to even eat or go to toilet, and when I've finally rose from the bed, I've just immediately walked to the computer and sat on the chair too afraid to make a sound.

And what is my reward for all of this? That subhuman trash files a police report and harasses me into madness. And once again, I find myself looking at a knife just thinking that I want to escape this world, and travel to another space and time, a place where I can just live in piece and quiet without anyone bothering me.

TLDR: Neighbor filed a false police report claiming that every night I throw marbles and jump in the bathroom. The landlord doesn't have the balls to do anything about it. What should I do?

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Well, I don't think anything will happen. You can file a police report but it doesn't mean shit, especially in Europe. I know, because I lived next door to some fuck over there who blasted loud music constantly. Went to the police god knows how many times. They did fuck all so in the end I egged his door and put cat shit through his mailbox just before moving out. That felt good.

In any case, at this stage it's still he said/he said. They will likely require evidence to actually do anything. So unless he can produce multiple video recordings of the sound coming through the walls all hours of the day and night (or have the cops present while it's happening) I doubt you're in any real trouble.

Last edited:
The Blackangel

The Blackangel

Nyiach des uti nesi deh ahy.
Nov 3, 2018
Slip out at night as quietly as you can and slash all of her tires. But make sure there's no way it can be connected to you. Eventually she will get the hint. If she wants you to be a criminal so badly, be one, but be as stealthy as you possibly can.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Well, I don't think anything will happen. You can file a police report but it doesn't mean shit, especially in Europe. I know, because I lived next door to some fuck over there who blasted loud music constantly. Went to the police god knows how many times. They did fuck all so in the end I egged his door and put cat shit through his mailbox just before moving out. That felt good.

In any case, at this stage it's still he said/he said. They will likely require evidence to actually do anything. So unless he can produce multiple video recordings of the sound coming through the walls all hours of the day and night (or have the cops present while it's happening) I doubt you're in any real trouble.

Good to know that the police won't probably do anything. But it's bad that it can work the other way too. What if I want to file a police report? I'm sorry to hear you had to suffer from a bad neighbor. Bad neighbors really are the worst. They're so selfish and unable to think how it would feel, if they were the victims. Haha, that was the right thing to do, I hope he learned his lesson with the help of a little cat shit.

I could produce multiple videos of that damned cat constantly meowing every day and night, too bad the cat isn't the neighbor's. It's good that they'd require videos, but I also don't like the idea of being watched and recorded, if the neighbor did that.

Yeah I don't really see how this makes you a criminal, unless of course throwing marbles in the bathroom is a crime, in which case, your fucked. Just go back to playing your 3DS and ignore the crazy neighbor.

Maybe if the neighbor would join my evil marble throwing cult, we could trade Pokemon together. He gets my shiny Pidgeotto and I get to throw marbles in peace, it would be win-win. /s Honestly, though, couldn't he have made up a better lie than throwing marbles? If he was intelligent, he could have claimed that the damned constantly meowing cat is mine.

Slip out at night as quietly as you can and slash all of her tires. But make sure there's no way it can be connected to you. Eventually she will get the hint. If she wants you to be a criminal so badly, be one, but be as stealthy as you possibly can.

(The evil neighbor is (most likely) a he. The landlord who isn't of much help is a she.) I don't know which of the cars is his. But that would be a clever idea. I would also like to try the cat shit idea that angst filled fuck up mentioned, but I'm afraid of getting caught.

Maybe I should just start sending him notes saying "Ur the best neighbor 4eva! I <3 u so much! I hope u hav a gud day! :) :) :)" I wonder how he would react lol lol

Honestly though. Why does he spend so much energy on hating and harassing me? Doesn't he realize that the angrier he makes me the more likely I am to actually start jumping and throwing marbles? Isn't kindly asking me to buy a rug easier and quicker than filing a false police report? I guess not.

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
A police report doesn't mean you're criminal. Even if his claims were true, throwing marbles is not a crime. Let him babble, and don't be afraid of making noises. It's your right to walk as you please in your own home. Fuck this guy.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
A police report doesn't mean you're criminal. Even if his claims were true, throwing marbles is not a crime. Let him babble, and don't be afraid of making noises. It's your right to walk as you please in your own home. Fuck this guy.

I know it doesn't automatically make me a criminal, but in a way it does make me feel like a criminal. I've done all kinds of bad stuff, but this one time when I haven't done anything, I'm being seen as a criminal by another person. You're right, throwing marbles isn't a crime, the problem is he claims that I do it often at night. Which is of course absurd, why would I spend my nights throwing marbles, when I could spend them in any other way like reading a book, playing on 3DS, or even sleeping. Thanks, I'll try to live normally, and yeah, fuck him.

You're looking at some hard time man!

Yeah, it would seem so, haha.

Ah damn sorry to hear about this ><

Thanks. I've always been the nice but quiet and reserved sort, the type who is "the teachers's favorite pupil and bullies's favorite target", so it's dumb that I'm the one who's been accused of making noise.

Btw, last night I couldn't sleep even one second, so I kept listening to other apartments. The damned cat meowed all the night. Someone did actually walk around their apartment a lot and even opened the balcony door. Someone who might have been the same or a different person, went to toilet like three times during the night, and every time they banged the bathroom door shut. Some men talked a lot for hours (or was it a television?), and it sounded as if they were on the hallway. And most surprisingly, I heard a sound that was like someone putting down a large bag of marbles. As for myself, I didn't take a single step the whole night, I didn't even go to the bathroom or drink water.

I would like to report this immediately to both the landlord and the neighbor, but I'm 99% sure that as that idiot has already filed a police report, he couldn't believe that there are actually other neighbors in this building too, and those other neighbors are able to make noise too. Argh, why can't that asshole realize that not all the noises he hears come from my apartment?

Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
I feel so sorry to read about that and I wish you luck in your struggle. Hey, any chance you can find a place to live somewhere else aside of this apartments and it's f*cked up slum lord ?

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I feel so sorry to read about that and I wish you luck in your struggle. Hey, any chance you can find a place to live somewhere else aside of this apartments and it's f*cked up slum lord ?

Thank you for wishing me luck!

Actually, I did go and see another apartment just last week, but in the end I decided not to rent it. I hate that I live in such a small place that's located in the middle of nowhere. All the other apartments are either too small, cost too much (this costs 400€ per month, the others 450-650€), are too far away from food stores (imagine walking 3 kilometers every time you needed to buy paper), or the neighbors are drunkards etc. Also, most apartments for some reason have a tiny mini fridge instead of a real fridge.

I don't have friends I can live with, and my only sibling lives faraway and he wouldn't want to take me in, because he's such a spoiled prince.

I can't really live at my parents for long for a lot of reasons. The biggest reason ironically being that the person who's called my father (but who will never be my real father) is almost legally deaf, he has such a bad hearing that a doctor he visited told him to get a hearing device. But the childish, cowardly, narcissistic, autistic (I mean actually autistic) person he is, he can't think of anything but himself. So he won't get a hearing device because it would make him "look bad", bad as in it would make him look like a person who's not perfect and without fault. It would make him look fragile and human. So, he puts all the devices on full volume, and when I ask him to turn down the volume or use the wireless headphones he got for an Xmas present, he puts on a tantrum like a child, gets really angry and defensive, and starts to literally growl. He's unable to consider how I feel. He doesn't care for me at all.

I have such a bad family... If I had a real family, my father and mother would have went to talk with that neighbor and told him that I'm not the one who makes noises and that he'd better leave me alone and stop harassing me. My real parents would take care of me, protect me... Sorry, I get too emotional thinking about it.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Guess who filed a police report? Right, my neighbor. I thought I was in my bed playing Pokemon on 3DS with headphones on, but according to my ever-wise neighbor, I was in the bathroom jumping and throwing marbles onto the floor.

What should I do? I would like to make a new e-mail address and tell him to chat with me on email, so I could ask them wtf is his problem, but he already filed a police report, so...

I wish the landlord had balls to tell that idiot that either he stops harassing me immediately (heh, "stop immediately", remember?) or he'll get thrown out of the apartment by the police. This building is full of drug addicts and alcoholics and I once even witnessed a group of neighbors raping a drunk girl, so really, shouldn't the landlord believe me (a person who doesn't eat drugs and drink booze 24/7) a little bit more, and be a little more harsh to the neighbor?

That landlord is like "Hmm, well, I don't know who to believe... Of course, you've lived here for five years without anyone complaining before so maybe I should believe you... But really, why can't we all gather together and chat this out?" She's like a worse version of Steven from SU. So cucked, it takes both of her two braincels to even consider that maybe I don't jump all night throwing marbles. Yet, she still can't comprehend that the neighbor is a sick liar.

Btw, just a little while ago I spent an entire week away from this apartment living at my parents' place, so how the hell didn't that liar appreciate that? And also, there's a damned cat that meows for hours every night, why doesn't he report that? And finally, there's a person who walks with really loud steps every night, why doesn't he harass that person?

I'm really mad right now, mad and frustrated. I just want to live a normal and quiet life, but I can't. The past few weeks (see my previous thread) I've been so scared and frustrated that I haven't been able to do anything. I have literally been too afraid to walk to the fridge and eat breakfast in fear of that idiot. I have done nothing but just lie on my bed too afraid to even eat or go to toilet, and when I've finally rose from the bed, I've just immediately walked to the computer and sat on the chair too afraid to make a sound.

And what is my reward for all of this? That subhuman trash files a police report and harasses me into madness. And once again, I find myself looking at a knife just thinking that I want to escape this world, and travel to another space and time, a place where I can just live in piece and quiet without anyone bothering me.

TLDR: Neighbor filed a false police report claiming that every night I throw marbles and jump in the bathroom. The landlord doesn't have the balls to do anything about it. What should I do?

I'm confused. Even if you WERE jumping in the bathroom and throwing marbles on the floor...…...what is the crime?? How exactly did he file a police report?? Where do you live, Nazi Germany?

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I'm confused. Even if you WERE jumping in the bathroom and throwing marbles on the floor...…...what is the crime?? How exactly did he file a police report?? Where do you live, Nazi Germany?

Yeah, I haven't done anything to that man, let alone anything criminal. I haven't threatened him in anyway, hell, I have never even met him or spoken with him, yet he appears to really want to see me in jail.

After reading about it now, it appears you can file a police report on the Internet in this country. I didn't know it. You don't even have to meet with a police officer; there's an official site where you can just fill in a form in which they ask your name, the supposed criminal's name, and what the crime is. Anyone can do it, and it'll only take maybe 10 minutes. Maybe the next time I'm waiting at the bus stop for the bus to arrive and have a few minutes to spare, I should file a police report too, accuse my neighbor of threatening my safety. I truly feel my safety's threatened, if I can't even walk to the bathroom in my own home without some idiot filing a police report.

I hate living in Finland. I wish I lived in a country where the sun shines warmly, winters don't exist, the people are more social and friendly and accepting, and living and food don't cost a fortune.

Yeah, sounds like some crazy shit alright. Maybe the neighbor has lost his marbles and is wanting them returned. I know how that feels.

Hehe, that's probably what it is! He should have a gofundme campaign so he could afford some new ones, heh. But yeah, he should ask for my sleeping pills. They aren't marbles but they can make an inexperienced sleep for 12 hours in 30 minutes.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Yeah, I haven't done anything to that man, let alone anything criminal. I haven't threatened him in anyway, hell, I have never even met him or spoken with him, yet he appears to really want to see me in jail.

After reading about it now, it appears you can file a police report on the Internet in this country. I didn't know it. You don't even have to meet with a police officer; there's an official site where you can just fill in a form in which they ask your name, the supposed criminal's name, and what the crime is. Anyone can do it, and it'll only take maybe 10 minutes. Maybe the next time I'm waiting at the bus stop for the bus to arrive and have a few minutes to spare, I should file a police report too, accuse my neighbor of threatening my safety. I truly feel my safety's threatened, if I can't even walk to the bathroom in my own home without some idiot filing a police report.

I hate living in Finland. I wish I lived in a country where the sun shines warmly, winters don't exist, the people are more social and friendly and accepting, and living and food don't cost a fortune.

Hehe, that's probably what it is! He should have a gofundme campaign so he could afford some new ones, heh. But yeah, he should ask for my sleeping pills. They aren't marbles but they can make an inexperienced sleep for 12 hours in 30 minutes.
That's done serious Bullshit, man. But I'm sure it will blow over quickly. Good luck dude.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
That's done serious Bullshit, man. But I'm sure it will blow over quickly. Good luck dude.

Thank you! I hope the situation will calm down and go back to normal. Even though he has left me aggressive and threatening notes and even filed a police report, if the neighbor apologized and admitted he was wrong and admitted that the sounds he heard came from another apartment or maybe even from inside his head, I would forgive him and move on.

Now that I think about it, doesn't simply the fact that I have been polite and haven't revenged nor lied mean anything to him or the landlord? Someone else might have done to him what he did to them and send him a note reading "i don't walk "too much" in my apartment you fuckhead. if you asshole don't stop lying like a bitch i'll tell the landlord to throw you out. hope you like living in the streets, you sonofabitch." Or someone else could have maybe even lied to the landlord and told her that he sent them a note in which he threatened to kill them. Faking a note is easy (especially because he wrote his first note on computer so you only have to use the same font to make it look like he wrote it), yet I haven't lied about him to the landlord.

If the landlord and the neighbor had any brains, they would realize that the fact that I haven't faked any notes or made false claims about him would mean something.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals