• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A-A

A-A

A-A
Aug 13, 2023
everything i do is bad i should just say yes to everything and accept how it is. i need to stop trying to tell people how i feel it only worsens things for the people around me. im so sorry for being like this. ill do better, ill shut up and nod ill keep quiet and be a doll just dont get mad at me please.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ConfusedClouds, escape_from_hell, shinitai_sh0jo and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
People are too complex to be categorized as just bad or good. While you may have your bad aspects, you probably have plenty of good aspects too. It's fine to tell people how you feel, that's just a normal part of being human. If the people around you are getting mad at you for just sharing your feelings then they can go fuck themselves.

Reactions: A-A
shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
I don't think you need to put much pressure if you're a bad person or not... to me, it should be alright to be 'bad', because it's not like we can be good people all of the time...
But I understand your fear with people to be mad at you. I know well how it can be exhausting to endure screaming and verbal violence in general-the strength to be able to endure is truly something to be admired.

You're a good person, for worrying about being bad. "Bad people don't care if they're being bad or not" or at least that's what someone told me...
I hope that, little by little, you can keep crying those things out, so to eventually lift a bit of this weight from your shoulders. I hope that you can find a bit of peace and happiness, even if it's temporary 🫂❤️‍🩹

Reactions: A-A