WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
No, I don't need your prayers.

To cut a long story short, my dad is a manipulative narcissist who indoctrinated me when I was little. If he were your run-of-the-mill person I would've taken it as a gesture of goodwill, but he isn't. He has the tenacity of a door-knocking Jehovah's Witness who doesn't take "I don't need your Jesus" for an answer. Except he's not a Christian.

For someone so highly qualified, it's honestly perplexing how he'd so easily fall for snake oil salesmen and con artists masquerading as spirit mediums. I wish he'd stop harassing my mom and blaming her whenever something goes wrong. Recently he discarded her broken flip-flops (she was going to try to repair them) WITHOUT HER PERMISSION for fear of bad luck. As for me, I'm no more than a 'sick person' in his eyes. Him 'praying for us' is like a slap in the face. Instead of turning to prayer as the ONE AND ONLY SOLUTION, do some soul-searching for once. Your imaginary friend won't thaw the cold shoulder and get us to welcome you with open arms. Look, you're free to believe what you want to, but if you don't learn to respect other people's boundaries, then you've got a problem.

Anyone else triggered when you hear "I'll pray for you"?

Pqhmqmgkmqy

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, Morituri_Te_Salutant, Dr Iron Arc and 3 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Annoying for you I can imagine. Sounds a bit weird throwing away shoes for luck… I love Jehovah's witnesses though, I am terrified to talk to strangers usually and accidentally open the door thinking it is the post man but it was two of them and they spoke really nicely to me for ten minutes I think they are kind people not trying to be mean to people.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
According to my mum, I'm still alive because she prayed for me to Jesus!!! Damn bastard! Why didnt't he allow me to RIP?

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: crybaby, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, nopointofliving and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Some of them have maxxed out on charisma and are unimaginably based though.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
According to my mum, I'm still alive because she prayed for me to Jesus!!! Damn bastard! Why didnt't he allow me to RIP?
Sorry if this joke is in poor taste, but Jesus probably has a special relationship with your mother because he also had schizophrenia when he was on this planet - he'll never let you ctb...

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry if this joke is in poor taste, but Jesus probably has a special relationship with your mother because he also had schizophrenia when he was on this planet - he'll never let you ctb...

Hahah NP at all! You made me laugh so much that I almost die while sipping some argentina "mate" (a kinda tea lol)

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, nopointofliving and motel rooms
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
Annoying for you I can imagine. Sounds a bit weird throwing away shoes for luck… I love Jehovah's witnesses though, I am terrified to talk to strangers usually and accidentally open the door thinking it is the post man but it was two of them and they spoke really nicely to me for ten minutes I think they are kind people not trying to be mean to people.
I'm terrified of talking to strangers too but that's exactly why i'm not particularly fond of Jehovah's Witnesses :ahhha:

• Hugs
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I'm terrified of talking to strangers too but that's exactly why i'm not particularly fond of Jehovah's Witnesses :ahhha:
You should try it :happy:.. it was weird the way they talk like when you are a child getting a story read to you before you sleep that is how it felt.

Reactions: StringPuppet
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Annoying for you I can imagine. Sounds a bit weird throwing away shoes for luck… I love Jehovah's witnesses though, I am terrified to talk to strangers usually
Are they the ones who wear special underwear that provides protection against evil, or the ones who say that only 144,000 people will go to heaven? :sunglasses:

• Yay!
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Are they the ones who wear special underwear that provides protection against evil, or the ones who say that only 144,000 people will go to heaven? :sunglasses:
I don't know they didn't get that far :I. Maybe it's mormons that sleep with the weird underwear, I'm not so knowledgable on it.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I don't know they didn't get that far :I. Maybe it's mormons that sleep with the weird underwear, I'm not so knowledgable on it.
Freaks, all of them! Why can't everyone just believe in normal stuff like me, a good gay Catholic boy? You know, things like crackers that turn into the actual body of Jesus (yummy abs & all the rest) & wine that actually turns into his blood & then you take a sip of it & think, "This blood is delicious, it's not creepy at all to drink Christ's bodily fluids"

• Yay!
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Freaks, all of them! Why can't everyone just believe in normal stuff like me, a good gay Catholic boy? You know, things like crackers that turn into the actual body of Jesus (yummy abs & all the rest) & wine that actually turns into his blood & then you take a sip of it & think, "This blood is delicious, it's not creepy at all to drink Christ's bodily fluids"
Yea yea yea I'm a bad catholic too :devil:

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021

Yasss, bitch! Preach it like it is, get me all worked up! Preach it till I explode all over your ass! :pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020

Dude's fire AF! Who knows? Maybe Anderson will give a sermon about how 9/11 is an inside job :pfff: Televangelists like him inspired this guitarist to create a new heavy metal genre.

I EXECUTE JUDGEMENT ON YOU, COVID-19!!

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and motel rooms
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
I can relate, but not to that extreme. For context, I pray a lot--way more than my siblings. Every time my mom say "Just pray for it", it annoys the hell out of me. It's like "Oh, why I haven't thought of that" moment. It would be better if she didn't say anything at all since it wasn't helpful. I'd prefer hugs or kisses, just nothing that involves praying.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Hahah NP at all! You made me laugh so much that I almost died while sipping some argentina "mate"
But Jesus saved you again. You'll never win... :haha:

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: WornOutLife and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020

Man, do people really find this charismatic? That's just sad. Fast-talking blowhard is about the least charismatic type of person that exists imo.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Man, do people really find this charismatic? That's just sad. Fast-talking blowhard is about the least charismatic type of person that exists imo.
Depends on the definition of charisma I guess. The guy is good at grabbing and holding someone's attention, imo.

deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
Depends on the definition of charisma I guess. The guy is good at grabbing and holding someone's attention, imo.
Maybe, but more in a "man, what a trainwreck" kind of way than in a "man, I'd like to get to know him" kind of way. Seems weird to call that charisma. :)

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Maybe, but more in a "man, what a trainwreck" kind of way than in a "man, I'd like to get to know him" kind of way. Seems weird to call that charisma. :)
I'm very tolerant of extreme points of view so I don't have that sort of judgements/reactions at people for the most part.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My mom's church group has been praying for me and the rest of my family practically since I was born. I personally think they're wasting their time because God likes playing sick tricks on me anyway. They apparently prayed really hard to help me find the love of my life in 2020 and I technically did but even she turned out to just want to justifiably leave me behind even though we were so compatible and genuinely attracted to each other.

• Hugs
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
But Jesus saved you again. You'll never win... :haha:
For Pete's sake!!
I wanted to die last night while drinking and guess what? My mom sent Jesus to my apartment and he threw away my blue wine bottle! :(

• Wow
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
For Pete's sake!!
I wanted to die last night while drinking and guess what? My mom sent Jesus to my apartment and he threw away my blue wine bottle! :(
That son of a virgin! :haha:

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and WornOutLife