Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
No, and I don't want it. Other people can be free to get it, but I am choosing to opt out. I'm just scared it will become mandatory in the future, in whatever way that may end up happening.

Reactions: Élégie, newave3 and Pharmaruined
Dymming Star6

Dymming Star6

Jul 19, 2021
I had it because mainly as most to protect my family from said illness or potiental death. Also, in my waning positivity, I thought that I might be able to have a new career as a police dispatcher but given my haphazard medical background, I didn't meet their oh so high standards. I mean I could possibly be a Pharmacy Customer Support Representative, but, I just don't see myself sitting in the slow death sentence of the cubicle life again, ugh! In part at this moment, it's kinda a wasted measure for me, smdh...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deadlyroses, Largeletters, Celerity and 1 other person
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
It's an illness I'm unlikely to die from.

If I catch it, yes I might actually die from it, which is unlikely at my age, but if I do it is going to be unpleasant. Much more unpleasant than killing myself on my own terms.

But most likely, I won't die from it. In the best case I may not have any long-lasting effects, but in less-than-best scenarios I may have permanent lung damage or some other shit that I could do without.

And then, if I have the disease, I may infect others which I honestly don't want to.

I got my vaccination for my own and others' sake. There's no gain for me in being vulnerable to some shitty disease, and there's no gain for others in me spreading it to them.

And no, I don't believe vaccination makes you an autist or mind-controlled by Microsoft or any of that BS. I'm not gullible enough to believe in any of that crap.

Reactions: Celerity and SuicidalAgain
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
Not to mention of the efficacy of the original shots were questioned by scientists and the media. My conspiracist theory on is that the media and government promote a certain vaccine as having high efficacy against the virus in order for the pharma stock to go up in value. Wait a month later, they'll turn around and say that the vaccine of that same pharma company is horrible and that you should get competitor pharma-vaccine, which causes stock shares to fall for the company they once supported.

I've seen news media say that Johnson and Johnson was great at taking care of the Delta variant because it uses mRNA(?) or something with that, but then 2 weeks later say it has a shitty efficacy rating of 66%, while promoting Pfizer as having 92%. Politicians on both sides making bank in the stock market between the pharma companies using news media to manipulate the prices while endangering the health of the people and prolonging the Covid crisis longer.

/end conspiracy rant
The only difference between a conspiracy theory vs fact is time.. I agree , they sure know how to jerk us around and coincidentally make millions from it . Just luck I guess /sarc..

Sidenote: remember the bird flu back in 2006?
pretty ironic that a high ranking official made millions off it.. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...kes-5m-killing-bird-flu-drug-6106843.html?amp

Don't think for a minute these assholes today don't have a vested interest in these companies. And that was child's play back then.. now they mandate you take it.. but of course you're a selfish grandma killing asshole if u don't.. haha..

meanwhile 15k nursing home deaths later , thanks to gov Cuomo and the DOJ drops the entire investigation.. go figure.

These people are disgusting.- beyond corrupt..

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and Largeletters
T

TheUnkn0wn

Jul 2, 2021
I got vaxxed so I can travel again. Its the only thing that truly brings happiness to me so,

Reactions: everydayiloveyou and jellybelly4
jellybelly4

jellybelly4

Apr 23, 2019
Also get off Bookface, and vote Republican.

Kristi Noem (R-SD) and Ron DeSantis (R-FL) want the pLandemic to be over! But Chris Cuomo (D-NY) and Gavin Newsom (D-CA), as well as Ms. Harris herself, all want Biden-19 to last until 2024, so it helps Biden win again.

Look at my fucking username! I chose it because it was my state's---a Democrat state---quarantine orders last year that made me want to CTB. So my beef with Democrats is justified. I hope they all rot in hell! And if I see them there, I will fuck them up so bad, they'll wish they were still alive!
You do realize both political parties are shit? We are literally forced to one or the other because if you vote anything else, it's like throwing that vote away. Neither does enough for it's people and both are for the wealthy. So are you some rich asshole? Because they literally switch agendas all the time.

Reactions: justsayin and Largeletters
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
Because if I get covid that isn't good way to die. So I'm hoping vaccine saves me and I can die peacefully.

I know that I can still get covid, but it's probably easier to me now. Normal flu is for me something what can kill me in hard way. Who would want to die slowly when you can't breathe and you are very sick? So I don't take a risk with that :) also my doctor would be very suspicious if I didn't take vaccine.

LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
I'm not anti-vax by any mean, yet I didn't really want to take the vaccine at first...
Stupid stuff, but, France closed access to restaurants, bars, café, movie-theater, etc, etc, etc, to non-vaxxed people. And it's a silly little pleasure in my life, but I love going to local coffeshop with my dad. So...

• Hugs
Reactions: doesntevenmatter
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
You do realize both political parties are shit? We are literally forced to one or the other because if you vote anything else, it's like throwing that vote away. Neither does enough for it's people and both are for the wealthy. So are you some rich asshole? Because they literally switch agendas all the time.
OK, whatever you say, dude/lady! :meh: I'm not rich. So shut your mouth! You're thinking of Reagan Republicans, who actually favor the rich. I'm a Trump Republican, who are pro-working-class populists. They support the hard workers who keep America running on every day.

No party is ideal. But it's the Democrat party that the most rotten, most dangerous, most destructive one of all! They looted or burned down many millions of private businesses, and caused billions of dollars in property damage. They destroyed priceless artifacts of American history by toppling statues, just to say they can. They killed my social life with their needless quarantine orders. And they almost killed ME---by driving me to commit suicide from the social isolation they created in 2020. It was a radical right-wing group I joined that gave me my social life back, thus saving my life! Republicans are far from perfect, but they're angels compared to Democrats.

If I see any Democrat in hell when I die, I'll torture them so bad, Satan's jaw will drop, and the Democrat will wish he/she were still alive!

Last edited:
E

ElizabethsFault

Had an abusive therapist
Jun 9, 2021
I figured since Community Medical Center of Toms River, NJ allowed me to leave their hospital while suffering signs of Covid (including Stage 3 hypertension) to drive myself home; no one gives a damn if I get Covid. And unfortunately there's not a healthcare system in this country, trustworthy enough to get me to allow them to stick a mystery needle in my arm. I would like one for other people's safety. Unfortunately I'm left with no option for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
My job was paying us 100$ to take it. Also I want to go back to university, and my family are all in the vulnerable groups for COVID.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
The person I reside with would judge me like a freak and that I've dropped out from life if I didn't.

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I got the vaccine just because of how utterly devastating Covid is, seeing hospitals overwhelmed with patients and running out of hospital beds and ventilators. I may have a death wish but Covid wasn't the way I wished to go out.

D

dead

Apr 15, 2018
No surprise that this thread has been taken over by the pro-trump, anti-vax conspiracy theory lunatics. America really is full of complete fucking morons. Well maybe half full.

Reactions: deflationary, Meditation guide, MartyByrde and 3 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
as a tech enthusiast, i just wanted the microchip

• Yay!
Reactions: deflationary and MartyByrde
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
I want to be able to travel, if i decide to have one last trip. Vaccination wouldn't necessarily open borders....but i did it anyway to increase my chances.

The vaccine wasn't what I thought it would be, I thought I would not get any side effects....

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Holy shit. I don't like the blatant anti-science that's spread in this thread.

1. science isn't political. The only thing that matters when it comes to is the research about this virus is the scientific method and currently all empiric evidence suggests that COVID is real and dangerous. Over 4 million people have died due to COVID and 200 million people have been infected. The vaccine fulfills all medical standards and is considered safe by the scientific community. Vaccines are one of the most powerful tools when it comes to health related issues. We're working on vaccines to combat HIV, cancer, diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and many enormously dangerous viruses, just to name a few problems that could be solved with a vaccine. To suggest that vaccines are dangerous or harmful is absolutely ridiculous and you'd understand why if you knew anything about the scientific standards when it comes to vaccines. They're incredibly beneficial for the human race and they'll play a huge role in the future when it comes to defeating many highly problematic diseases which have no cure at the moment.

2. the lockdown has nothing to do with a specific political affiliation. Pretty much every country on this planet had measures to combat the virus in place. Australia, China, Russia, the entire continent of Europe, the middle east. All of these countries have vastly different political beliefs but they have one thing in common: they all were suffering from a pandemic. That's why there were measures in place to combat the virus and that's why some countries with extremely high lethality and infection rate implemented a lockdown. This had nothing to do with corruption, some kind of 'new world order' agenda or a "plandemic", as some people in this thread claimed.

If you're unable to view this topic from a nuances viewpoint, I suggest you do some more research. I know it's exciting to pretend that the whole world conspired against you and that you're smarter than all world leaders and the whole scientific community combined but that's simply delusional. As a person who follows the scientific method, this is beyond frustrating. People throw claims into this thread that couldn't be any more absurd, without one single gram of evidence and think they nailed it. Incredible.

I really hoped that at least in this forum we could all agree that protecting the weak and vulnerable and those that are at a greater risk during this pandemic is important. Apparently, I was mistaken.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tiredplant777, everydayiloveyou, Meditation guide and 3 others
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
People seem to have very short memories. Less than 12 months ago here in the Uk and around the world, our prime ministers, health ministers, the lead scientists all said the same thing (and I can point you to a video of them saying it over and over again if you want me to):

"We want to be clear. the vast majority of people who contract this disease will suffer mild to moderate symptoms that are no worse than a bad cold. You might not even know you've had it. Don't worry you're going to be fine".

And that is the truth, as bourn out by real world, empirical numbers - across ALL ages with ALL illnesses and vulnerabilities, the recovery rate is 99.7%. In people under 18 it is 99.998%. That's why the world population grew by 81 million people in 2020.

The aim was to jab old and ill people only. Then it became under 80'5, then under 70's, under 60's, everyone, including kids and even babies.

For a disease that the vast majority of people will only see mild illness.

They said there would not be health passports - now there will be. That's what it's all about. But why?

If you have the jab you can still catch it and still spread it, so what difference does it make if everyone in a place is jabbed or not jabbed, it makes NO difference to spread of the virus.

A passport achieves nothing.

The jabs are making people ill, see the UK yellow card system, VAERS, or the court case currently being pushed in the US where the CDC have, on just one reporting system, data showing that 45,000 Americans have died within 3 days of being jabbed - that is a live court case as a result of a whistle blower and is in court in Alabama.

Whatever guff people say, there is no long term data, vaccines have to go through years of studies, you can't uncover years of data in a few months.

No mRNA jab has even been given to humans, even the guy who "discovered" it, Dr Robert Malone says it's dangerous and should be stopped.

No coronavirus vaccine has even been developed, because they have ALL made the disease pathology worse - you have a weak immune system in your respiratory tract and lungs for a reason - breathing is important.

Enhancing it by any kind of vaccine creates the same outcome - a much more powerful response which causes inflammation and swelling and attacking of lung cells. It is impossible to create an immune response without that happening.

Then you've got spike proteins floating around your blood and organs where they shouldn't be. Causing clots and damaged endothelium cells and structures, as predicted by Prof Sucharit Bhakdi before it even happened.

Dr Charles Hoffe of Canada who has conducted D-Dimer tests on patients after being jabbed and 62% of them were suffering blood clots. Hardly rare, is it?

Then of course you have the fact that 63 patents relating to this thing exist, some of them going back to 2008.

Etc. I suggest you watch the experts that you are not allowed to see, you are not allowed to see them for a reason. Some of them are Nobel laureates before you claim they are idiots.

Start with the "inventor" of mRNA, Dr Robert Malone - no one on planet earth knows more about it than him.
Sucharit Bhakdi
Luc Montagnier (Nobel)
Mike Yeadon (former VP of Pfizer)
Dr David Martin
etc, etc, etc.

1. science isn't political. The only thing that matters is the scientific method and currently all empiric evidence suggests that COVID is real and dangerous. Over 4 million people have died due to COVID and 200 million people have been infected. The vaccine fulfills all medical standards and is considered safe by the scientific community. Vaccines are one of the most powerful tools when it comes to health related issues. We're working on vaccines to combat HIV, cancer, diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and many enormously dangerous viruses, just to name a few problems that could be solved with a vaccine. To suggest that vaccines are dangerous or harmful is absolutely ridiculous and you'd understand why if you knew anything about the scientific standards when it comes to vaccines. They're incredibly beneficial for the human race and they'll play a huge role in the future when it comes to defeating many highly problematic diseases which have no cure at the moment.

2. the lockdown has nothing to do with a specific political affiliation. Pretty much every country on this planet had measures to combat the virus in place. Australia, China, Russia, the entire continent of Europe, the middle east. All of these countries have vastly different political beliefs but they have one thing in common: they all were suffering from a pandemic. That's why there were measures in place to combat the virus and that's why some countries with extremely high lethality and infection rate implemented a lockdown. This had nothing to do with corruption, some kind of 'new world order' agenda or a "plandemic", as some people in this thread claimed.

If you're unable to view this topic from a nuances viewpoint, I suggest you do some more research. I know it's exciting to pretend that the whole world conspired against you and that you're smarter than all world leaders and the whole scientific community combined but that's simply delusional. As a person who follows the scientific method, this is beyond frustrating. People throw claims into this thread that couldn't be any more absurd, without one single gram of evidence and think they nailed it. Incredible.
You need to do some research yourself, you are completely wrong.

Reactions: Largeletters
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

And because all of your claims are so credible and solid, you just accidentally missed to deliver any scientific studies for any of your claims. Gotcha.

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021

1. science isn't political. The only thing that matters is the scientific method and currently all empiric evidence suggests that COVID is real and dangerous. Over 4 million people have died due to COVID and 200 million people have been infected. The vaccine fulfills all medical standards and is considered safe by the scientific community. Vaccines are one of the most powerful tools when it comes to health related issues. We're working on vaccines to combat HIV, cancer, diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and many enormously dangerous viruses, just to name a few problems that could be solved with a vaccine. To suggest that vaccines are dangerous or harmful is absolutely ridiculous and you'd understand why if you knew anything about the scientific standards when it comes to vaccines. They're incredibly beneficial for the human race and they'll play a huge role in the future when it comes to defeating many highly problematic diseases which have no cure at the moment.

have to agree, and one cannot talk about the current pandemic without considering previous pandemics. It is nothing new. I guess it would not make sense to get vaccinated when you about to die, though, there is such thing as herd immunity, which protects people who cannot get vaccinated due to existing health conditions, such as HIV.

Also, the governments do not need a pandemic to control people, they already doing it, and they are losing billions due to this pandemic.

Last edited:
Reactions: RainAndSadness
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
And because all of your claims are so credible and solid, you just accidentally missed to deliver any scientific studies for any of your claims. Gotcha.
What scientific studies exist for anything related to it?

The first rule of medicine is safety first - you start with the assumption that this could be dangerous, because if you are wrong it does not matter. If you start from the assumption this is safe and jab everyone in the world and you're wrong, then you have a disaster.

As for science not being political, you are incredibly naive.

In medical academia for example, who do you think provides the funding for research? It's big pharma.

They want results that say positive things about them or their products.

If you don't deliver that your funding is cut off and you are out of work, permanently.

It's the same in all academic arenas.

Big pharam is also one of the biggest lobbyists and funders of politicians and political parties, they fund and now hold sway over the FDA, CDC, etc.

For Gods sake, Bill Gates with no medical qualifications at all, but lots of big investments in vaccines is the biggest funder of the WHO and holds massive sway over them.

Go look at the carnage he's caused to the poor people of india and africa.

I'm not saying this because I'm a conspiracy theorist, I'm saying it because the evidence is right there, these people do not care about you or me or anyone else, and will lie and do whatever they have to in order to get what they want.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
have to agree, and one cannot talk about the current pandemic without considering previous pandemics. It is nothing new. I guess it would not make sense to get vaccinated when you about to die, though, there is such thing as herd immunity, which protects people who cannot get vaccinated due to existing health conditions, such as HIV.

Yeah but we can get vaccinated to protect those that can't. The vaccine severely reduces transmission rate of the virus. 80% vaccination rate - which is very possible- would create a decent herd immunity. I've got the vaccine because I'm immunosuppressed due to my medication (methodrexate) to combat Rheumatoid Arthritis. I'd most likely die if I got infected. That's the reason why I got the vaccine, secondary reason is obviously protection of others. And dying from COVID is a terribly painful and exhausting process. Considering I have N, the most peaceful exit that's available, that would be a real shame. I don't want to die slowly in a hospital, while suffering incredible pain. I want to die peacefully and without any pain at all, in my own bed.

Okay, so you don't actually understand medical science and you don't understand the scientific method. Here, that's your post in a nutshell:

Tongue Out GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
Yeah but we can get vaccinated to protect those that can't. The vaccine severely reduces transmission rate of the virus. 80% vaccination rate - which is very possible- would create a decent herd immunity. I've got the vaccine because I'm immunosuppressed due to my medication to combat Rheumatoid Arthritis. I'd most likely die if I got infected. That's the reason why I got the vaccine. And dying from COVID is a terribly painful and exhausting process. Considering I have N, the most peaceful exit that's available, that would be a real shame. I don't want to die slowly in a hospital, while suffering incredible pain. I want to die peacefully and without any pain at all, in my own bed.
The vaccine does not provide any reduction in transmission rate, it is hoped that it might, but there is (to use your criteria) and scientific evidence - if you have some please share it, because it does not exist.

In Israel, one of the most jabbed up places on earth, 60%+ of people in hospital are double jabbed, they are now saying the vaccines may only be 39% effective at best - which means it's lower than that.

The maths Pfizer used was from a study involving 18,310 people who got the jab, and 18,310 who got the "placebo".

The placebo wasn't saline or a sugar pill like people imagine, it was a meningitis shot that is known to have horrendous side effects - this is so that later they can say "there was no noticable difference between the placebo group and vaccine group" creating the impression it's no worse than getting a shot of water.

The way they calculated "efficacy" was to send everyone home, then test them later. From the jabbed group 8 tested positive. From the "placebo" group 162 tested positive.

So they said "wow look, only 8 from the jab group got covid, but 162 from the other group did, therefore:"

1-(8/162) * 100% = 95% efficacy.

1) this is not efficacy, it is Relative Risk Reduction, comparing only those who tested positive for covid. And the entire trial was run by Pfizer, so you have to trust their numbers to begin with, but lets assume we do.

2) The only way to truly measure efficacy would be to expose all 36,620 to covid, THEN see how many tested positive. Sending them off to randomly come into contact with, or not come into contact with covid injects chance into this scientific study, which renders it meaningless.

What you really need to know is the Absolute Risk Reduction, which includes the ENTIRE tested group.

So while 8 vs 162 might superficially look impressive, what you have to remember is that from the "placebo" group, 18,142 of them didn't catch covid either.

Now it's 18,302 vs 18,142, which doesn't look anywhere near as impressive.

The ARR then is : 1-(18,142/18,302) * 100% = 0.84%

So in the real world for a real person, the reduction in risk of catching covid between being unjabbed or jabbed is under 1%.

That is actual science, and shows clearly how Pfizer have fudged the data and numbers and maths.

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
Yeah but we can get vaccinated to protect those that can't. The vaccine severely reduces transmission rate of the virus. 80% vaccination rate - which is very possible- would create a decent herd immunity. I've got the vaccine because I'm immunosuppressed due to my medication (methodrexate) to combat Rheumatoid Arthritis. I'd most likely die if I got infected. That's the reason why I got the vaccine, secondary reason is obviously protection of others. And dying from COVID is a terribly painful and exhausting process. Considering I have N, the most peaceful exit that's available, that would be a real shame. I don't want to die slowly in a hospital, while suffering incredible pain. I want to die peacefully and without any pain at all, in my own bed.

Okay, so you don't actually understand medical science and you don't understand the scientific method. Here, that's your post in a nutshell:

I think you made the right decision.

After feeling the effects of the vaccine, I certainly do not want to feel the effects of the virus. My lung function is very limited, I made the decision over many months of researching, and consulting with my doctors. Happy that I got it, still need to get the second dose.

If someone wants to accuse the government, or Bill Gates of conspiracy, then I think the best way of doing it is in-front of a court, and not while hiding behind a screen.

L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021

Very childish, and sums up the pro vax lobby. Never mind maths or science or thinking, call people names.
I think you made the right decision.

After feeling the effects of the vaccine, I certainly do not want to feel the effects of the virus. My lung function is very limited, I made the decision over many months of researching, and consulting with my doctors. Happy that I got it, still need to get the second dose.

If someone wants to accuse the government, or Bill Gates of conspiracy, then I think the best way of doing it is in-front of a court, and not while hiding behind a screen.
Nobody will get anybody in court.

Reiner Fuelmich is on a fools errand.

You can't rely on any laws, not evern the human rights act.

Every article in it (except for torture) has a 2nd schedule where ALL of those rights can be over-ruled by your government, and one of the reasons is a public health emergency.

So you have a virus where 99.7% of people recover, and they have called a public health emergency, which means they can do what they like and you have nothing to protect you.

Compare covid to the spanish flu - they used masks, and lockdowns and social distancing and vaccines. And from the 1.5 billion people on earth then it infected 500 million people and killed up to 100 million of the infected - 20%. 6.7% of the world population. The population went DOWN.

Covid - 4 million out of 7.9 billion = 0.05%. World population went UP.

Your brains are so addled with fear you can't even think.

Last edited:
Reactions: hʚll
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
Very childish, and sums up the pro vax lobby. Never mind maths or science or thinking, call people names.

Nobody will get anybody in court.

Reiner Fuelmich is on a fools errand.

You can't rely on any laws, not evern the human rights act.

Every article in it (except for torture) has a 2nd schedule where ALL of those rights can be over-ruled by your government, and one of the reasons is a public health emergency.

So you have a virus where 99.7% of people recover, and they have called a public health emergency, which means they can do what they like and you have nothing to protect you.

Compare covid to the spanish flu - they used masks, and lockdowns and social distancing and vaccines. And from the 1.5 billion people on earth then it infected 500 million people and killed up to 100 million of the infected - 20%. 6.7% of the world population. The population went DOWN.

Covid - 4 million out of 7.9 billion = 0.05%. World population went UP.

Your brains are so addled with fear you can't even think.

You can't accuse someone of doing something, while they not allowed to defend themselves in a proper/formal way.

You have the right to say no to the vaccine, this without telling a fellow forum member with no identity whatsoever about what is going on inside their brains, totally uncalled for.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021

1. science isn't political. The only thing that matters when it comes to is the research about this virus is the scientific method and currently all empiric evidence suggests that COVID is real and dangerous. Over 4 million people have died due to COVID and 200 million people have been infected. The vaccine fulfills all medical standards and is considered safe by the scientific community. Vaccines are one of the most powerful tools when it comes to health related issues. We're working on vaccines to combat HIV, cancer, diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and many enormously dangerous viruses, just to name a few problems that could be solved with a vaccine. To suggest that vaccines are dangerous or harmful is absolutely ridiculous and you'd understand why if you knew anything about the scientific standards when it comes to vaccines. They're incredibly beneficial for the human race and they'll play a huge role in the future when it comes to defeating many highly problematic diseases which have no cure at the moment.

I really hoped that at least in this forum we could all agree that protecting the weak and vulnerable and those that are at a greater risk during this pandemic is important. Apparently, I was mistaken.
This topic is full of antivaxxers spreading dangerous nonsense. It's why I decided not to look at this topic anymore, it's just a waste of time and only causes frustration.

Reactions: everydayiloveyou, justsayin, MartyByrde and 1 other person