• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dilapidatedMind

Student
Oct 1, 2020
Determination is not enough to overcome SI. Even if I was entirely sure I want to end my life and nothing can one do to change my mind then I had still hesitated to jump off the building. And I didn't. Act of suicide requires very strong self-discipline. Something I lack my whole life. My anxiety has just paralysed me. I couldn't move a single muscle to take that one fucking step. I was just standing there and crying like an idiot till my awkwardness attracted the police. I guess this method is just too violent.
I've been anxious all my life too.

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
L'appel du vide - the call of the void... I've felt it. When you look down and you feel the abyss calling you. It's tempting and horrifying in equal measures.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
LOL

So my only choices are jump or live? I didn't realize suicide was so black and white!
that's the horrible truth: live or die, it's exactly that black and white. You can make the decision that you don't care about life and live recklessly, but that's a validation of life. Life---death---its one until it's the other.

Reactions: dilapidatedMind
W

WallsClosingInn

Dec 8, 2019
I tried to,but got so paralyzed before that last step,just couldnt do it

Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
I'm terrified of heights, I'd probably hesitate. Idk Maybe I'd book it and swan dive off that shit though if i was feeling bad enough.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
that's the horrible truth: live or die, it's exactly that black and white. You can make the decision that you don't care about life and live recklessly, but that's a validation of life. Life---death---its one until it's the other.
I disagree. In the context of that exchange, it's not at all black or white. Fortunately, jumping is not the only method that exists, and I don't have to be stuck living just because I'm scared of the fall or impact. I said I want the option to change my mind during the process, but that doesn't mean I'm scared of dying.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
I disagree. In the context of that exchange, it's not at all black or white. Fortunately, jumping is not the only method that exists, and I don't have to be stuck living just because I'm scared of the fall or impact. I said I want the option to change my mind during the process, but that doesn't mean I'm scared of dying.
yes, it does. but that's not a bad thing. When we make a choice like signing divorce papers or declaring bankruptsy, do we want the option to change our mind during the process? No. It's just a signature. The choice is already decided upon.

Reactions: dilapidatedMind
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Mhmmmm.
I didnt not hesitate when I jumped, likely because Im an attention seeker and I knew what I was doing wont make me die
So desentisized that I trained myself to sit on 40+ meter bridges with no fear but probably couldnt do it knowing I will def kill myself.

HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
It depends on how tall it is.. Say if it's like 200ft. I think I would do it.